Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 8736
-
05-16-20 09:22 #1896Banned Member

Posts: 500Mary
Met Mary on the MeetMe app and she offers full body massage for 50, w / h. E. BBBJWS for 25 more. No time limit. Live in Hamden. Or take just the BBBJWS for 50.
Lives on top floor of 3 family house so you'll get a workout.
I got to the 3rd floor and she answered the door in a thong, looking like a SW, but on a SW scale I'd give her a 7. House wasn't totally filthy. First thing out of her mouth is "if you can't afford 75 for massage and blow job I'll do both for 30" so I say "I can really only afford 40🙄 and she say "ok" and enthusiastically!
We get inside and she is undoing my pants before the door closes behind us. We get to her bedroom and get naked and she tells me to lie on the bed in my back so she can start the massage. A quick foot rub then she engulfs my cock in her mouth and gets me rock hard! Tells me to flip on belly. So I do and unbeknownst to me she pulls off her thong and gives me a full nuru style massage naked, I slipped a finger inside her Tight pussy and finger her to at least one orgasm and she tells me to flip back over. She starts sucking me again and puts a condom on me with her mouth and I said "whoa, you said BBBJWS" and she said "whoa, I'm going to ride that thick cock and get off first! She gets me super hard and her tight pussy slowly slides down my shaft and she lets out a yelp, LOL, then adds some lube, climbs on again and rides me hard until she cums and squirts hard. She then gets off, pulls off the condom and sucks me completely dry. It was HOT and only cost me 40. I was flabbergasted and left her 50 and she was so happy for the extra 10 that she asked to suck me again before I left. So.
Of course, who's going to say no!
Pics:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hFRXBsbFhUek5n
Video: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...otNzdaUmdibDNR.
-
05-15-20 13:51 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 878She didn't gush for me. Pretty standard session. Decent BBBJ. I do think she gets into it but I was a bit wham bam thank you mam LOL. Definite demons. Definite SW. I saw her at a decent hotel but that lasted one day then she couch surfs a lot. One time she staying at a notorious house in new haven. So. You have to watch yourself with her. I'm not saying don't. I'm saying many caveats and red flags. Depends on your comfort level.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 12:16 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 96Thank you Kant. Is she a real gusher? Or not so much? Also what's her incall situation like? Thank you.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 09:39 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 878She's a tricky one. She has been reviewed and I have seen her. Thing is she's a SW. And that's what she's worth. I think I lucked out on my session (but she pulled the uh I don't have a cover. I did) but other than that she didn't pull anything else with me. She is known for ripping guys off and I've heard that from other girls who know her. Maybe YMMV but I think I kind of caught her on a good day. I never went back because she's too unpredictable.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 21:06 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 2148Anything on Ashely?
-
05-14-20 19:40 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 57So the girl posting those ads used to post other pics in her ads that belonged to a woman that called herself christy and chanel for a while I believe. For a short time she was going by ashley. I can't say if they are the same person but you might want to start there. If I remember right someone complained about her using her phone a lot during the session and one didn't like her because she reminded him of a sister in law. The reviews had a negative tone but it was YMMV.
Originally Posted by MisterPlow
[View Original Post]
I was thinking of seeing her once but she never responded to my texts, I'm pretty sure she's legit at the very least.
-
05-14-20 13:55 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 930Kayla
Meriden post link was auto edited by USG, here is the body of text:
Thanks to BKev1970.
You did.
It was bad, that's Kayla.
She was traveling between Hartford and Boston ripping people off with two dudes and the scam.
She's been back in NH area and at it again.
Just recently she's ripping dudes off.
Avoid at all costs unless you like to be robbed.
Do your homework.
This is not a spontaneous sport any more.
Be safe.
BK.
-
05-14-20 13:50 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 930Kayla. No Fly List
From Meriden page (post 383);.
Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...540&viewfull=1#post4738540 .
http://skipthegames.com/img/005/OTM2...jYwMzdhNjQ.jpg
http://skipthegames.com/img/007/Njkx...2Q2YjgyZmE.jpg
-
05-14-20 13:17 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 106Tgtbt?
I'm sure this one has been posted before but I can't find any info. I tried searching Sasha, Sasha Lynn, party girl new haven, etc. Anybody have any intel?
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...2/359032519196
-
05-14-20 13:12 #1887Regular Member

Posts: 7I recently visited a few weeks ago and I can definitely agree. Avoid this one. Extremely rushed, many rules. Had another person in the bathroom that I never saw. I was in and out within 10 minutes and would not recommend.
Originally Posted by MaxzellZip
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 09:24 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 29Negative Reviews
I agree I remember reading negative reviews about ripping people off and one I think even mention a gun. Not sure how accurate the reviews are could be disgruntled customers because they didn't get what they want but I would use extreme caution if planning a visit.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 22:53 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 410There are reviews of her just got to go through them, I believe it was to avoid.
Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 20:55 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 138I have never seen her. But I recall seeing the pics with a couple of negative reviews / experiences.
Can't remember what the name was.
Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 17:47 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 54No Name Ad
Typically if they don't give a name I just stay away, but this one has a whiff of being authentic and is up my alley. Tineye picked up nothing. Anyone know who it is or dreamt of her?
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...o/987353822576
-
05-13-20 08:32 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 304Yes!
A reverse image search revealed it is AmoureDelavie (Lauren B.).
Originally Posted by JakeBass
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






