Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 26922
-
06-04-20 01:13 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 155What was the damage? Msog?
Originally Posted by Smdiw81
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 23:42 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 150Onlyfan link dead?
Looks like her onlyfan site isn't available. Any other contact?
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 21:40 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 97Piper
Recommend. Cute girl. Nice body. Good personality. Good session with BBBJ. A little rushed on the way out, but not bad.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146190004/1
-
06-03-20 20:07 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 100Nope. But similar area, quality and price structure.
Originally Posted by Bbbuddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 18:56 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 398Is she an NG lady or just in same area?
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 18:40 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 177Nicole
Thanks for the report. Does she do outcalls too?
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 14:46 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 97Info
Guys do you have any recommendation for nice asian spinner.
-
06-03-20 12:53 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 63Gia from Indy but she travels close to Indy
Lovely girl in Indy area.
Gia.
Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa..
Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.
-
06-03-20 12:10 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 100Nicole
Someone posted a while back about Nicole. Went to see her yesterday, and she's a keeper. Pics are accurate, even better in person. Easy to set up the appointment, typical multiple texts. Met her at her apartment just off the Kennedy at Cumberland. She offered me a drink to get started (opted for water, but beer / wine / booze available). Great personality, easy to talk to and connect with. We sat and talked on her bed for a while and then got down to business. Nice back and legs massage, then flipped and she started BBBJ. I slowed her down a bit and spent some time exploring her body. DATY, very nice man made Cs. Finished with BBBJCIM. More talking, I showered and left. Didn't feel rushed at all, and no pressure for upsells. Not sure but FS may be available, I didn't ask.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 09:45 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 64Check out her OnlyFans
She's a big girl. FWIW.
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 09:32 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 142I've been trying to set something up for months, but with no luck.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 06:47 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 196I've seen two girls do it
I remember when facebook used to let you take somebodys number and reverse it to find out if they had a facebook. I know there were two girls, who made it very easy and used their personal phone numbers for this. I also think there may be girls who have used their facebooks as proof they werent LE.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 02:20 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 233All this. I actually had an argument with a monger who said that an ad had to be fake because "nobody would ever put their real FB account name in an ad picture. " It happens all the time. They're not paying that close attention. Add placing an ad high and, well, that's what you get. (Lord knows I did really careless shit in my drinking days.).
Originally Posted by OngBak15
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 01:08 #12914Senior Member

Posts: 452That ad just seems like a revenge post with pics grabbed from facebook. That email has no history and as you said, it been up for months. The 2 pics with a guy in it seems like a different woman too. the eye brows are less thicker
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 22:26 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 3481Guy In The Pic.
I'll bet the guy feels bad. This girl he once dated and maybe loved is now a hooker. And even worse that he's in her hooker posting. If he's married to her or another girl how embarrassing this pic is.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





