Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 18327
-
06-11-20 08:50 #15012Senior Member

Posts: 640Open spas
Yes I do. Apple is currently open from what I'm seeing being posted but I've never been there so I don't know if its FS or not.
But I'm certain the FS spas will make a comeback soon enough.
Originally Posted by CaptThunder
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 23:36 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 155You think the FS shops will reopen? Do you have reason to believe that? Hope you are right.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 20:14 #15010Senior Member

Posts: 640Worth a shot
Ill keep this in mind once the FS shops reopen.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 15:13 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 128Marina
Checkout Marina the masseuse. She is super expensive though and even a FS is not guaranteed. I was interested and even initiated a meet up contact but she need linkedin and driver license too. So I thought better to pass as there is not much value. But she is good. From my known source.
Originally Posted by TheKid00
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 11:19 #15008Senior Member

Posts: 2121Had a couple girls oil up at FE and Pleasant, then slide all over me. Came as a surprise each time, like rim jobs, depending on the girls. But offer enough coin at some of these places will get what you want. When the crackdown ends would try for it at FS places with table showes. Not that you would do it in the shower but the two of you can clean the oil off after.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 21:51 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 640Nuru
Back before the big crackdown there was one place that offered soapland massage but they shut down then there was this one woman that did for a while from around here and this girl chelsea I used to see in fall river. Theyre gone too.
Prettt sure nuru at this point is just a porn thing because its been years and noone really offers it.
Originally Posted by TheKid00
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 20:53 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 139Apple
Is Apple FS? In recent years I only went to harmony or the casinos in ct. But with everything shut down for so long I'll willing to venture out to new territory!
-
06-06-20 12:47 #15005Regular Member

Posts: 16Nuru
Does anyone know of any places that offer Nuru massages? Thanks.
-
06-06-20 11:28 #15004Senior Member

Posts: 2121Until just before the RI crackdown I was more into a naked HJ with her on the table and just explore there body for a while. Some places are HJ only like main or the old Admiral st, more was rare but could happen at higher and once word got out girl was gone. Places known to be FS the girls are there for the higher tip. Now a 140 tip expected I have gotten HJ service and was acceptable. But paying the full FS rate resulted in a better experience less some duds. On a couple occasions after paying FS rare at FE for a HJ girl said next time bang bang, everyone does it. Cought me off guard figuring they would be happy with less work. I did like end of day appointments at the east. I could get the girls to lie down and be massaged was a great experience. They were so tired they would fall asleep in my arms.
Originally Posted by TimS
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 08:11 #15003Senior Member

Posts: 97Apple
Apple is open, I called yesterday. It's been a while since I've been to a PVD parlor, are non-FS visits acceptable? I remember it used to be frowned upon by the girls. I wonder if that's changed at all.
-
06-04-20 13:00 #15002Regular Member

Posts: 16Not Open?
I went by last night and the front door was open but the staircase leading up was dark. I walked up anyway and the first door was closed / locked. Lights came on (auto sensor) and I rang the doorbell a couple of times but no response.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 06:33 #15001Banned Member

Posts: 393Apple
Called and the phone is disconnected, funny because that number worked for years even after the first shutdown.
Originally Posted by Britaly
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 16:07 #15000Senior Member

Posts: 136Apple
Posting in cityx. Perhaps they are open.
-
05-23-20 03:55 #14999Senior Member

Posts: 176Bella
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/317918450266
-
05-22-20 20:30 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 38When I mentioned the casino in an earlier post I was talking about Twin River being close to Mineral Spring Ave AMP. Does anyone know if this place is legit or in keeping with our trade. When they reopen of course.
Originally Posted by Ttvc44
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




