Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5570
-
05-28-20 11:33 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 149Video chat on seeking
I'm getting the beta test for video chat on SA. Seems to be releasing soon. Anyone else have it and tried it yet? Could help stop some fakes but also hinder some communication efforts maybe.
-
05-27-20 17:21 #1639Banned Member

Posts: 75Naomi
Sent her a message just to see if she responds, I'll let you know. Her still being on SA everyday and mentioning bigger allowance with previous SD screams that's she's fishing for bigger allowance. Good to hear you had fun with her.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 17:02 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 188Sorry no link Naomi
I didn't want to click on her profile and have her see it. Should have said: search 25 miles from Durham, with ethnicity set to Asian. Only one on there by this name. Just a face pic and was on this morning.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 16:21 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 115Naomi_12
This might be the one.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/c2eff...0-6db470063a9a
-
05-27-20 13:48 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 619Clean now
Got it cleaned up. Thanks.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 13:26 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 311Clear your messages.
Tried DMing you but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 13:06 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 619Phone #
I'm interested in her number. Thanks. Also any pointers?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 11:52 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 311Review
Finally got a chance to meet her; here's my review:
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
Pros:
Super pretty face and cute body. Though up top she's small and a little saggy. Great eyes.
Fairly easy communication- though I had to wait a few minutes for her "sister and sister's boyfriend" to leave.
(For what it's worth- I only saw a guy exit the building.).
Seems like a fairly bright girl. Said she used to be a vet tech but lost job due to covid.
I opted for just a "quick massage" and I got what I came for, as promised.
Location near Crabtree was quiet and easy in / easy out.
Cons:
Definitely on something- my guess is pills because I didn't see any equipment laying around; but she was kinda almost nodding off and talking slowly.
Not sure how true her whole story is but that goes with the territory.
She said she's only on the Sugar boards but given her need for cash I suggested the escort boards to her.
-
05-27-20 11:40 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 72Naomi_12
Gibbs, please share the link to Noami _12 SA. You have scored a perfect Sugar Baby. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 06:31 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 188Naomi_12
Anyone else see this one from Seeking Arrangements? I'm looking for a true SB (just one daddy), but suspicions raised here. Met her once where she said no sex as wanted to ensure we clicked. Second time was all night and she wore me out. I see she is on SA every day and getting hard to find time with. I know her work started back up, so maybe that is it.
Wanted to check and share because if she is seeing multiple people, she can be a freak in bed and is like the energizer bunny. Decent BBBJ, CG, Mish, Doggie, and some positions I can't even begin to describe.
Stay safe,
Gibbs.
P.S. Wanted a crazy arrangement (past SD gave her $1,500 every two weeks. Right). But my game was good enough for $200, and yes, all night. She was ready for more, but even the blue pill let me down after the third time.
-
05-25-20 21:40 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 1651Sarcasm
I guess you could not read through it. I consider that sites owners to be pimps, plain and simple.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 20:01 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 546No Prostitution?
No prostitution going on? I beg to differ. I'll say it's about 50/50. Most I have chatted with and met are open to PPM with the possibility of an allowance down the road. By the time the allowance phase arrives, I would have had my fill and moved on. Occasionally, I make some available on here so more guys can partake.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 13:08 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 1651I don't see the problem, after all the fact that they are on their makes them entitled to your money. S. A. Is a very legitimate business where rich guys give women their money for just meeting and sometimes dating. I even seen that stated in their adds, no prostitution going on there.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 01:28 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 2631st Amendment
That would be an infringement of your 1st amendment rights LOL. I operate under the premise that ALL hos (or someone on their behalf) read and follow this (and other) review forums, so I try to remain anonymous with my posts. How did she know the post was yours?
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
Be smarter.
-
05-23-20 23:20 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 215Rosykakes
I talked with her. Here is the pic she sent to me.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





