Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15029
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Visited 1021 upon hearing they are open. Drew coco cute spinner great TS Very playful offered full menu and I obliged will try again upon entering mamasan will check temp and give hand sanitizer. Provided will wear mask most of time unless necessary to take off you must wear mask until you enter room pm for details or anything. Also pm other spas that are open preferably standard service.
    What are the donations?

  2. #15028

    1021

    Visited 1021 upon hearing they are open. Drew coco cute spinner great TS Very playful offered full menu and I obliged will try again upon entering mamasan will check temp and give hand sanitizer. Provided will wear mask most of time unless necessary to take off you must wear mask until you enter room pm for details or anything. Also pm other spas that are open preferably standard service.

  3. #15027

    Ct casinos

    Ok got a few pms and some public info requests, so here is a link to add.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...u/248784419744

    FYI I talked to mamasan the other day and if you are a new client there is no half hour option for the first visit due to covid. I got a new monger number so I looked like a new client. Not a big deal the hr is nice just plan ahead and rub one out before the visit and last the whole hr. No smog so slow and steady enjoy.

    DFK.

  4. #15026
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    No AMPs in ct near the casinos that I'm aware of. However there is two groups of asians woman that typically host at the hotels within both Foxwoods and mohegan sun. I've been quite fond of these providers. My opinion. The ladies are same quality as harmony and sometimes even the is so missed one spa! It is a bit more expensive, 200 for a half 250 for hr but no stress, no walk of shame. Fox woods is by far the better option no key cards to use elevator to get I to hotel, just text mamasan get room # go up and enjoy. Mohegan is a pain as you need to ninja your way up by trying to hop in with others and get them to hit the desired floor. I like that all my time there is how I choose to spend it, not shuffling between rooms no wasted time in sauna or rush because next monger is in the waiting area waiting. No walk of shame to the venue where your stuck outside front door ri ging door bell hoping they let you in before someone see you. Park in a parking garage, disappear in a crowd of people. No one cares what your doing and all assume your there to gamble. Well worth the extra $50 IMHO.
    How do you get a hold of them? You can DM me.

  5. #15025

    Any Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    No AMPs in ct near the casinos that I'm aware of. However there is two groups of asians woman that typically host at the hotels within both Foxwoods and mohegan sun. I've been quite fond of these providers. My opinion. The ladies are same quality as harmony and sometimes even the is so missed one spa! It is a bit more expensive, 200 for a half 250 for hr but no stress, no walk of shame. Fox woods is by far the better option no key cards to use elevator to get I to hotel, just text mamasan get room # go up and enjoy. Mohegan is a pain as you need to ninja your way up by trying to hop in with others and get them to hit the desired floor. I like that all my time there is how I choose to spend it, not shuffling between rooms no wasted time in sauna or rush because next monger is in the waiting area waiting. No walk of shame to the venue where your stuck outside front door ri ging door bell hoping they let you in before someone see you. Park in a parking garage, disappear in a crowd of people. No one cares what your doing and all assume your there to gamble. Well worth the extra $50 IMHO.
    Any info how to get in touch with these girls? Would love to see one this week when I'm there.

  6. #15024

    Casinos

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    The casinos? Is there an AMP near them?
    No AMPs in ct near the casinos that I'm aware of. However there is two groups of asians woman that typically host at the hotels within both Foxwoods and mohegan sun. I've been quite fond of these providers. My opinion. The ladies are same quality as harmony and sometimes even the is so missed one spa! It is a bit more expensive, 200 for a half 250 for hr but no stress, no walk of shame. Fox woods is by far the better option no key cards to use elevator to get I to hotel, just text mamasan get room # go up and enjoy. Mohegan is a pain as you need to ninja your way up by trying to hop in with others and get them to hit the desired floor. I like that all my time there is how I choose to spend it, not shuffling between rooms no wasted time in sauna or rush because next monger is in the waiting area waiting. No walk of shame to the venue where your stuck outside front door ri ging door bell hoping they let you in before someone see you. Park in a parking garage, disappear in a crowd of people. No one cares what your doing and all assume your there to gamble. Well worth the extra $50 IMHO.

  7. #15023
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptThunder  [View Original Post]
    You think the FS shops will reopen? Do you have reason to believe that? Hope you are right.
    If the push to end Federal block grants to local PD's gains traction, I bet there will be more spas than ever.

  8. #15022
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    The casinos? Is there an AMP near them?
    There was a group of girls operating out of the hotels, basically like a apartment MP. You can read about it on casino section of the CT board. I never tried it myself, seemed like a lot if hassle (the hotel staff tries to prevent people without keys from entering) and overpriced. Possibly some screening bullshit too.

  9. #15021

    Apple spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Yes I do. Apple is currently open from what I'm seeing being posted but I've never been there so I don't know if its FS or not.

    But I'm certain the FS spas will make a comeback soon enough.
    I was there today, cute skinny girl probably mid 40's not much to look at. Decent massage. Quick tease. Open menu depends what your willing to spend. I miss Far East that's for sure!

  10. #15020
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    Is Apple FS? In recent years I only went to harmony or the casinos in ct. But with everything shut down for so long I'll willing to venture out to new territory!
    The casinos? Is there an AMP near them?

  11. #15019

    Open spas

    Yes I do. Apple is currently open from what I'm seeing being posted but I've never been there so I don't know if its FS or not.

    But I'm certain the FS spas will make a comeback soon enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptThunder  [View Original Post]
    You think the FS shops will reopen? Do you have reason to believe that? Hope you are right.

  12. #15018
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Ill keep this in mind once the FS shops reopen.
    You think the FS shops will reopen? Do you have reason to believe that? Hope you are right.

  13. #15017

    Worth a shot

    Ill keep this in mind once the FS shops reopen.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple girls oil up at FE and Pleasant, then slide all over me. Came as a surprise each time, like rim jobs, depending on the girls. But offer enough coin at some of these places will get what you want. When the crackdown ends would try for it at FS places with table showes. Not that you would do it in the shower but the two of you can clean the oil off after.

  14. #15016

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid00  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any places that offer Nuru massages? Thanks.
    Checkout Marina the masseuse. She is super expensive though and even a FS is not guaranteed. I was interested and even initiated a meet up contact but she need linkedin and driver license too. So I thought better to pass as there is not much value. But she is good. From my known source.

  15. #15015
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Back before the big crackdown there was one place that offered soapland massage but they shut down then there was this one woman that did for a while from around here and this girl chelsea I used to see in fall river. Theyre gone too.

    Prettt sure nuru at this point is just a porn thing because its been years and noone really offers it.
    Had a couple girls oil up at FE and Pleasant, then slide all over me. Came as a surprise each time, like rim jobs, depending on the girls. But offer enough coin at some of these places will get what you want. When the crackdown ends would try for it at FS places with table showes. Not that you would do it in the shower but the two of you can clean the oil off after.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape