Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15039
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe Bella started at Massage RX. She started at a place in Holbrook and built her reputation. A few years later she was working intermittently to draw in business.
    Just out of curiousity is the Bella you speak of American and had 2 cherry tattoos on her shoulders?

  2. #15038
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I want to say Massage Rx or something like that out in Easton I think. Where the notorious Bella started. Not white per say, basically not Asian with a wide mix of white and Latino. Very hit or miss on menu, quality and cost. Gave up on it years ago, 50 yo Asian women at FS spas in RI were better looking and more consistent.
    I was driving back from Providence the other day and decided to swing by the RX on the way back as it had been over 5 years since I had visited. As far as I know the RX is a hispanic spa. $80 admission for the hour and $60 for handy. That is too steep for my blood. What happened to the RX? FS used to be on the menu?

  3. #15037
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know the american spas around here are gone. So your best bet is to see if a provider you're interested in offers massage.
    I am not interested in a massage per say. I just liked having a line up and picking out of a selection of therapists that offer FS. Remember places like the Danish in Kittery Maine, Centennial in Revere and CAT in Chelsea.

  4. #15036
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe Bella started at Massage RX. She started at a place in Holbrook and built her reputation. A few years later she was working intermittently to draw in business.
    First I heard of her was Rx, then she moved to the second floor of an industrial park, forget where but it was nice and had a shower. Then she started a place in Brockton in a crappy store front. Funny thing, never got her just some other girl's. Place did not last long. That was the end of the Bella trail for me.

  5. #15035

    Bella Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I want to say Massage Rx or something like that out in Easton I think. Where the notorious Bella started. Not white per say, basically not Asian with a wide mix of white and Latino. Very hit or miss on menu, quality and cost. Gave up on it years ago, 50 yo Asian women at FS spas in RI were better looking and more consistent.
    I don't believe Bella started at Massage RX. She started at a place in Holbrook and built her reputation. A few years later she was working intermittently to draw in business.

  6. #15034

    1021 Now and Angel Pre-Lockdown

    1021.

    I made a recent visit to 1021 and the place currently in active renovation. As stated in a previous review they did take my temperature and gave me sanitizer. My masked only came off when heading to the shower or when I was lying down. I drew Yumi, I'd give her a 7 for looks with Cs. As expected the massage was mostly pushing but for a FS place around here it's to be expected. Contributing members can feel free to PM for details.

    House - . 7.

    Tip - $. 4.

    Angel.

    Right before everything was closed I made a couple of trips to Angel and I sampled Coco and CiCi. Wish I could have tried the last girl but oh well. I'd give CoCo a 7. 5 and CiCi a 6 for looks. CoCo in my opinion has a quirky personality but I would like to keep on exploring her. CiCi on he other hand was pretty mechanical so she was just running through the motion.

    House - . 8.

    Tip - $. 4.

    Question for Mongers, when did the house fee go up, I thought. 6 was standard with the exception of Angel, I think they started out with a higher house fee. Other places in the area that are not FS were at least last time I checked before the lockdown still. 6.

  7. #15033
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Are there any white massage parlors in the area that has attractive girls and provides FS? If so please send me a pm & let me know. TIA.
    I want to say Massage Rx or something like that out in Easton I think. Where the notorious Bella started. Not white per say, basically not Asian with a wide mix of white and Latino. Very hit or miss on menu, quality and cost. Gave up on it years ago, 50 yo Asian women at FS spas in RI were better looking and more consistent.

  8. #15032

    American girls

    As far as I know the american spas around here are gone. So your best bet is to see if a provider you're interested in offers massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Are there any white massage parlors in the area that has attractive girls and provides FS? If so please send me a pm & let me know. TIA.

  9. #15031

    White Massage Parlors

    Are there any white massage parlors in the area that has attractive girls and provides FS? If so please send me a pm & let me know. TIA.

  10. #15030

    CT Casinos

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    Ok got a few pms and some public info requests, so here is a link to add.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...u/248784419744

    FYI I talked to mamasan the other day and if you are a new client there is no half hour option for the first visit due to covid. I got a new monger number so I looked like a new client. Not a big deal the hr is nice just plan ahead and rub one out before the visit and last the whole hr. No smog so slow and steady enjoy.

    DFK.
    Are Mia and Sunny legit. Or reasonable facsimile?

  11. #15029
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Visited 1021 upon hearing they are open. Drew coco cute spinner great TS Very playful offered full menu and I obliged will try again upon entering mamasan will check temp and give hand sanitizer. Provided will wear mask most of time unless necessary to take off you must wear mask until you enter room pm for details or anything. Also pm other spas that are open preferably standard service.
    What are the donations?

  12. #15028

    1021

    Visited 1021 upon hearing they are open. Drew coco cute spinner great TS Very playful offered full menu and I obliged will try again upon entering mamasan will check temp and give hand sanitizer. Provided will wear mask most of time unless necessary to take off you must wear mask until you enter room pm for details or anything. Also pm other spas that are open preferably standard service.

  13. #15027

    Ct casinos

    Ok got a few pms and some public info requests, so here is a link to add.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...u/248784419744

    FYI I talked to mamasan the other day and if you are a new client there is no half hour option for the first visit due to covid. I got a new monger number so I looked like a new client. Not a big deal the hr is nice just plan ahead and rub one out before the visit and last the whole hr. No smog so slow and steady enjoy.

    DFK.

  14. #15026
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    No AMPs in ct near the casinos that I'm aware of. However there is two groups of asians woman that typically host at the hotels within both Foxwoods and mohegan sun. I've been quite fond of these providers. My opinion. The ladies are same quality as harmony and sometimes even the is so missed one spa! It is a bit more expensive, 200 for a half 250 for hr but no stress, no walk of shame. Fox woods is by far the better option no key cards to use elevator to get I to hotel, just text mamasan get room # go up and enjoy. Mohegan is a pain as you need to ninja your way up by trying to hop in with others and get them to hit the desired floor. I like that all my time there is how I choose to spend it, not shuffling between rooms no wasted time in sauna or rush because next monger is in the waiting area waiting. No walk of shame to the venue where your stuck outside front door ri ging door bell hoping they let you in before someone see you. Park in a parking garage, disappear in a crowd of people. No one cares what your doing and all assume your there to gamble. Well worth the extra $50 IMHO.
    How do you get a hold of them? You can DM me.

  15. #15025

    Any Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    No AMPs in ct near the casinos that I'm aware of. However there is two groups of asians woman that typically host at the hotels within both Foxwoods and mohegan sun. I've been quite fond of these providers. My opinion. The ladies are same quality as harmony and sometimes even the is so missed one spa! It is a bit more expensive, 200 for a half 250 for hr but no stress, no walk of shame. Fox woods is by far the better option no key cards to use elevator to get I to hotel, just text mamasan get room # go up and enjoy. Mohegan is a pain as you need to ninja your way up by trying to hop in with others and get them to hit the desired floor. I like that all my time there is how I choose to spend it, not shuffling between rooms no wasted time in sauna or rush because next monger is in the waiting area waiting. No walk of shame to the venue where your stuck outside front door ri ging door bell hoping they let you in before someone see you. Park in a parking garage, disappear in a crowd of people. No one cares what your doing and all assume your there to gamble. Well worth the extra $50 IMHO.
    Any info how to get in touch with these girls? Would love to see one this week when I'm there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape