Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 23666
-
05-02-20 17:55 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 1674My last comment as new info has come to light. LCCC shows active. I noticed an ad an hour ago in STG for Amber so likely not her.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 16:27 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 1674I am going to add one more thought. That warning post on STG that includes a pic of the victims head. It is fake. Reverse lookup has it on the web and it is old so I cannot give any credit to the STG warning since it may appear to be someone with a grudge. Amber has been reviewed here but with lack luster experiences though.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 15:45 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 260Someone needs to move on
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but this has been going on long enough. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735.
I, and I am sure a lot of you, have seen this on stg. And again, and again, and again. And I am sure that like myself, others have been suspicious that whoever it is likely is being less then truthful, maybe even someone trying to get back at someone, I don't know. But there is a photo there, of someone with staples in their head that "got hit with a gun". It's like, half this persons scalp that needed stapled back on. What kind of gun did they use? A Howitzer? Googled "staples in head", and sure enough the photo came up on a site called Wikimedia Commons and was post in 2011 originally. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:19_Staples.jpg.
I can't say what's up here, but seriously whoever this is has been doing this long enough that I think any normal person would have moved on by now, even if it were completely true.
Stay safe.
MM.
-
05-02-20 14:20 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 1674I would not say with 100% certainty but could be. Here is a recent ad. None ever have eyebrows trimmed like that but I am leaning towards yes. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/323602467056.
Originally Posted by WasherBoy111
[View Original Post]
Another interesting finding. There is one more arrest at that exact time at 11:45, a male for the same charge, supporting the claims on STG.
Safe to say avoid
-
05-02-20 14:09 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 239Amber
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735
Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.
I think this may be a legit issue.
-
05-02-20 12:38 #9321Regular Member

Posts: 22The photo thief didn't even bother to cut out the nubiles.net watermark right there in the corner so yeah, TGTBT LOL.
Originally Posted by Gwailo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 08:57 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 517Her name is Dani Lynn. Quick google search show her all over porn sites.
Originally Posted by Gwailo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 02:35 #9319Banned Member

Posts: 48Tgtbt
Has to be fake. No way a girl like that is in Toledo and no one has reported seeing her. Her ad says she has black hair and the girl in the pictures is blonde. And her location says "in town ". That's almost always a sign it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Gwailo
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 23:14 #9318Senior Member

Posts: 758Too good to be true?
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880
This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
-
05-01-20 07:54 #9317Regular Member

Posts: 16She's heavy on the drugs. She does them right before an appt and then she passes out during. She can be a lot of trouble trying to get her to leave, if it's an incall.
Originally Posted by Ohboy3027
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 06:59 #9316Senior Member

Posts: 38Sorry, noticed that after I posted.
Originally Posted by Bipolar62
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 22:18 #9315Senior Member

Posts: 611You are correct sir. I miss read the comment. My apologies.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 20:49 #9314Senior Member

Posts: 83Correct. Sorry for the confusion. I've seen Jenna. Asking for advice on the girl in the link.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 20:00 #9313Senior Member

Posts: 1674Just to be clear he did not imply the link was Jenna James. He was asking if any info on the link.
Originally Posted by Jong03
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 19:10 #9312Senior Member

Posts: 611That's not Jenna James. The girl in this link is an older junkie that passes out during your session. Been with both, the real Jenna James is cuter and skinnier and more blonde than this girl in your link.
Originally Posted by Ohboy3027
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




