Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1733
-
05-07-20 21:50 #893Senior Member

Posts: 936Legalize It
If this isn't a clear cut case of why it needs to be legalized and regulated, then I don't know what is. At least decriminalize it for the girls and protect them!!
-
05-07-20 18:58 #892Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 77There is another one too
There is another that only cares about money and not the safety of the girls. Gucci, Porches, Rolex, money, money money are what he cares about.
Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 17:58 #891Banned Member

Posts: 65It would fuck this up if the legalize it
Honestly guys know what I know now. I prolly would not had gotten my wife knocked up and further married her and bought a house and blah blah blah— I would had saved money and slayed pussy I bought, cause my wife don't like me wrecking her with lust. Think of the housing market and the economy of marriage were decreased 50%. When people get married they spend slots cash money.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 14:44 #890Banned Member

Posts: 65They don't care
From the gist of these traffic if dudes. All they care about is the money, they can easily replace these girls. Its all money and low overhead— security cuts into profit and building villas back home where ever. It's very unfortunate.
Originally Posted by LeChevalier
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 14:35 #889Senior Member

Posts: 45All that clientele and they can't afford security for their girls? I always thought they had people posted outside in case of shit like this. Not going to lie though, if there's pieces of shit that do this to girls and their bosses do nothing about it, I can't blame them for going to the cops.
Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 09:15 #888Senior Member

Posts: 470Posts are still up
So what happened to the girls? I see their posts are still active.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 07:47 #887Senior Member

Posts: 521Too bad
Sucks that we don't live in a free country where people can decide what to do with their bodies, money, and time. If these shit head politicians had more than a couple of brain cells and they'd know that prohibition creates the black market that where trafficking, abuse, fraud, and other crimes thrive.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 01:47 #886Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 77Norridge Girls more in detail
This link is more in detail. 40 k a month seems low compared to what Modelsclubelite makes, which is past the 200 k a month.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...mmigrants-feds
-
05-06-20 20:01 #885Banned Member

Posts: 65German-Poland pride
My dad was born in a city that was Germany, but today it Poland. I can now see why you guys want to bust in Polish girls. Don't get busted guys, looks like those Polish dudes are getting hit with a slew of federal time.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 19:35 #884Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 77Another Bust, Who's next?. MCE
That is something new.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
Marcus and associates at Modelsclubelite next? The girls from MCE travel to different states. Can be similar how NG brings girls from different countries.
Will from Angellis / Lux-models is already under investigation and was friends with Marcus.
What blew Norridge girls cover?
-
05-06-20 19:33 #883Senior Member

Posts: 216That was a good run. It was nice to have a reliable source after Pams / Asianxclusive went under. BTW, any guys who are hitting these women for not going bare need to be curb stomped ala American History X. Nothing worse than "tough guys" fucking things up for everyone else.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 19:17 #882Senior Member

Posts: 306Polish Pimps
I'm picturing the wild and crazy guys from old SNL.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 18:29 #881Senior Member

Posts: 868NG Owners arrested
Here is a news article that I found today. Not sure if it was mentioned on the board in the past. Apparently the owners of NG (Norridge Girls) had been under federal investigation and were arrested (at least on of them). Possibly facing deportation back to Poland.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...email-breaking
-
05-06-20 17:44 #880Senior Member

Posts: 762Norridge girls bust
-
03-28-20 16:02 #879Senior Member

Posts: 430Costco
Can you enumerate the services you receive at your COSTCO? I have not been able to locate anything routinely acquired through booking services.
Originally Posted by MiamiVibe
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





