Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,881 to 26,895 of 41291
-
05-21-20 18:49 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 690BB FS? Or BJ?
You said $40 for BB, but what BB, was it BBFS or BBBJ?
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 18:10 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 450Her comms were okay until I hit her up 2 hours later. Texted her the next day and nothing. Tried hitting her up from another digit and nothing. Was told she'd go BB for as low as $40.
Originally Posted by Datboi
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 17:45 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 909However
Isn't Mandy the one that faked a seizure and known to dash, yet looks really good. Man Deanna really looks good especially in her recent ads. She not even using the fake ads she usually do. Sucks they on the Do Not Go list, because man I find myself clicking on Deanna everytime I see her. Anychance anyone have any redemption stories LOL.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
Also think somebody reviewed her, not to certain. Don't believe it was to favorable.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 16:31 #14408Senior Member

Posts: 372nd attempt. Was great
I liked what I saw. So gave her a 2nd chance. Meet at hotel this time. She did take her time to get ready. No problem with that on my end. Had a great time. Photos are real. She aims to please I will be repeating often.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co T /314730044810.
-
05-21-20 16:25 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 166Too many Fuckin' Nikki's
Any info on this Nikki. I saw a ton of reviews for different Nikki's. Pics look good and the car date price is more than I like but not terrible, but given the fact that she is in TQ she might be a known swan. Any insight? Anyone familiar with her or gave her a try yet.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/837892683629
-
05-21-20 14:26 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 919Ashley on the southside
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ashley...-3940/29695208
Has anyone seen her? Her ads seem legit from LEO standpoint, but I still don't know if I'm getting set up to get robbed.
Side note: I'll be using escortfish for all my link records. Unlike the other sites, their ads don't ever seem to expire. So when I want to look at the pics of a provider I've messaged but never met up with, I can always rely on escortfish to have my memory intact.
-
05-21-20 13:45 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 123Anyone tried?
Has anyone dreamt with this girl yet? I don't think I've seen her so far. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/936420569656.
I also tried layla love a few weeks ago and she was great. Very cute gave a decentish bbj and let me finish on her face.
-
05-21-20 13:21 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 137#13809
Man- I wish you would have searched her. My post of 4/24 would have helped ya out. I fell prey and never will again.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BB.
-
05-21-20 13:17 #14403Senior Member

Posts: 1170Cute girl somewhat
But the filters are just ridiculous! Won't take top off and you can tell it's because breasts are deflated. Doesn't rush though.
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/904-395-7032
-
05-21-20 13:01 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 1170How much were you able to get her down to?
It seems she'll go down to 100.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 10:07 #14401Senior Member

Posts: 158Kerri (old bag) St. Augustine. Avoid.
Went to see this old, deflated bag last night. Pics are her but very flattering ones and about 10 years older. Got me EXTREMELY pissed off. Told me via text that rates were 100 for hhr and 150 hr. Didn't get more specific. Should have. Get her naked and a bit disappointed; super skinny and deflated tits and ass. BBBJ started off good. Then when I tell her that I am ready to fuck; she tells me that hhr is only for head! Are you fucking kidding me??
Fucking *****. Finished but was extremely upset. NEVER will see that old hag again. Incall is her apt in a house very close to the publix on A1 A in St. Augustine.
Do your self a favor and AVOID!!
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...146&cityid=-10
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/886897413294
-
05-21-20 08:07 #14400Regular Member

Posts: 18These chicks make 6 figures tax free but they are all broke living in hotels, I don't think they are too up on economics haha.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 06:50 #14399Senior Member

Posts: 435I do not think I have ever seen a positive review for that girl. She is just like Deanna diamond.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 06:24 #14398Senior Member

Posts: 909So you saw her?
How waS she?
Originally Posted by LongStroke0916
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 02:21 #14397Regular Member

Posts: 8Won't repeat
Met up with this one about 1. 5 month ago. She was staying off lane ave and was unable to host at the time (she stated that she was on probation and staying in one of those half way houses with flat mates) and unable to host so opted for CarPlay. Got to meet up location and made the scoop and found a spot nearby, rates was standard for play. Conversation was lacking so moved on to main menu. This is where it got bad, the scent from opening the lids to the box, made me wish I had some type of breathing apparatus to provide some much need fresh oxygen. The smell was a big disappointment and turn off and she carried on as if all was well. Decided to finish up as fast as I can, dropped her off and sped home to run the longest and hottest shower ever!
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




