Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 18329
-
06-06-20 21:51 #15014Senior Member

Posts: 640Nuru
Back before the big crackdown there was one place that offered soapland massage but they shut down then there was this one woman that did for a while from around here and this girl chelsea I used to see in fall river. Theyre gone too.
Prettt sure nuru at this point is just a porn thing because its been years and noone really offers it.
Originally Posted by TheKid00
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 20:53 #15013Senior Member

Posts: 139Apple
Is Apple FS? In recent years I only went to harmony or the casinos in ct. But with everything shut down for so long I'll willing to venture out to new territory!
-
06-06-20 12:47 #15012Regular Member

Posts: 16Nuru
Does anyone know of any places that offer Nuru massages? Thanks.
-
06-06-20 11:28 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 2121Until just before the RI crackdown I was more into a naked HJ with her on the table and just explore there body for a while. Some places are HJ only like main or the old Admiral st, more was rare but could happen at higher and once word got out girl was gone. Places known to be FS the girls are there for the higher tip. Now a 140 tip expected I have gotten HJ service and was acceptable. But paying the full FS rate resulted in a better experience less some duds. On a couple occasions after paying FS rare at FE for a HJ girl said next time bang bang, everyone does it. Cought me off guard figuring they would be happy with less work. I did like end of day appointments at the east. I could get the girls to lie down and be massaged was a great experience. They were so tired they would fall asleep in my arms.
Originally Posted by TimS
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 08:11 #15010Senior Member

Posts: 96Apple
Apple is open, I called yesterday. It's been a while since I've been to a PVD parlor, are non-FS visits acceptable? I remember it used to be frowned upon by the girls. I wonder if that's changed at all.
-
06-04-20 13:00 #15009Regular Member

Posts: 16Not Open?
I went by last night and the front door was open but the staircase leading up was dark. I walked up anyway and the first door was closed / locked. Lights came on (auto sensor) and I rang the doorbell a couple of times but no response.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 06:33 #15008Banned Member

Posts: 393Apple
Called and the phone is disconnected, funny because that number worked for years even after the first shutdown.
Originally Posted by Britaly
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 16:07 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 136Apple
Posting in cityx. Perhaps they are open.
-
05-23-20 03:55 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 176Bella
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/317918450266
-
05-22-20 20:30 #15005Senior Member

Posts: 38When I mentioned the casino in an earlier post I was talking about Twin River being close to Mineral Spring Ave AMP. Does anyone know if this place is legit or in keeping with our trade. When they reopen of course.
Originally Posted by Ttvc44
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 18:06 #15004Senior Member

Posts: 163Massages
For the love of god, how is it sensible for Queen Gina to open Walmart and allow 400 people in there, but I can't go get a massage where both of us are wearing masks and are careful. My back and neck is killing me. I'm begging for a legit massage, heck even a 1/2 way therapeutic with a erotic massage would be a benefit. Anyone have any trusted sources drop me a PM please.
-
05-21-20 18:04 #15003Senior Member

Posts: 109For Rent
FYI. Drove by P.S., FE & H today hoping I might see a positive sign of things to come.
I did see a sign.
Sadly it was "For Rent" prominently posted on each door.
FE windows are clear such that you can see inside from the curb, and it is empty to the walls.
My best to the staff from these facilities, my only experiences with them had all been positive.
Maybe some new configuration will return, but that is based more on wishful thinking than rational expectations.
Our good leaders identified this service as a top priority to expend precious manpower and money to eradicate over the many all-too-visible and heinous maladies facing RI / Pawtucket / Society. Maybe because it was easy.
Take a bow proud civil servants.
-
05-13-20 22:27 #15002Senior Member

Posts: 38Area Codes
Just curious about these ads that look great and are supposed to be in Providence but the area codes are 650 or 212. Anything but 401 which we all recognize. Are there legit area codes for cell phones that we can trust?
Let's reopen and get back to business.
-
05-11-20 07:59 #15001Senior Member

Posts: 953Classic
Classic tell tale sign of a bad provider, switch up pics to barely / not show face, and change the name.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 21:51 #15000Senior Member

Posts: 640Same provider new name
Guess she goes by alexis now.
http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...2/766908637867
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




