Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5569
-
05-20-20 08:40 #1609Regular Member

Posts: 12Don't accept that. . .
I've only had one experience like that so far and won't repeat. . . Discuss that stuff up front and make sure you are getting the ROI for your money. Tell them flat out how long you want them to stay and if they pull the smash and dash, refuse to give them the full agreed amount.
Hint: If they want the money as soon as you meet, you are probably in for that exact experience. Now some do ask up front because they have been ripped off. Offer half then and show them the other half and put it away so if they do bolt after 30 or 60 you aren't screwed.
Weeding out the cash grabbers is tough but damn well worth it once you find your gem (s).
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 08:31 #1608Regular Member

Posts: 12No help needed bro. . . Because I get it!
Now here's someone that gets it!
I've had similar experiences though not as long term because I'm newer to this game. I won't put their names up here because randoms have ruined situations for me in the past by contacting them and tossing my name out.
You have to figure out who the pros are on the SD sites and who aren't. I always make sure to discuss details, as respectfully as possible, so I'm getting a ROI that makes sense initially.
For instance: One woman drives from Wilmington to see me. Stays at least 4-5 hours and drives home for $500. See her every couple of weeks and its an amazing time. I thought we were done because she wanted a full amount to come up and not fool around. . . But I refused. . . She came back and we are now talking a monthly so she can come up more and it will be significantly less for me on a per-visit basis.
Maybe I'm just luckier than others to have no problem affording that and still looking for others. . . But the sugar Bowl isn't for everyone. One of the biggest complaints I hear is women getting low balled by people that really shouldn't be in this game. Just go look up what the average SB receives in other places to see how cheap $500 for someone to spend 4-5 hours truly is.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 08:27 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 149She will drop her $ amount and said mutual oral is good for first date. I've been tempted but been too busy to break free to try it out.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 20:12 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 34Michellesuzy
Her WYP profile has more photos - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...dmq9P5aN8GQ3Z1.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 19:44 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 188Need help with your game?
There are enough just looking for a pump and dump, but enough who play the sugar game for a better bread. However, we have to control the prices, but can't when newbies start throwing cash without understanding the local market. An A girl can demand a ton, but if we control it across the market and they need it, it can be had. Just clean up your approach, take it a little slower, work it like a business negotiation and treat them with a little respect. I just finished a two year stint with a UNC knock out (moving out of state for grad school). 1 K a month had two visits a week, and after 6 months, she was staying the night those two times per week (and staying a third on many occasions). The real sugar comes in after trust is built and you start taking vacations together. Trust me, it's not that hard.
Stay safe and use the big head.
Gibbs.
Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 19:22 #1604Banned Member

Posts: 75MichelleSuzy1234
Not sure about this one. Won't send any additional pics and pretty upfront that she'll only do oral first time. Wants 300.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1e142...6-938e19fc81f0
-
05-19-20 18:15 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Your correct in what you say, the problem is they don't work any different than escorts. Most stay less than a hour.
Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 18:12 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 1651Lmao
I offer $10000, can't believe she only wants $850.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 16:22 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 149She gave me a speech about trying to lowball her. She's cute with a nice body but not an attitude to match. Plenty of other who are friendly and willing to take less.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 16:09 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 188GPS. Nursecass
I have been chatting with her for a few days and she is not budging from $500 per meet. I certainly hope no one is paying that in the Raleigh area.
Stay safe,
Gibbs.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 13:48 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 311White knight anyone?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...bMRBbJ31NLVKmB
This girl is real and in Raleigh. Sounds like she's looking to entertain fairly quickly and it won't take much.
I've got her number if anyone wants it.
-
05-19-20 10:59 #1598Regular Member

Posts: 12Or maybe people need nonstop being cheap asses?
Guys want a girl to give her body for half price and then ***** about the quality they get in return.
There are plenty of methed out girls that you can hump and dump for $60-100 over on the escorts page. SD / SB is totally different.
When a girl spends 3+ hours with me and we go 2-3 rounds and the entire experience is more girlfriend like than escort. . . Its well worth $3-400.
Its attitides like this that ruin it for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 10:42 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 311Well, I'll be damned.
Based on pics, I had her pegged as a "take it slow" girl. Teaches me to judge a book by it's cover.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
That said, why'all need to bring those price points down by about 50%.
-
05-19-20 10:13 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 149She wants 300 per date then when I countered said she meant to say 400 and got an attitude.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 05:44 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 263NSA / Platonic
Being platonic (not sexual) is the biggest fucking string that could be attached to these types of arrangements. Hell, this ain't a string, it's more like double braided nylon rope.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





