Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14408

    2nd attempt. Was great

    I liked what I saw. So gave her a 2nd chance. Meet at hotel this time. She did take her time to get ready. No problem with that on my end. Had a great time. Photos are real. She aims to please I will be repeating often.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co T /314730044810.

  2. #14407

    Too many Fuckin' Nikki's

    Any info on this Nikki. I saw a ton of reviews for different Nikki's. Pics look good and the car date price is more than I like but not terrible, but given the fact that she is in TQ she might be a known swan. Any insight? Anyone familiar with her or gave her a try yet.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/837892683629

  3. #14406

    Ashley on the southside

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ashley...-3940/29695208

    Has anyone seen her? Her ads seem legit from LEO standpoint, but I still don't know if I'm getting set up to get robbed.

    Side note: I'll be using escortfish for all my link records. Unlike the other sites, their ads don't ever seem to expire. So when I want to look at the pics of a provider I've messaged but never met up with, I can always rely on escortfish to have my memory intact.

  4. #14405

    Anyone tried?

    Has anyone dreamt with this girl yet? I don't think I've seen her so far. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/936420569656.

    I also tried layla love a few weeks ago and she was great. Very cute gave a decentish bbj and let me finish on her face.

  5. #14404

    #13809

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this old, deflated bag last night. Pics are her but very flattering ones and about 10 years older. Got me EXTREMELY pissed off. Told me via text that rates were 100 for hhr and 150 hr. Didn't get more specific. Should have. Get her naked and a bit disappointed; super skinny and deflated tits and ass. BBBJ started off good. Then when I tell her that I am ready to fuck; she tells me that hhr is only for head! Are you fucking kidding me??

    Fucking *****. Finished but was extremely upset. NEVER will see that old hag again. Incall is her apt in a house very close to the publix on A1 A in St. Augustine.

    Do your self a favor and AVOID!!

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...146&cityid=-10

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/886897413294
    Man- I wish you would have searched her. My post of 4/24 would have helped ya out. I fell prey and never will again.

    Stay safe.

    BB.

  6. #14403

    Cute girl somewhat

    But the filters are just ridiculous! Won't take top off and you can tell it's because breasts are deflated. Doesn't rush though.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/904-395-7032

  7. #14402

    How much were you able to get her down to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    But I negotiated and we found a middle ground. Her complaint to me was that she quotes high to "screen" people and she has been stood up a lot and has to make up whenever she does see someone. Tried to explain to her supply side economics and supply / demand curve but don't think she got it. She is a nice girl and is the girl in pix, actually I think she looks better in person with her proportionate man-mades on a small / spinner frame.
    It seems she'll go down to 100.

  8. #14401

    Kerri (old bag) St. Augustine. Avoid.

    Went to see this old, deflated bag last night. Pics are her but very flattering ones and about 10 years older. Got me EXTREMELY pissed off. Told me via text that rates were 100 for hhr and 150 hr. Didn't get more specific. Should have. Get her naked and a bit disappointed; super skinny and deflated tits and ass. BBBJ started off good. Then when I tell her that I am ready to fuck; she tells me that hhr is only for head! Are you fucking kidding me??

    Fucking *****. Finished but was extremely upset. NEVER will see that old hag again. Incall is her apt in a house very close to the publix on A1 A in St. Augustine.

    Do your self a favor and AVOID!!

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...146&cityid=-10

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/886897413294

  9. #14400
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Tried to explain to her supply side economics and supply / demand curve but don't think she got it.
    These chicks make 6 figures tax free but they are all broke living in hotels, I don't think they are too up on economics haha.

  10. #14399
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    So, this morning went to get my coffee at McD's at Wal-Mart on Beach and South side and as I leave see the infamous Mandy. Nice looking body. Other than the BB video on Hush site, does anyone have any good reports / stories about her, because all I have ever heard are bad ones.
    I do not think I have ever seen a positive review for that girl. She is just like Deanna diamond.

  11. #14398

    So you saw her?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke0916  [View Original Post]
    She has an incall today off Baymeadows.
    How waS she?

  12. #14397

    Won't repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her a couple weeks ago and got nada bro. But I'm also interested. If I get any info I'll pass it on, you do the same.
    Met up with this one about 1. 5 month ago. She was staying off lane ave and was unable to host at the time (she stated that she was on probation and staying in one of those half way houses with flat mates) and unable to host so opted for CarPlay. Got to meet up location and made the scoop and found a spot nearby, rates was standard for play. Conversation was lacking so moved on to main menu. This is where it got bad, the scent from opening the lids to the box, made me wish I had some type of breathing apparatus to provide some much need fresh oxygen. The smell was a big disappointment and turn off and she carried on as if all was well. Decided to finish up as fast as I can, dropped her off and sped home to run the longest and hottest shower ever!

  13. #14396

    Told me same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    She told me she should charge more! Are you guys now paying 120 for a qv? If someone charges that much, you'd think they'd have their stuff together! SMDH.
    But I negotiated and we found a middle ground. Her complaint to me was that she quotes high to "screen" people and she has been stood up a lot and has to make up whenever she does see someone. Tried to explain to her supply side economics and supply / demand curve but don't think she got it. She is a nice girl and is the girl in pix, actually I think she looks better in person with her proportionate man-mades on a small / spinner frame.

  14. #14395

    Texas Cheerleader a strange girl in deed

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSouthside  [View Original Post]
    Went to see a TGTBT. Looking for unicorns. Well her photos were current and real. Meet at her apt on south side. Says her roommate is in bed and wheelchair bound. Not to worried about it. More small talk she smoke some green stuff. Then goes to shower no be deal. She gets out changes and is about to come out she her in a sexy outfit. Then there is a knock on the door WTF. She is freaking out. I peak through the peep hole. Not thr police but WTF. He is unlocking thr door and coming in. I open the door 1st and say hello. He looks so surprised LOL I say with out missing a beat come on in. Hell he has a key. He is in shock. He walks in looking around and I slip out. She text saying was roommates brother.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/314730044810
    She use to have an ad with "texas cheerleader" in the headline. Saw her earlier this week and had a great dream, which almost didn't happen. Have to agree she is strange and something is off with her. In my dream I contacted her via sms and upon settling on time (a qv) and donation, I asked for address. Seeing her address off Belford Rd. I asked if she was in a hotel and in response got an attitude and a few less than stellar messages back. Got past when I called her, I think she likes to hear a voice for some reason, and arrived at her location 15 minutes later. As I pulled in, she called to say she needed extra 5 minutes for the roommate to leave and she would text me with her room number. She greeted me in yoga pants and sports bra, and have to say the girl is hot, with lots of make up and nicely done hair. After some small chat and some kissing she went to the bathroom to take a shower and put on an outfit (just as she did with you), stopped her after the shower and told her to get out naked (I was pressed on time, its a qv not an hour session where I can let her take time to prepare). Oral skills on point and she allowed for CIM / CUF. As she relaxed, she allowed FIV and FIA; made some noise in mish and lots of noise in K9. Not sure if she faked, but if she did she is REALLY good at it. Overall not a bad dream, but it lasted longer than I wanted. Thought about repeating this weekend, but based on your review, may need to take her for outcall rather than going to see her.

  15. #14394

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/345215166626

    Does anyone recognize her by another name? Nothing comes up under Jazzmin. Based on her posting history which is extensive, she must be changing names.
    I asked about her a couple weeks ago and got nada bro. But I'm also interested. If I get any info I'll pass it on, you do the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape