Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 1433 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12939

    That one

    Quote Originally Posted by Roctiggers  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of seeing this one. Anyone have any reviews or experience with her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7448.htm?cat=1
    I guy on Seeking Arrangements saw her thinking she was an ammy but obviously she is pro. As far as I remember he had a good time and recommended. I also recall that her price on SA was lower than the one on Eros so you can try negotiating a bit.

  2. #12938

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimp03  [View Original Post]
    She's a big girl. FWIW.
    I reached out to her and after chatting a bit, I checked her OnlyFans. Hot voice but yaaa. She's pretty big. If you're into that, looks like a good time.

  3. #12937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Roctiggers  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of seeing this one. Anyone have any reviews or experience with her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7448.htm?cat=1
    There has been at least one good review in the past 2 weeks on this forum, possibly in the SA section as she is also listed there. Seems legit.

  4. #12936

    Mandy or Amanda baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see that post? I couldn't find anything.
    It was here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5225-Escort-Reports&p=4571436&highlight=Amanda+baby#post4571436

    if the link is broken look on page 126 #11091
    Last edited by SeanKonnery; 06-04-20 at 12:59. Reason: link was broken

  5. #12935

  6. #12934
    I was thinking of seeing this one. Anyone have any reviews or experience with her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7448.htm?cat=1

  7. #12933

    Alejandra

    Hi guys,

    Anybody could make it with Alejandra?

    Her snap was alejandra_o2281.

  8. #12932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with this hot one over the past two days and I'm about to pull the trigger, but I see no revs on her whatsoever. However that is not what's stopping me. From speaking with her she seem legit. But I saw one post on here for her of a possible STD. I really hope that this post does not get deleted as I never would pull an accusation like that. But please PM me if anyone has any info. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy_grl. Looked up tineye and her email addy and got nothing.
    Where did you see that post? I couldn't find anything.

  9. #12931

    You have to join site?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Lovely girl in Indy area.

    Gia.

    Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa..

    Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.
    So the only way to get contact info is to pay to join site? Really?

  10. #12930
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Lovely girl in Indy area.

    Gia.

    Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa..

    Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.
    What was the damage?

  11. #12929
    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her onlyfan site isn't available. Any other contact?
    Remove the period at the end.

    https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa

  12. #12928

    Mandy or Amanda baby?

    I have been in contact with this hot one over the past two days and I'm about to pull the trigger, but I see no revs on her whatsoever. However that is not what's stopping me. From speaking with her she seem legit. But I saw one post on here for her of a possible STD. I really hope that this post does not get deleted as I never would pull an accusation like that. But please PM me if anyone has any info. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy_grl. Looked up tineye and her email addy and got nothing.

  13. #12927
    Quote Originally Posted by Smdiw81  [View Original Post]
    Recommend. Cute girl. Nice body. Good personality. Good session with BBBJ. A little rushed on the way out, but not bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146190004/1
    What was the damage? Msog?

  14. #12926

    Onlyfan link dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Lovely girl in Indy area.

    Gia.

    Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa..

    Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.
    Looks like her onlyfan site isn't available. Any other contact?

  15. #12925

    Piper

    Recommend. Cute girl. Nice body. Good personality. Good session with BBBJ. A little rushed on the way out, but not bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146190004/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape