Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 1435 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12909
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    What is up with guys appearing in the picture sections of providers profiles lately?

    Scam? Payback? They did something to the provider? Just dudes who sent pics and rude messages to providers?

    I have always been good to anyone that I ever saw so I can't imagine that this would ever happen but there are some vindictive crazy ones out there. I have never sent a verification pic or a dick pic and things like this insure that I never will, regardless of what is going on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7085806288

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6304398333

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7089568209
    At first, I thought you were referring to provider pics where they are posing with guys in the same picture and didn't even bother to edit them out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexiskinz2

    The examples you are referring to seem like they were posted by accident and are now part of the providers post history. This Tryst example seems more like they don't care and is more egregious.

  2. #12908

    Ainsley

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? I know she is expensive, also on SA. She just have the look that I like.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ainsley
    If you go see her let me know I have been interested in awhile as well. Like you said she is expensive and don't want to waste that much change.

  3. #12907

    Guys appearing in pics

    What is up with guys appearing in the picture sections of providers profiles lately?

    Scam? Payback? They did something to the provider? Just dudes who sent pics and rude messages to providers?

    I have always been good to anyone that I ever saw so I can't imagine that this would ever happen but there are some vindictive crazy ones out there. I have never sent a verification pic or a dick pic and things like this insure that I never will, regardless of what is going on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7085806288

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6304398333

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7089568209

  4. #12906

    Look Closer

    Quote Originally Posted by John2169  [View Original Post]
    Image search doesn't bring up anything besides a few previous posts from the same phone number. She did also send a verification pic that was pretty close to the ad pics. She's been posting for quite a while. Surprised no one has had an encounter.
    So what's your reason for not, as you say having an "encounter"? If you look closer at the previous ads, you'll see many of her ads are from cities scattered across several states. I guess she must travel a lot, LOL.

    But if you decide to toftt, let us know by contributing some actual information!

  5. #12905

    Ainsley

    Has anyone seen this girl before? I know she is expensive, also on SA. She just have the look that I like.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ainsley

  6. #12904

    Karina

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that had a visit with her. Her pictures as pretty accurate; but she does have some tattoos that were airbrushed off. Pretty decent visit with BBBJ and cfs.

  7. #12903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum925  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was with NG. Uninspired, rushed, and a bunch of rules. Would not and did not repeat.
    I also saw her when she was NG and had a nice time. But as SkiBum pointed out you may have a different experience, some girls change over time. Pictures are real (some touched up) and you won't get ripped off.

  8. #12902

    Kendall

    I like BBWs. She has been on my radar. Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kendall-17

  9. #12901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Just Saying What You're Saying In A Different Way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT and report back. I can almost guarantee you that the girl in the pics will not be the one opening the door. Learn how to do a quick Google search of the photos and you'll see what I mean.
    We'd all like to see a girl like this. In this hobby if a girl looks over the top super gorgeous, there's a 99% chance it won't be the girl you meet in person.

  10. #12900

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT and report back. I can almost guarantee you that the girl in the pics will not be the one opening the door. Learn how to do a quick Google search of the photos and you'll see what I mean.
    Image search doesn't bring up anything besides a few previous posts from the same phone number. She did also send a verification pic that was pretty close to the ad pics. She's been posting for quite a while. Surprised no one has had an encounter.

  11. #12899
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was with NG. Uninspired, rushed, and a bunch of rules. Would not and did not repeat.

  12. #12898

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Look under NG and NG2, which since had been shut down.

  13. #12897

  14. #12896

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by John2169  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT and report back. I can almost guarantee you that the girl in the pics will not be the one opening the door. Learn how to do a quick Google search of the photos and you'll see what I mean.

  15. #12895
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    I recently took the plunge and did something I've always wanted to.

    I had an appointment with a local pornstar who is a minor star but done about 15 films.

    She looks to have lost weight since her acting days as her ass was smaller but very nice. She now can be considered a spinner.

    She only does it part time and maybe only 1 appointment a week. She didn't make our first appointment so gave a discount to reschedule. I guess I built it up in my mind and with that said she performed well. Real good BBBJ. Also on that point is she was about equivalent to the 1st tier NG ladies like Ola and Lara. Her fee was 1.5 more than an hour with NG but I figured I was also paying for the fantasy of doing a porn actress. When she left she said we should do it again but I'm thinking it was a one off and I'll wait for Lara and Ola to come back.
    Was it Becca?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape