Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2214
-
03-28-20 16:16 #324Senior Member

Posts: 532And you think you're going to police him or anyone else in this hobby by constantly going on rants telling them what they should / shouldn't be doing? Everyone knows what's going on. Like man move on.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 14:39 #323Senior Member

Posts: 352Don't be selfish.
I don't care if you get the virus by seeing a provider. I do care about the (non risk taking) people that you will expose to the virus before you even realize you have it. I also care about other people that she is exposing, because she is selfish or has a habit to feed.
Originally Posted by MiamiVibe
[View Original Post]
If you think it is the same as going to Costco you must be getting really lame services, or maybe I need t try your Costco LOL. Not even a close comparison. Go out for essentials as needed, and be cautious of exposure and practice self distancing.
You don't do it for yourself. You do it for the innocent high risk people that may be older or have health complications.
You also do it for our healthcare workers out there dealing with this crisis putting themselves at risk.
-
03-28-20 14:28 #322Senior Member

Posts: 180I was merely making an observation about an agency putting their girls at risk, most of them very young and oblivious to the consequences. Any monger who books sessions is absolutely free to do so, though should they come down with even the slightest symptoms, they put others they come in contact with at risk which is why this thing keeps spreading and spreading. But each to his own.
Originally Posted by MiamiVibe
[View Original Post]
Comparing rubbing bodies, swapping fluids and spit with hoofers with a trip to Costco is absurd.
-
03-27-20 20:35 #321Senior Member

Posts: 32I booked last week
I booked last week and I've not had any issues. I don't think it was any higher risk than going to Costco but either way to each their own. I also would say that we are all adults and if you don't want to risk it then don't book a session. What is it to you if I want to see a girl? Will you be sending these girls unemployment check? You're very ridiculous.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 21:43 #320Senior Member

Posts: 46Economic Stimulus
Hopefully, the pandemic will be controlled enough for hobbyists to blow their coronavirus stimulus checks on the usual delights in a month or so.
I half-expect stimulus checks to drive up demand and therefore prices.
On the other hand, college girls unable to get summer jobs (and early summer vacation) will enter the market.
-
03-26-20 16:37 #319Senior Member

Posts: 834Repeat
Couldln't agree more. I have commented on this more than few times. The virus is simply making a shaky situation worse. I have been doing this for forty years. I won't claim that all the girls on the street were beauty queens, but some were close. And many treated it like a business. That meant hygiene and halfway decent clothes. Some girls were making decent money by taking multiple customers a night, which I realize might actually turn off some of you. But the girls wanted repeat business and actually wanted to make good money, not just enough for the trip to their local dealer. Blaming LEO is too simple. The move to the Internet was a game changer. The availability of welfare made some girls less desperate. But the use of drugs is the biggest game changer I have seen over the years. It has changed everything. Girls only stay out long enough to make enough for a hit that will put them out for the night. Or they need to make to make "rent" for the "boyfriend" that will give them a space on the floor, or in the basement on a ratty mattress, or on the couch. It makes many not care how they look or smell. It makes them so desperate for cash they would steal your teeth if you weren't paying attention. They take chances that mongers should not agree to. They will tell you certain places are safe to park, even though your common sense tells you otherwise. To me, the virus only adds an element that was already shaky, based on what social diseases or germs the girls might already be carrying. I keep adding this disclaimer to my comments. I don't go out of my way to scare anyone. I'm single and have never been married. I need pussy as much as the next man. I don't have the cash that seems available to some on this site that spend a couple of hundred at an AMP or pay even more for escorts. Gawd knows I want to be out there scoring! But as an elder with underlying conditions, it's not worth risking my life. Or to paraphrase the lieutenant-governor of Texas, I am not ready to sacrifice my life for the economy of the street.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 14:25 #318Senior Member

Posts: 936Stupid Virus
This son of a ***** virus. It's not enough that it wrecked our economy and closed our bars and restaurants. But now it's going to completely destroy our hobby. I've been in the game since 2013. I know there are a lot of folks here who have been at it longer but I'm sure that they will agree with me that it's been a slow but steady descent since the day they started. In 2013, you didn't have to look up reviews to find the one mildly attractive girl in the parlor because the majority of them were attractive. You had young and attractive girls of every race available to you on backpage. You had affordable pricing and endless choices. Now it's the worst it's ever been and will likely only get worse. I've seen some posts with people who are considering giving it up, some temporarily, some permanently. I have to say I'm considering it as well.
Originally Posted by TonyDe
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 00:00 #317Senior Member

Posts: 306NYC declares war on 'rim jobs' in Health Dept. Report.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/nyc-de...partment-memo/
A little something for all the butt lickers here. Not my cup of tea, it always seemed like a shitty thing to do. But to each their own. Be safe.
-
03-25-20 22:50 #316Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 77Greedy
Marcus is really known to be greedy and reckless. All that greed and recklessness made him move to the live at the Golden state. Money is all what he wants. He doesn't care about the health of the hookers he has, nor the clients. Clients are more at risk as they tend to be over 50 years of age. Physical distancing should be practiced but pimp wants money made in his eyes.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 22:37 #315Senior Member

Posts: 1172Ditto. AT LEAST until there is a RELIABLE treatment. Which might actually happen in the not too distant future. They're testing several in New York, some of them quite promising.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 13:17 #314Senior Member

Posts: 180Another agreement here of the warnings and deadly risks in playing at this time, it's truly not worth it folks. MA has suspended their operation until further notice, but I'm puzzled why MCA seems to be putting their girls at risk, despite their apparent consent. Do they think eliminating suburban hotels from the schedule and limiting all visits to their downtown location is any safer to customers or the hoofers? Pure and reckless greed.
-
03-24-20 21:06 #313Senior Member

Posts: 868Agreed 100%
This is spot on. As much as I love to play, it's just not worth the risk. The steps that our government, as well as others, is unprecedented. We need to do our parts to help get this virus under control. You can be perfectly healthy and still become a carrier. All of our lives have been put on hold. I'm sure all of us can forego the hobby in these critical times. Let's do our part to help get this thing under control so we can go back to normality and monger all we want.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 20:47 #312Senior Member

Posts: 227JJO. Just Jerk Off
If you find yourself about to pull the trigger on one of these ladies still active during this pandemic, just jerk off. Then in your moment of clarity, ask yourself if it's really worth the risk.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 18:49 #311Senior Member

Posts: 352Common Sense Please. Be safe!
I am sorry to post about a negative situation, but it seems like many of you are proceeding with business as usual during this pandemic. I know there are a lot of risk takers on here too, but please think of others. Providers get up close and very personal with multiple people daily and are at high risk for passing on this virus.
I promise you that most providers wouldn't think twice about working if they had symptoms or worry about your health. Most of them are young enough they don't have a lot to worry about. If you want to take the risk that's fine, but you need to look at the big picture. Promoting the transmission of this virus is not good for any of us. Yes, most will live through this if you are under 60 and no health complications.
However, when hospitals become overwhelmed and cannot provide proper care or ventilators for those in desperate need you become part of the problem. Take a month off please! Many providers are way overpriced right now anyways. The rates should go down with the stock market correct? Let's not be part of the problem.
Take some time off and let the market correct itself. Be safe and think big picture. This hobby will always be part of life. It's not going any where. Now is a good time to take some time off and find something else to focus on. If one of you catches this virus, would you list a "provider" as a recent contact? Do you think they would quarantine themselves? Hell no.
Let's keep this site rolling, but weather this storm out safely. Be safe.
-
03-23-20 06:29 #310Senior Member

Posts: 626Here a nice read
This might help some of you that are out there. But for me I staying at home.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...7?guccounter=1











Reply With Quote






