Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 23418
-
05-03-20 22:30 #9093Senior Member

Posts: 616Anyone see her yet?
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/096476207636
Nice young clean look, but is she a good provider?
-
05-03-20 21:57 #9092Senior Member

Posts: 134https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939115 and https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bella-...o-stay/7811141 This is definitely the girl on page 9 from the booking site. Also found her on FB old profile though from 2016.
Originally Posted by Mercalli
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 11:11 #9091Senior Member

Posts: 89She use to go by Bella
I've seen her once at the days inn and once at my house. Nice ass on her but haven't seen her post in a long time because this was almost two years ago because it was at my old house.
Originally Posted by Mercalli
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 19:13 #9090Senior Member

Posts: 191No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 17:55 #9089Senior Member

Posts: 1674My last comment as new info has come to light. LCCC shows active. I noticed an ad an hour ago in STG for Amber so likely not her.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 16:27 #9088Senior Member

Posts: 1674I am going to add one more thought. That warning post on STG that includes a pic of the victims head. It is fake. Reverse lookup has it on the web and it is old so I cannot give any credit to the STG warning since it may appear to be someone with a grudge. Amber has been reviewed here but with lack luster experiences though.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 15:45 #9087Senior Member

Posts: 260Someone needs to move on
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but this has been going on long enough. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735.
I, and I am sure a lot of you, have seen this on stg. And again, and again, and again. And I am sure that like myself, others have been suspicious that whoever it is likely is being less then truthful, maybe even someone trying to get back at someone, I don't know. But there is a photo there, of someone with staples in their head that "got hit with a gun". It's like, half this persons scalp that needed stapled back on. What kind of gun did they use? A Howitzer? Googled "staples in head", and sure enough the photo came up on a site called Wikimedia Commons and was post in 2011 originally. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:19_Staples.jpg.
I can't say what's up here, but seriously whoever this is has been doing this long enough that I think any normal person would have moved on by now, even if it were completely true.
Stay safe.
MM.
-
05-02-20 14:20 #9086Senior Member

Posts: 1674I would not say with 100% certainty but could be. Here is a recent ad. None ever have eyebrows trimmed like that but I am leaning towards yes. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/323602467056.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
Another interesting finding. There is one more arrest at that exact time at 11:45, a male for the same charge, supporting the claims on STG.
Safe to say avoid
-
05-02-20 14:09 #9085Senior Member

Posts: 239Amber
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735
Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.
I think this may be a legit issue.
-
05-02-20 12:38 #9084Regular Member

Posts: 22The photo thief didn't even bother to cut out the nubiles.net watermark right there in the corner so yeah, TGTBT LOL.
Originally Posted by Gwailo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 08:57 #9083Senior Member

Posts: 517Her name is Dani Lynn. Quick google search show her all over porn sites.
Originally Posted by Gwailo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 02:35 #9082Banned Member

Posts: 48Tgtbt
Has to be fake. No way a girl like that is in Toledo and no one has reported seeing her. Her ad says she has black hair and the girl in the pictures is blonde. And her location says "in town ". That's almost always a sign it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Gwailo
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 23:14 #9081Senior Member

Posts: 758Too good to be true?
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880
This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
-
05-01-20 07:54 #9080Regular Member

Posts: 16She's heavy on the drugs. She does them right before an appt and then she passes out during. She can be a lot of trouble trying to get her to leave, if it's an incall.
Originally Posted by Ohboy3027
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 06:59 #9079Senior Member

Posts: 38Sorry, noticed that after I posted.
Originally Posted by Bipolar62
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






