Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 8727
-
06-04-20 18:05 #1962Regular Member

Posts: 20I usually check out the Milford spots before the entire beer virus thing. They aren't scams. If they're taking a while to get ready it usually indicates they're is getting ready. And it's usually not a good sign as they need all the readiness they can get to lure you to stay.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
19/20 it's someone you'll want to walk away from and go to the AMP. Last year there was a great one in Bridgeport. A few years back, there were definitely more diamonds in the rough.
-
06-04-20 09:02 #1961Regular Member

Posts: 2First time posting here
Hey all, I'd like to start by saying thanks for all the information you have provided on here it's been a huge help. I'll give some quick reviews, and sorry but I do not have links but I'm sure most of you know these providers already. No particular order here either:
Heather (Ms. Heather), decent experience and she's nice enough. Little on the higher side 1. 5 for qv. Seemed more interested in her phone most of the time but did the job.
Tehya: my God what an amazing BBBJ, super friendly easy to talk to and set up time with.
Had some time with one of those random Asian services, opened the door did not like what I saw so I walked away.
Those are all I can think of right now. I know there's more. I'll post again later when I remember.
-
06-04-20 07:22 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 338I don't know brother. My spidey senses say scam. The run around you got when you got to the notel, plus when you click on the review icon in the ad link you posted it takes you to TER and a completely different woman. You may have been set up to be robbed and they couldn't get it together by the time you arrived. My advice, move on and satisfy your AMP itch when the spa's reopen.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 00:16 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 233Wondering?
https://skipthegames.ch/escorts/kore...-bbbj-27220427
I know I know I should have never sent a text but you might be surprised. Sort of.
So been feening for some Asian massage but you know with all this going on I see that someone was finally wise enough to put a number up. It was local so I said what the hell. If they start spamming it's a burner number I can always get another one. Any I txted and get a reply back ASAP. Was allegedly offering what I was looking for so I head over there. Notel in Milfworld. Text I'm there says she needs 5 mins. So I drive around and look to see if I can see anything suspicious like unmarked or people running in and out of rooms but nothing. Txt that it has been 10 mins and about to leave and says wait a few more minutes.
Long story short. Waste of ducking time. Will I try after work end in the morning. Possibly. Will update. Just thought I would give some updates info on these type of things. Can anyway fill in more details? I'm always open to hearing and learning new things.
-
06-03-20 23:30 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 487Doubt its LEO
With all the other shit going on. Stings may be last on the priority list.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
Mongering seems pretty pedestrian lately.
-
06-03-20 21:05 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 239Lmao times are tough! I doubt LEO is going after her clients most likely is her like you said I'm sure someone will report soon.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:38 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 792I dunno bro. Alot of these girls are getting released out early because of covid. I had an old utr contact me a few days ago she had got released early.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:26 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 476Xina
Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.
-
06-03-20 11:04 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 337What was the answer? She looked interesting.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 09:39 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 878Actually I got my answer from another member so thanks.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 06:46 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 2148Inquiry
Link is no good. That may tell you something.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 04:20 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 233Never went.
Tried pulling the trigger but she wanted to do car date. Didn't find out until the last minute when I getting off the highway. I will try another day. Seemed pretty decent and ready to please through txt. Will try again tomorrow night after work. May let her give me some head in the car if the price is right.
Originally Posted by Chka98
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 12:10 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 878Inquiry
-
05-31-20 17:19 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 105Jessica
Gets the job done. Mood varies. On a good day she's hit skills and friendly outlook. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
Let me know what you think.
-
05-31-20 17:15 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 233Info ASAP
I'm out and about and thinking of making a pit stop before heading home. What is the story with this one? BBBJ skills. Safe? Dangerous? Drugs? Pimp?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/104922455165








Reply With Quote






