Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 582 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know brother. My spidey senses say scam. The run around you got when you got to the notel, plus when you click on the review icon in the ad link you posted it takes you to TER and a completely different woman. You may have been set up to be robbed and they couldn't get it together by the time you arrived. My advice, move on and satisfy your AMP itch when the spa's reopen.
    I usually check out the Milford spots before the entire beer virus thing. They aren't scams. If they're taking a while to get ready it usually indicates they're is getting ready. And it's usually not a good sign as they need all the readiness they can get to lure you to stay.

    19/20 it's someone you'll want to walk away from and go to the AMP. Last year there was a great one in Bridgeport. A few years back, there were definitely more diamonds in the rough.

  2. #1961

    First time posting here

    Hey all, I'd like to start by saying thanks for all the information you have provided on here it's been a huge help. I'll give some quick reviews, and sorry but I do not have links but I'm sure most of you know these providers already. No particular order here either:

    Heather (Ms. Heather), decent experience and she's nice enough. Little on the higher side 1. 5 for qv. Seemed more interested in her phone most of the time but did the job.

    Tehya: my God what an amazing BBBJ, super friendly easy to talk to and set up time with.

    Had some time with one of those random Asian services, opened the door did not like what I saw so I walked away.

    Those are all I can think of right now. I know there's more. I'll post again later when I remember.

  3. #1960
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.ch/escorts/kore...-bbbj-27220427

    I know I know I should have never sent a text but you might be surprised. Sort of.

    So been feening for some Asian massage but you know with all this going on I see that someone was finally wise enough to put a number up. It was local so I said what the hell. If they start spamming it's a burner number I can always get another one. Any I txted and get a reply back ASAP. Was allegedly offering what I was looking for so I head over there. Notel in Milfworld. Text I'm there says she needs 5 mins. So I drive around and look to see if I can see anything suspicious like unmarked or people running in and out of rooms but nothing. Txt that it has been 10 mins and about to leave and says wait a few more minutes.

    Long story short. Waste of ducking time. Will I try after work end in the morning. Possibly. Will update. Just thought I would give some updates info on these type of things. Can anyway fill in more details? I'm always open to hearing and learning new things.
    I don't know brother. My spidey senses say scam. The run around you got when you got to the notel, plus when you click on the review icon in the ad link you posted it takes you to TER and a completely different woman. You may have been set up to be robbed and they couldn't get it together by the time you arrived. My advice, move on and satisfy your AMP itch when the spa's reopen.

  4. #1959

    Wondering?

    https://skipthegames.ch/escorts/kore...-bbbj-27220427

    I know I know I should have never sent a text but you might be surprised. Sort of.

    So been feening for some Asian massage but you know with all this going on I see that someone was finally wise enough to put a number up. It was local so I said what the hell. If they start spamming it's a burner number I can always get another one. Any I txted and get a reply back ASAP. Was allegedly offering what I was looking for so I head over there. Notel in Milfworld. Text I'm there says she needs 5 mins. So I drive around and look to see if I can see anything suspicious like unmarked or people running in and out of rooms but nothing. Txt that it has been 10 mins and about to leave and says wait a few more minutes.

    Long story short. Waste of ducking time. Will I try after work end in the morning. Possibly. Will update. Just thought I would give some updates info on these type of things. Can anyway fill in more details? I'm always open to hearing and learning new things.

  5. #1958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Doubt its LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.
    With all the other shit going on. Stings may be last on the priority list.

    Mongering seems pretty pedestrian lately.

  6. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I dunno bro. Alot of these girls are getting released out early because of covid. I had an old utr contact me a few days ago she had got released early.
    Lmao times are tough! I doubt LEO is going after her clients most likely is her like you said I'm sure someone will report soon.

  7. #1956
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.
    I dunno bro. Alot of these girls are getting released out early because of covid. I had an old utr contact me a few days ago she had got released early.

  8. #1955

    Xina

    Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.

  9. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Actually I got my answer from another member so thanks.
    What was the answer? She looked interesting.

  10. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Link is no good. That may tell you something.
    Actually I got my answer from another member so thanks.

  11. #1952

    Inquiry

    Link is no good. That may tell you something.

  12. #1951

    Never went.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    Gets the job done. Mood varies. On a good day she's hit skills and friendly outlook. YMMV.

    Let me know what you think.
    Tried pulling the trigger but she wanted to do car date. Didn't find out until the last minute when I getting off the highway. I will try another day. Seemed pretty decent and ready to please through txt. Will try again tomorrow night after work. May let her give me some head in the car if the price is right.

  13. #1950

  14. #1949

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    I'm out and about and thinking of making a pit stop before heading home. What is the story with this one? BBBJ skills. Safe? Dangerous? Drugs? Pimp?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/104922455165
    Gets the job done. Mood varies. On a good day she's hit skills and friendly outlook. YMMV.

    Let me know what you think.

  15. #1948

    Info ASAP

    I'm out and about and thinking of making a pit stop before heading home. What is the story with this one? BBBJ skills. Safe? Dangerous? Drugs? Pimp?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/104922455165

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape