Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14412

    That ass looks amazing though

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    But the filters are just ridiculous! Won't take top off and you can tell it's because breasts are deflated. Doesn't rush though.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/904-395-7032
    Whats it look like in person?

  2. #14411

    BB FS? Or BJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    Her comms were okay until I hit her up 2 hours later. Texted her the next day and nothing. Tried hitting her up from another digit and nothing. Was told she'd go BB for as low as $40
    You said $40 for BB, but what BB, was it BBFS or BBBJ?

  3. #14410
    Quote Originally Posted by Datboi  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this Nikki. I saw a ton of reviews for different Nikki's. Pics look good and the car date price is more than I like but not terrible, but given the fact that she is in TQ she might be a known swan. Any insight? Anyone familiar with her or gave her a try yet.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/837892683629
    Her comms were okay until I hit her up 2 hours later. Texted her the next day and nothing. Tried hitting her up from another digit and nothing. Was told she'd go BB for as low as $40.

  4. #14409

    However

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    I do not think I have ever seen a positive review for that girl. She is just like Deanna diamond.
    Isn't Mandy the one that faked a seizure and known to dash, yet looks really good. Man Deanna really looks good especially in her recent ads. She not even using the fake ads she usually do. Sucks they on the Do Not Go list, because man I find myself clicking on Deanna everytime I see her. Anychance anyone have any redemption stories LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ashley...-3940/29695208

    Has anyone seen her? Her ads seem legit from LEO standpoint, but I still don't know if I'm getting set up to get robbed.

    Side note: I'll be using escortfish for all my link records. Unlike the other sites, their ads don't ever seem to expire. So when I want to look at the pics of a provider I've messaged but never met up with, I can always rely on escortfish to have my memory intact.
    Also think somebody reviewed her, not to certain. Don't believe it was to favorable.

  5. #14408

    2nd attempt. Was great

    I liked what I saw. So gave her a 2nd chance. Meet at hotel this time. She did take her time to get ready. No problem with that on my end. Had a great time. Photos are real. She aims to please I will be repeating often.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co T /314730044810.

  6. #14407

    Too many Fuckin' Nikki's

    Any info on this Nikki. I saw a ton of reviews for different Nikki's. Pics look good and the car date price is more than I like but not terrible, but given the fact that she is in TQ she might be a known swan. Any insight? Anyone familiar with her or gave her a try yet.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/837892683629

  7. #14406

    Ashley on the southside

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ashley...-3940/29695208

    Has anyone seen her? Her ads seem legit from LEO standpoint, but I still don't know if I'm getting set up to get robbed.

    Side note: I'll be using escortfish for all my link records. Unlike the other sites, their ads don't ever seem to expire. So when I want to look at the pics of a provider I've messaged but never met up with, I can always rely on escortfish to have my memory intact.

  8. #14405

    Anyone tried?

    Has anyone dreamt with this girl yet? I don't think I've seen her so far. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/936420569656.

    I also tried layla love a few weeks ago and she was great. Very cute gave a decentish bbj and let me finish on her face.

  9. #14404

    #13809

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this old, deflated bag last night. Pics are her but very flattering ones and about 10 years older. Got me EXTREMELY pissed off. Told me via text that rates were 100 for hhr and 150 hr. Didn't get more specific. Should have. Get her naked and a bit disappointed; super skinny and deflated tits and ass. BBBJ started off good. Then when I tell her that I am ready to fuck; she tells me that hhr is only for head! Are you fucking kidding me??

    Fucking *****. Finished but was extremely upset. NEVER will see that old hag again. Incall is her apt in a house very close to the publix on A1 A in St. Augustine.

    Do your self a favor and AVOID!!

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...146&cityid=-10

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/886897413294
    Man- I wish you would have searched her. My post of 4/24 would have helped ya out. I fell prey and never will again.

    Stay safe.

    BB.

  10. #14403

    Cute girl somewhat

    But the filters are just ridiculous! Won't take top off and you can tell it's because breasts are deflated. Doesn't rush though.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/904-395-7032

  11. #14402

    How much were you able to get her down to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    But I negotiated and we found a middle ground. Her complaint to me was that she quotes high to "screen" people and she has been stood up a lot and has to make up whenever she does see someone. Tried to explain to her supply side economics and supply / demand curve but don't think she got it. She is a nice girl and is the girl in pix, actually I think she looks better in person with her proportionate man-mades on a small / spinner frame.
    It seems she'll go down to 100.

  12. #14401

    Kerri (old bag) St. Augustine. Avoid.

    Went to see this old, deflated bag last night. Pics are her but very flattering ones and about 10 years older. Got me EXTREMELY pissed off. Told me via text that rates were 100 for hhr and 150 hr. Didn't get more specific. Should have. Get her naked and a bit disappointed; super skinny and deflated tits and ass. BBBJ started off good. Then when I tell her that I am ready to fuck; she tells me that hhr is only for head! Are you fucking kidding me??

    Fucking *****. Finished but was extremely upset. NEVER will see that old hag again. Incall is her apt in a house very close to the publix on A1 A in St. Augustine.

    Do your self a favor and AVOID!!

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...146&cityid=-10

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/886897413294

  13. #14400
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Tried to explain to her supply side economics and supply / demand curve but don't think she got it.
    These chicks make 6 figures tax free but they are all broke living in hotels, I don't think they are too up on economics haha.

  14. #14399
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    So, this morning went to get my coffee at McD's at Wal-Mart on Beach and South side and as I leave see the infamous Mandy. Nice looking body. Other than the BB video on Hush site, does anyone have any good reports / stories about her, because all I have ever heard are bad ones.
    I do not think I have ever seen a positive review for that girl. She is just like Deanna diamond.

  15. #14398

    So you saw her?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke0916  [View Original Post]
    She has an incall today off Baymeadows.
    How waS she?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape