Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 5569
-
08-07-18 13:32 #694Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Hate to say it but you got catfished. There are just enough guys on there that will go for that nonsense to make it very profitable for the women who have no intention of doing anything but grabbing a quick hundred or more every so often.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
That site is a joke, SA has morphed into the same type of scam site as well, if guys are willing to pay just to meet them in a public place then that's all they need to do to make money. I laugh at them when they request money from me for the privelage of buying them a free meal. A simple get lost is adequate.
-
08-07-18 13:31 #693Senior Member

Posts: 534Do anyone have any links to any hots 18 years old that will take 200 per meet for really?or is this just all talks. Would be nice to look at example rather then just talks.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 12:11 #692Senior Member

Posts: 115WYP EmiMarie
Anybody saw her or any info please hit me up. She wants $$ for the hour even before first Meet and Greet. Says she just flew in and stays in an Extended stay. She has come down $$ now. I suggested Meet outside first and if I don't see what I like the we go with the first date offer of 50 and if things go well we can do the $$ for the hr.
Sounds great but seems I am rushing into it. Let me know if anyone of the brothers has encountered.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~EmiMarie
Jb.
-
08-07-18 10:56 #691Senior Member

Posts: 115SD Newbie
Just started on the SD scene as the local provider scene is so flaky. But no success yet. Wanted to try WhatsYourPrice first. Did a couple of Meet and Greets for $ each. Both were super hot young 20's girls.
It was a good time and we discussed an amount for future with mostly the SB doing the host thing.
Halifille.
She did not indicate of a strictly platonic but wanted to get more comfortable before we go ahead with more intimacy. But as of now after couple of weeks after first meet she ghosted and no replies to text. I guess the $ for the first meet is her target or maybe I don't fit the bill for her. We did discuss $$$ for couple of hrs.
MichelleSuzy.
She is super cute. Better than pictures. She did say either monthly allowance or $$$ for couple of hrs. And you can do anything. I was more persuasive with this one and she said we can meet next week sometime and she clearly planned specific timings though we did not fix a day. But she too ghosted or moved on to other SD fishing and no response to text.
Some others are in the pipeline but I am already down close $400 without anything concrete going my way. I guess this is all part of the game. Though I agree that this is more fun than waiting in the hotel parking lots and being ghosted by local providers. But if it doesn't end up the way I want then all the $ is down the drain LOL. I think WYP seems pretty limited. I have to try the SA next if even at least one SB doesn't work out.
Jb.
-
08-04-18 17:04 #690Senior Member

Posts: 1651Money for gas scam
There must be about a dozen in the last 4 months pulling the I want to visit you but I am broke and my tank is empty if you send me money than I will come visit you. Somebody must be training these dumb chicks on how to scam guys. The offers keep coming in to pay them 2 thousand a month for sexy pics and phone conversations, I would love to know who and where they got these ideas from. Never seen so many useless entitled women on one website, they make the backpages look like a pillar of truth.
-
08-04-18 00:59 #689Banned Member

Posts: 231Vannawantsu.
Anyone have contact info for her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/e3f79...2-ff4512da6b2d
-
08-03-18 12:17 #688Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Put her into the 75% range looking for platonic with a monthly allowance.
Originally Posted by LostInNc97
[View Original Post]
Does anyone really bite on that.
-
08-02-18 08:25 #687Senior Member

Posts: 27Blondie0116
https://www.seeking.com/member/cb697...7-787d63ff6b6e
Has anybody met this one?
-
07-31-18 19:05 #686Senior Member

Posts: 16513 escorts. Rub girls found on SA
Amynae41978 she is reviewed on here by another name but she frequented BP and is mid 40's. Reviews say she packs heat and is generally crazy, of course her rate has doubled along with outrageous benefit requests now that she is on SA.
Sugarfun15 This one is the massage chick from Cary that used old pics and is mid 40's as well. She is well reviewed on here for standing people up and being certifiably bat shit crazy and a general waste of time and money.
Rising4 Dawn She was on BP a lot last year in the bodyrubs section as a Tantric apprentice under Aria, she quit that because she considered it prostitution, now she is on SA "getting my hustle on" for a much higher asking price. She is mid Thirties and more attractive than the other Two but every bit as crazy.
-
07-31-18 13:09 #685Senior Member

Posts: 1651New SA Rates
The website raised its rates to $90 per month, all for the privilege of meeting these self important delusional women.
I love being called cheap when I laugh at someone wanting 500 to meet for dinner.
-
07-27-18 22:55 #684Senior Member

Posts: 60Agree
Got to agree with Pubb69. [Deleted by Admin]
If you are agreeing with him then why are you writing about something that has nothing to do with what he wrote? He wrote about lazy chicks and you're saying the guys on this site are stupid.
A2
-
07-24-18 16:27 #683Banned Member

Posts: 6Never met her, but when we talked when I first entered the bowl she wanted an outrageous 5 per meet. Others have said she is bigger than her pics portray.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
Would love to know where those videos might be found.
-
07-24-18 11:01 #682Senior Member

Posts: 1651Latest offer
$2500 I responded with this- ha ha ha ha ha ha ha how's $50 sound.
-
07-23-18 17:12 #681Senior Member

Posts: 525Looks
She's been bouncing between ral e and char lotte since 2016.
https://cityxguide.com/forums/topic/...thing/page/18/
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 16:42 #680Senior Member

Posts: 60Jessie are
Use to go by Rachel Colby or something to that effect. Been discussed here before. Has some porn videos out there. Large woman but dtf and seems will do most anything if that's what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






