Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 116 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #893

    Legalize It

    If this isn't a clear cut case of why it needs to be legalized and regulated, then I don't know what is. At least decriminalize it for the girls and protect them!!

  2. #892
    Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 77

    There is another one too

    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    From the gist of these traffic if dudes. All they care about is the money, they can easily replace these girls. Its all money and low overhead security cuts into profit and building villas back home where ever. It's very unfortunate.
    There is another that only cares about money and not the safety of the girls. Gucci, Porches, Rolex, money, money money are what he cares about.

  3. #891

    It would fuck this up if the legalize it

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Sucks that we don't live in a free country where people can decide what to do with their bodies, money, and time. If these shit head politicians had more than a couple of brain cells and they'd know that prohibition creates the black market that where trafficking, abuse, fraud, and other crimes thrive.
    Honestly guys know what I know now. I prolly would not had gotten my wife knocked up and further married her and bought a house and blah blah blah— I would had saved money and slayed pussy I bought, cause my wife don't like me wrecking her with lust. Think of the housing market and the economy of marriage were decreased 50%. When people get married they spend slots cash money.

  4. #890

    They don't care

    Quote Originally Posted by LeChevalier  [View Original Post]
    All that clientele and they can't afford security for their girls? I always thought they had people posted outside in case of shit like this. Not going to lie though, if there's pieces of shit that do this to girls and their bosses do nothing about it, I can't blame them for going to the cops.
    From the gist of these traffic if dudes. All they care about is the money, they can easily replace these girls. Its all money and low overhead— security cuts into profit and building villas back home where ever. It's very unfortunate.

  5. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    That's messed up. But I got to say it's criminal to man handle these females. Girls tell me about them getting robbed and bs that follows. Very unfortunate.
    All that clientele and they can't afford security for their girls? I always thought they had people posted outside in case of shit like this. Not going to lie though, if there's pieces of shit that do this to girls and their bosses do nothing about it, I can't blame them for going to the cops.

  6. #888

    Posts are still up

    So what happened to the girls? I see their posts are still active.

  7. #887

    Too bad

    Sucks that we don't live in a free country where people can decide what to do with their bodies, money, and time. If these shit head politicians had more than a couple of brain cells and they'd know that prohibition creates the black market that where trafficking, abuse, fraud, and other crimes thrive.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Here is a news article that I found today. Not sure if it was mentioned on the board in the past. Apparently the owners of NG (Norridge Girls) had been under federal investigation and were arrested (at least on of them). Possibly facing deportation back to Poland.

    https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...email-breaking

  8. #886
    Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 77

    Norridge Girls more in detail

    This link is more in detail. 40 k a month seems low compared to what Modelsclubelite makes, which is past the 200 k a month.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...mmigrants-feds

  9. #885

    German-Poland pride

    My dad was born in a city that was Germany, but today it Poland. I can now see why you guys want to bust in Polish girls. Don't get busted guys, looks like those Polish dudes are getting hit with a slew of federal time.

  10. #884
    Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 77

    Another Bust, Who's next?. MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Here is a news article that I found today. Not sure if it was mentioned on the board in the past. Apparently the owners of NG (Norridge Girls) had been under federal investigation and were arrested (at least on of them). Possibly facing deportation back to Poland.

    https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...email-breaking
    That is something new.

    Marcus and associates at Modelsclubelite next? The girls from MCE travel to different states. Can be similar how NG brings girls from different countries.

    Will from Angellis / Lux-models is already under investigation and was friends with Marcus.

    What blew Norridge girls cover?

  11. #883
    That was a good run. It was nice to have a reliable source after Pams / Asianxclusive went under. BTW, any guys who are hitting these women for not going bare need to be curb stomped ala American History X. Nothing worse than "tough guys" fucking things up for everyone else.

  12. #882

    Polish Pimps

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Here is a news article that I found today. Not sure if it was mentioned on the board in the past. Apparently the owners of NG (Norridge Girls) had been under federal investigation and were arrested (at least on of them). Possibly facing deportation back to Poland.

    https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...email-breaking
    I'm picturing the wild and crazy guys from old SNL.

  13. #881

    NG Owners arrested

    Here is a news article that I found today. Not sure if it was mentioned on the board in the past. Apparently the owners of NG (Norridge Girls) had been under federal investigation and were arrested (at least on of them). Possibly facing deportation back to Poland.

    https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...email-breaking

  14. #880

  15. #879

    Costco

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiVibe  [View Original Post]
    I booked last week and I've not had any issues. I don't think it was any higher risk than going to Costco but either way to each their own. I also would say that we are all adults and if you don't want to risk it then don't book a session. What is it to you if I want to see a girl? Will you be sending these girls unemployment check? You're very ridiculous.
    Can you enumerate the services you receive at your COSTCO? I have not been able to locate anything routinely acquired through booking services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape