Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 8737
-
06-03-20 21:05 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 239Lmao times are tough! I doubt LEO is going after her clients most likely is her like you said I'm sure someone will report soon.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:38 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 792I dunno bro. Alot of these girls are getting released out early because of covid. I had an old utr contact me a few days ago she had got released early.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:26 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 476Xina
Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.
-
06-03-20 11:04 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 337What was the answer? She looked interesting.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 09:39 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 878Actually I got my answer from another member so thanks.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 06:46 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 2148Inquiry
Link is no good. That may tell you something.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 04:20 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 233Never went.
Tried pulling the trigger but she wanted to do car date. Didn't find out until the last minute when I getting off the highway. I will try another day. Seemed pretty decent and ready to please through txt. Will try again tomorrow night after work. May let her give me some head in the car if the price is right.
Originally Posted by Chka98
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 12:10 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 878Inquiry
-
05-31-20 17:19 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 105Jessica
Gets the job done. Mood varies. On a good day she's hit skills and friendly outlook. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
Let me know what you think.
-
05-31-20 17:15 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 233Info ASAP
I'm out and about and thinking of making a pit stop before heading home. What is the story with this one? BBBJ skills. Safe? Dangerous? Drugs? Pimp?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/104922455165
-
05-31-20 14:41 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 353Khloe
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...n/935862299549 visited Khloe again after not seeing her for a while. Don't remember if I said I wouldn't be seeing her again. But this is a reminder to myself to not see her again LOL. She has gained a lot of weight since I last saw her, and the last time I did see her she had already put on a good amount. Unfortunately this had affected her performance and she's a shell of her former self. Don't get me wrong she is still super friendly and accommodating, but the sessions aren't what they used to be. You can find her old reviews on here and know what I'm talking about.
-
05-30-20 22:47 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 346Pussy Cat Meow
A close friend use to see her all the time last time was in Bristol CT had to be a year and a half ago she had purchased a condo had made some real estate investments and was going to school stated she would be out of the game once she was out of school something in the medical field originally from Worcester Mass Dominican Girl a real knock out my friend said the same thing last week has not seen her post in sometime. Real name if I'm not mistaken is Carmen.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 18:49 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 337Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 13:15 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 1692I'm interested
The Google links that you listed are both dead please update us with a screenshot of her MeetMe profile. Thanks In ad.
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 07:47 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 886What's up with the tiny pics? Those always throw me off in an ad and make me think fake. Is there some system thing with STG that's does it?
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





