Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15012

    Open spas

    Yes I do. Apple is currently open from what I'm seeing being posted but I've never been there so I don't know if its FS or not.

    But I'm certain the FS spas will make a comeback soon enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptThunder  [View Original Post]
    You think the FS shops will reopen? Do you have reason to believe that? Hope you are right.

  2. #15011
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Ill keep this in mind once the FS shops reopen.
    You think the FS shops will reopen? Do you have reason to believe that? Hope you are right.

  3. #15010

    Worth a shot

    Ill keep this in mind once the FS shops reopen.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple girls oil up at FE and Pleasant, then slide all over me. Came as a surprise each time, like rim jobs, depending on the girls. But offer enough coin at some of these places will get what you want. When the crackdown ends would try for it at FS places with table showes. Not that you would do it in the shower but the two of you can clean the oil off after.

  4. #15009

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid00  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any places that offer Nuru massages? Thanks.
    Checkout Marina the masseuse. She is super expensive though and even a FS is not guaranteed. I was interested and even initiated a meet up contact but she need linkedin and driver license too. So I thought better to pass as there is not much value. But she is good. From my known source.

  5. #15008
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Back before the big crackdown there was one place that offered soapland massage but they shut down then there was this one woman that did for a while from around here and this girl chelsea I used to see in fall river. Theyre gone too.

    Prettt sure nuru at this point is just a porn thing because its been years and noone really offers it.
    Had a couple girls oil up at FE and Pleasant, then slide all over me. Came as a surprise each time, like rim jobs, depending on the girls. But offer enough coin at some of these places will get what you want. When the crackdown ends would try for it at FS places with table showes. Not that you would do it in the shower but the two of you can clean the oil off after.

  6. #15007

    Nuru

    Back before the big crackdown there was one place that offered soapland massage but they shut down then there was this one woman that did for a while from around here and this girl chelsea I used to see in fall river. Theyre gone too.

    Prettt sure nuru at this point is just a porn thing because its been years and noone really offers it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid00  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any places that offer Nuru massages? Thanks.

  7. #15006

    Apple

    Is Apple FS? In recent years I only went to harmony or the casinos in ct. But with everything shut down for so long I'll willing to venture out to new territory!

  8. #15005

    Nuru

    Does anyone know of any places that offer Nuru massages? Thanks.

  9. #15004
    Quote Originally Posted by TimS  [View Original Post]
    Apple is open, I called yesterday. It's been a while since I've been to a PVD parlor, are non-FS visits acceptable? I remember it used to be frowned upon by the girls. I wonder if that's changed at all.
    Until just before the RI crackdown I was more into a naked HJ with her on the table and just explore there body for a while. Some places are HJ only like main or the old Admiral st, more was rare but could happen at higher and once word got out girl was gone. Places known to be FS the girls are there for the higher tip. Now a 140 tip expected I have gotten HJ service and was acceptable. But paying the full FS rate resulted in a better experience less some duds. On a couple occasions after paying FS rare at FE for a HJ girl said next time bang bang, everyone does it. Cought me off guard figuring they would be happy with less work. I did like end of day appointments at the east. I could get the girls to lie down and be massaged was a great experience. They were so tired they would fall asleep in my arms.

  10. #15003

    Apple

    Apple is open, I called yesterday. It's been a while since I've been to a PVD parlor, are non-FS visits acceptable? I remember it used to be frowned upon by the girls. I wonder if that's changed at all.

  11. #15002

    Not Open?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Called and the phone is disconnected, funny because that number worked for years even after the first shutdown.
    I went by last night and the front door was open but the staircase leading up was dark. I walked up anyway and the first door was closed / locked. Lights came on (auto sensor) and I rang the doorbell a couple of times but no response.

  12. #15001

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Britaly  [View Original Post]
    Posting in cityx. Perhaps they are open.
    Called and the phone is disconnected, funny because that number worked for years even after the first shutdown.

  13. #15000

    Apple

    Posting in cityx. Perhaps they are open.

  14. #14999

    Bella

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/317918450266

  15. #14998
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttvc44  [View Original Post]
    I went to both Foxwoods and Mohegan last night. Still plenty of people.

    I called to get Sunny sound 1:45 and was told to wait. About 2:15 they said she was done for the night. Probably good for me. I was drunk anyway.
    When I mentioned the casino in an earlier post I was talking about Twin River being close to Mineral Spring Ave AMP. Does anyone know if this place is legit or in keeping with our trade. When they reopen of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape