Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Greetings my fellow Mongers: I, too, reached out to the blonde rosy & Brunette grace yesterday. After inviting her to my private phone text for sake of avoidIng to break any SA's terms of agreements. She indicated to me the same $800 for a thresome with no limitations. After I explained To her that I prefer to see her and grace (her brunette girlfriend) in a separate time. She indicated that she prefers for grace to be present in the room while we get nasty. Considering I have had bad experience in the with a duet (making it easier for them to rub me) I insisted To her that I was only interested in seeing each Individual separately. She indicated that her girlfriend is willing (that being Grace 25257115837) to see me alone. She shared a picture of Both with me. Grace agreed to 400 But, after I gave some thought I felt a bad vibe for these two to proceed. Having said that I still would love to get anyones input on a possible future seeing them. Also, I am going to post the picture rosykakes sent me. Good luck all, and remain safe. (this is my first post in this site & I appreciate all infos that gets exchanged here. Keep up the good work all).
    I can't say for sure but the pic looks familiar. I had see a blonde and brunette a while back for that rate for both.

    I know they are off and on SA but I can't get on to see their current post. If it is who I think it is than be careful on the time element, they are not cash and dash but the experience is definitely like a fairly hurried escort experience and no where near worth the money. In my experience the brunette did all the communication and was definitely the more active of the two so I would see her and not the blonde.

  2. #1623

    Forum

    If there was any doubt that SBs are aware of this forum, got a request from one asking me to take a post down.

  3. #1622

    Rosykakes

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    This SB reached out to me today. Originally wanted 800 a piece for her and her gf. Told her no way and she immediately came 500 a piece. Granted she (and her gf) look great. Hard to justify those prices in my mind. Any High rollers have experience with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76
    Greetings my fellow Mongers: I, too, reached out to the blonde rosy & Brunette grace yesterday. After inviting her to my private phone text for sake of avoidIng to break any SA's terms of agreements. She indicated to me the same $800 for a thresome with no limitations. After I explained To her that I prefer to see her and grace (her brunette girlfriend) in a separate time. She indicated that she prefers for grace to be present in the room while we get nasty. Considering I have had bad experience in the with a duet (making it easier for them to rub me) I insisted To her that I was only interested in seeing each Individual separately. She indicated that her girlfriend is willing (that being Grace 25257115837) to see me alone. She shared a picture of Both with me. Grace agreed to 400 But, after I gave some thought I felt a bad vibe for these two to proceed. Having said that I still would love to get anyones input on a possible future seeing them. Also, I am going to post the picture rosykakes sent me. Good luck all, and remain safe. (this is my first post in this site & I appreciate all infos that gets exchanged here. Keep up the good work all).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D936CF5B-9FC7-4B53-99ED-A48A136A0191.jpg‎  

  4. #1621

    It's just too much

    Demand. These girls are getting messages all the time and a few things are happening. First, they are overvaluing their presence even on a meet and greet and scammers are fucking everywhere. My percents were always 50% of girls that accepted a low first date (drinks and discuss arrangement) met me. It's down to 10%. Literally 9 out of the last 10 girls were scams or flakes.

    It was never this bad but I think a lot of guys are bored out of their minds and hitting the SD sites.

    I'm officially done till fall when all of this shit blows over. Too much money chasing too few goods is inflationary.

  5. #1620

    800 is too high

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    This SB reached out to me today. Originally wanted 800 a piece for her and her gf. Told her no way and she immediately came 500 a piece. Granted she (and her gf) look great. Hard to justify those prices in my mind. Any High rollers have experience with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76
    I am going to do a meet and greet with them to see if they are real. They already know 800 is a no go. Will report bad if I meet.

  6. #1619

    Roseycakes

    This SB reached out to me today. Originally wanted 800 a piece for her and her gf. Told her no way and she immediately came 500 a piece. Granted she (and her gf) look great. Hard to justify those prices in my mind. Any High rollers have experience with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76

  7. #1618

    MichelleSuzy

    I wonder if this is the same MichelleSuzy that was catfishing back in 2018?

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Just started on the SD scene as the local provider scene is so flaky. But no success yet. Wanted to try WhatsYourPrice first. Did a couple of Meet and Greets for $ each. Both were super hot young 20's girls.

    It was a good time and we discussed an amount for future with mostly the SB doing the host thing.

    Halifille.

    She did not indicate of a strictly platonic but wanted to get more comfortable before we go ahead with more intimacy. But as of now after couple of weeks after first meet she ghosted and no replies to text. I guess the $ for the first meet is her target or maybe I don't fit the bill for her. We did discuss $$$ for couple of hrs.

    MichelleSuzy.

    She is super cute. Better than pictures. She did say either monthly allowance or $$$ for couple of hrs. And you can do anything. I was more persuasive with this one and she said we can meet next week sometime and she clearly planned specific timings though we did not fix a day. But she too ghosted or moved on to other SD fishing and no response to text.

    Some others are in the pipeline but I am already down close $400 without anything concrete going my way. I guess this is all part of the game. Though I agree that this is more fun than waiting in the hotel parking lots and being ghosted by local providers. But if it doesn't end up the way I want then all the $ is down the drain LOL. I think WYP seems pretty limited. I have to try the SA next if even at least one SB doesn't work out.

    Jb.

  8. #1617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin  [View Original Post]
    Well maybe she's raising her PPM because she hasn't liked how some meets have gone. . . Or she's seeing her value go up. . . She hasn't raised it on me. . . But frankly if you trest her right and don't great her like an object then 400 would be well worth it IMO having seen her. . . Maybe she just likes me because I took the time to talk and chill and get to know her before jumping to the sheets. . .

    YMMV depending on your approach and vibe.
    Are we talking about here? Gosh I hope it isn't Anna asking those kind of rates.

  9. #1616

    Shout out -- Payment method

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin  [View Original Post]
    If they want the money as soon as you meet, you are probably in for that exact experience. Now some do ask up front because they have been ripped off. Offer half then and show them the other half and put it away so if they do bolt after 30 or 60 you aren't screwed.
    Shout out because this is the payment method I propose. Works like a charm (even came in handy recently). Agreed $80 for hh. Showed full, gave her half, kept half. Discussion after round 1 (15 minutes):

    Her: That's it. I normally charge $80 for 15 minutes (pimp clearly blowing her phone up -- original quote was 80/150/200).

    Me: Check the texts babe, but if you want to call it, cool. That'll be one helluva $40 qv.

    Result: On to round 2 (she earned that $80 -- they usually do).

    Now if she had the entire $80 (I gave it to her up front or she grabbed it off the table when she got up to fake piss), then I would have either walked and come here complaining about being cheated or that would have turned into a different encounter.

    Be smarter.

  10. #1615

    Mixed, 18 year old hottie

    Got a bead on a mixed 18 year old hottie who is up here in Raleigh from the Sandhills today, with a couple friends. Singles / doubles / triples are apparently available though not sure about F / S.

    Outcall / you host only.

    HMU if you want her number.

    $100 per girl should do the trick.

  11. #1614
    Well maybe she's raising her PPM because she hasn't liked how some meets have gone. . . Or she's seeing her value go up. . . She hasn't raised it on me. . . But frankly if you trest her right and don't great her like an object then 400 would be well worth it IMO having seen her. . . Maybe she just likes me because I took the time to talk and chill and get to know her before jumping to the sheets. . .

    YMMV depending on your approach and vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    She starts at like 4 or 5. If you want to pay that and not be a cheap-ass, feel free

  12. #1613

    Rdu liz

    I am planning a meeting with RDU Liz this week. Let me know if you want to join. She is a SB, so not low baller or etc. Message me. If you know her, then this is a great deal.

  13. #1612

    Go ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe people need nonstop being cheap asses?

    Guys want a girl to give her body for half price and then ***** about the quality they get in return.

    There are plenty of methed out girls that you can hump and dump for $60-100 over on the escorts page. SD / SB is totally different.

    When a girl spends 3+ hours with me and we go 2-3 rounds and the entire experience is more girlfriend like than escort. . . Its well worth $3-400.

    Its attitides like this that ruin it for the rest of us.
    She starts at like 4 or 5. If you want to pay that and not be a cheap-ass, feel free!

  14. #1611

    So you've seen Anna?

    Because if you haven't maybe you shouldn't assume?

    I normally don't want tonpost details but I've seen her twice and she is a super sweet young lady and has spent no less than 3 hours with me each time where we talked, made out and moved to the fun in a natural way. . . Not just a get naked and climb on the bed. . . Recovered, had some food and wine. . . Then on to round two. . . Hung out a bit afterwards before leaving. . . And then have texted and talked between meetings with flirty texts and just saying hi. . .

    To me, $300 is a frigging steal for that kind of true GF experience. . . Even if I do have to share her because I don't have the time to see her weekly or more.

    Most of these women are not looking to feel like an escort even though everyone knows the deal. . . But when you treat them that way. . . You get what you expect. . . Someone that wants to get it over with asap and get out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I was commenting on THAT particular young lady. I'm sure she appreciates the money.

  15. #1610

    To each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe people need nonstop being cheap asses?

    Guys want a girl to give her body for half price and then ***** about the quality they get in return.

    There are plenty of methed out girls that you can hump and dump for $60-100 over on the escorts page. SD / SB is totally different.

    When a girl spends 3+ hours with me and we go 2-3 rounds and the entire experience is more girlfriend like than escort. . . Its well worth $3-400.

    Its attitides like this that ruin it for the rest of us.
    I was commenting on THAT particular young lady. I'm sure she appreciates the money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape