Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15014

    Nuru

    Back before the big crackdown there was one place that offered soapland massage but they shut down then there was this one woman that did for a while from around here and this girl chelsea I used to see in fall river. Theyre gone too.

    Prettt sure nuru at this point is just a porn thing because its been years and noone really offers it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid00  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any places that offer Nuru massages? Thanks.

  2. #15013

    Apple

    Is Apple FS? In recent years I only went to harmony or the casinos in ct. But with everything shut down for so long I'll willing to venture out to new territory!

  3. #15012

    Nuru

    Does anyone know of any places that offer Nuru massages? Thanks.

  4. #15011
    Quote Originally Posted by TimS  [View Original Post]
    Apple is open, I called yesterday. It's been a while since I've been to a PVD parlor, are non-FS visits acceptable? I remember it used to be frowned upon by the girls. I wonder if that's changed at all.
    Until just before the RI crackdown I was more into a naked HJ with her on the table and just explore there body for a while. Some places are HJ only like main or the old Admiral st, more was rare but could happen at higher and once word got out girl was gone. Places known to be FS the girls are there for the higher tip. Now a 140 tip expected I have gotten HJ service and was acceptable. But paying the full FS rate resulted in a better experience less some duds. On a couple occasions after paying FS rare at FE for a HJ girl said next time bang bang, everyone does it. Cought me off guard figuring they would be happy with less work. I did like end of day appointments at the east. I could get the girls to lie down and be massaged was a great experience. They were so tired they would fall asleep in my arms.

  5. #15010

    Apple

    Apple is open, I called yesterday. It's been a while since I've been to a PVD parlor, are non-FS visits acceptable? I remember it used to be frowned upon by the girls. I wonder if that's changed at all.

  6. #15009

    Not Open?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Called and the phone is disconnected, funny because that number worked for years even after the first shutdown.
    I went by last night and the front door was open but the staircase leading up was dark. I walked up anyway and the first door was closed / locked. Lights came on (auto sensor) and I rang the doorbell a couple of times but no response.

  7. #15008

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Britaly  [View Original Post]
    Posting in cityx. Perhaps they are open.
    Called and the phone is disconnected, funny because that number worked for years even after the first shutdown.

  8. #15007

    Apple

    Posting in cityx. Perhaps they are open.

  9. #15006

    Bella

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/317918450266

  10. #15005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttvc44  [View Original Post]
    I went to both Foxwoods and Mohegan last night. Still plenty of people.

    I called to get Sunny sound 1:45 and was told to wait. About 2:15 they said she was done for the night. Probably good for me. I was drunk anyway.
    When I mentioned the casino in an earlier post I was talking about Twin River being close to Mineral Spring Ave AMP. Does anyone know if this place is legit or in keeping with our trade. When they reopen of course.

  11. #15004

    Massages

    For the love of god, how is it sensible for Queen Gina to open Walmart and allow 400 people in there, but I can't go get a massage where both of us are wearing masks and are careful. My back and neck is killing me. I'm begging for a legit massage, heck even a 1/2 way therapeutic with a erotic massage would be a benefit. Anyone have any trusted sources drop me a PM please.

  12. #15003

    For Rent

    FYI. Drove by P.S., FE & H today hoping I might see a positive sign of things to come.

    I did see a sign.

    Sadly it was "For Rent" prominently posted on each door.

    FE windows are clear such that you can see inside from the curb, and it is empty to the walls.

    My best to the staff from these facilities, my only experiences with them had all been positive.

    Maybe some new configuration will return, but that is based more on wishful thinking than rational expectations.

    Our good leaders identified this service as a top priority to expend precious manpower and money to eradicate over the many all-too-visible and heinous maladies facing RI / Pawtucket / Society. Maybe because it was easy.

    Take a bow proud civil servants.

  13. #15002

    Area Codes

    Just curious about these ads that look great and are supposed to be in Providence but the area codes are 650 or 212. Anything but 401 which we all recognize. Are there legit area codes for cell phones that we can trust?

    Let's reopen and get back to business.

  14. #15001

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Classic tell tale sign of a bad provider, switch up pics to barely / not show face, and change the name.

  15. #15000

    Same provider new name

    Guess she goes by alexis now.

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...2/766908637867

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her but the only one I know of so far is olivia. However I have yet to see a good review of her. Most of what I've read is that she's a bit of a rush and lackluster performance.

    As always YMMV.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...-2416/1/569321

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape