Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 956 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 23659
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9334

    Layla Love

    Has anyone seen this one recently? Want to take the plunge. Just need to know if she is legit and if her incall is safe?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/839579925180

  2. #9333

    Video

    Forgot where this topic may go, however, Hear Heather has solo videos. Anyone see or know more? The heather every one (myself included) raved about when first hit the scene, now she is laying low.

  3. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDipper1  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/096476207636

    Nice young clean look, but is she a good provider?
    She was on one of the sugar daddy sites many months ago. Had some conversation with her but she never meet up. She claimed to be a dancer at one of the clubs.

    A couple months after that she was on stg for awhile. Tried the number she had and got ghosted. She was blonde in these previous ads and claimed she lived in Fostoria.

    I have not bothered trying her with the newer ads with the purple hair. The number is different than she previously used.

  4. #9331
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook4015  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939115 and https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bella-...o-stay/7811141 This is definitely the girl on page 9 from the booking site. Also found her on FB old profile though from 2016.
    Dude who really care. So what if it's her, move on!

  5. #9330

    Anyone see her yet?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/096476207636

    Nice young clean look, but is she a good provider?

  6. #9329
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercalli  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939115 and https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bella-...o-stay/7811141 This is definitely the girl on page 9 from the booking site. Also found her on FB old profile though from 2016.

  7. #9328

    She use to go by Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercalli  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.
    I've seen her once at the days inn and once at my house. Nice ass on her but haven't seen her post in a long time because this was almost two years ago because it was at my old house.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3C0204A3-5C5C-4F62-B6F1-10FA790E4ADA.jpg‎  

  8. #9327
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.

  9. #9326
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    My last comment as new info has come to light. LCCC shows active. I noticed an ad an hour ago in STG for Amber so likely not her.

  10. #9325
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    I am going to add one more thought. That warning post on STG that includes a pic of the victims head. It is fake. Reverse lookup has it on the web and it is old so I cannot give any credit to the STG warning since it may appear to be someone with a grudge. Amber has been reviewed here but with lack luster experiences though.

  11. #9324

    Someone needs to move on

    Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but this has been going on long enough. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735.

    I, and I am sure a lot of you, have seen this on stg. And again, and again, and again. And I am sure that like myself, others have been suspicious that whoever it is likely is being less then truthful, maybe even someone trying to get back at someone, I don't know. But there is a photo there, of someone with staples in their head that "got hit with a gun". It's like, half this persons scalp that needed stapled back on. What kind of gun did they use? A Howitzer? Googled "staples in head", and sure enough the photo came up on a site called Wikimedia Commons and was post in 2011 originally. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:19_Staples.jpg.

    I can't say what's up here, but seriously whoever this is has been doing this long enough that I think any normal person would have moved on by now, even if it were completely true.

    Stay safe.

    MM.

  12. #9323
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    I would not say with 100% certainty but could be. Here is a recent ad. None ever have eyebrows trimmed like that but I am leaning towards yes. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/323602467056.

    Another interesting finding. There is one more arrest at that exact time at 11:45, a male for the same charge, supporting the claims on STG.

    Safe to say avoid

  13. #9322

    Amber

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.

  14. #9321
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880

    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
    The photo thief didn't even bother to cut out the nubiles.net watermark right there in the corner so yeah, TGTBT LOL.

  15. #9320
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880
    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
    Her name is Dani Lynn. Quick google search show her all over porn sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape