Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 1455 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 23651
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9341
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    She used to go by Baby Ariel. Plenty of posts about her.

  2. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    She's real. Not worth it, very mechanical and everything is covered. She has her own premium site, I don't recall what it is. There was one guy I remember gave her a great report. But I think he was affiliated with her.

  3. #9339

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    That is Baby Ariel. She's been around for years. I have seen her 3 times. Great body shitty service. She has been reported as having a handler. She has a pimp stamp tattoo. She's not worth what she is asking.

  4. #9338

    Probably another unrelated situation

    Quote Originally Posted by PussPleaser1  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell takes 10 grand with them to see one of these girls?? Never take more than what's discussed. Maybe an extra 20 for a tip.
    Probably a deal gone bad who really knows but it's all public information.

  5. #9337

    A. J. The robber.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    I would not say with 100% certainty but could be. Here is a recent ad. None ever have eyebrows trimmed like that but I am leaning towards yes. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/323602467056.

    Another interesting finding. There is one more arrest at that exact time at 11:45, a male for the same charge, supporting the claims on STG.

    Safe to say avoid
    Ain't that the real popular big butt girl a cpl years ago that went by Bella.

  6. #9336

    For Real?

    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzMyOTcyNTM1MjNjZDI0YmI1ZGRiMGQwNmNhMmQwN2VkMjY3YzM.jpg‎  

  7. #9335
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    Forgot where this topic may go, however, Hear Heather has solo videos. Anyone see or know more? The heather every one (myself included) raved about when first hit the scene, now she is laying low.
    I saw she advertised early this morning for outcall only!!

  8. #9334

    Layla Love

    Has anyone seen this one recently? Want to take the plunge. Just need to know if she is legit and if her incall is safe?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/839579925180

  9. #9333

    Video

    Forgot where this topic may go, however, Hear Heather has solo videos. Anyone see or know more? The heather every one (myself included) raved about when first hit the scene, now she is laying low.

  10. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDipper1  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/096476207636

    Nice young clean look, but is she a good provider?
    She was on one of the sugar daddy sites many months ago. Had some conversation with her but she never meet up. She claimed to be a dancer at one of the clubs.

    A couple months after that she was on stg for awhile. Tried the number she had and got ghosted. She was blonde in these previous ads and claimed she lived in Fostoria.

    I have not bothered trying her with the newer ads with the purple hair. The number is different than she previously used.

  11. #9331
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook4015  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939115 and https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bella-...o-stay/7811141 This is definitely the girl on page 9 from the booking site. Also found her on FB old profile though from 2016.
    Dude who really care. So what if it's her, move on!

  12. #9330

    Anyone see her yet?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/096476207636

    Nice young clean look, but is she a good provider?

  13. #9329
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercalli  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939115 and https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bella-...o-stay/7811141 This is definitely the girl on page 9 from the booking site. Also found her on FB old profile though from 2016.

  14. #9328

    She use to go by Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercalli  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.
    I've seen her once at the days inn and once at my house. Nice ass on her but haven't seen her post in a long time because this was almost two years ago because it was at my old house.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3C0204A3-5C5C-4F62-B6F1-10FA790E4ADA.jpg‎  

  15. #9327
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    No, that's not the redhead Amber. I've seen her. The girl on the site is on STG though. Can't remember her name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape