Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 731 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2827

    Same spam is hitting StG as it is SA

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Girls will always try to get away with as much as they can. It's up to the guys on SA to not be a bunch of thirsty simps. Always remember, girls can ask for anything under the sun but it's up to the guys to agree or not. We're headed for a serious economic adjustment and guys will peel off (loss of income) and girls will pile in. Sure, you'll still have the 40 yo single mommy that claims she gets 400 a visit but it's up to the guys to use their head and make smart decisions. Some simps will keep on simping, the smart ones will keep on being smart. Same as it's always been.
    StG also is getting spammed with fake ads. Just report and go on with your day. Wish they have a better system or some filter. Usually its the same annoying pictures or emails instead of phone numbers.

  2. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    This online only stuff is getting ridiculous. All the new girls only joined because they know there's no pressure to meet. I hope this doesn't set a new precedent once this is all over. Its kind of feeling that way.
    That's why I was happy to let the membership lapse. I'll be back when it's happening again; it's useless right now. And lining up girls now, for weeks from now, is pretty useless. Just look then. There will be many options.

  3. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    This online only stuff is getting ridiculous. All the new girls only joined because they know there's no pressure to meet. I hope this doesn't set a new precedent once this is all over. Its kind of feeling that way.
    Girls will always try to get away with as much as they can. It's up to the guys on SA to not be a bunch of thirsty simps. Always remember, girls can ask for anything under the sun but it's up to the guys to agree or not. We're headed for a serious economic adjustment and guys will peel off (loss of income) and girls will pile in. Sure, you'll still have the 40 yo single mommy that claims she gets 400 a visit but it's up to the guys to use their head and make smart decisions. Some simps will keep on simping, the smart ones will keep on being smart. Same as it's always been.

  4. #2824
    SA has now added a gift list option for the SB, so SD can send gifts to them without even meeting.

    Look at the list on SA and send them a gift.

    Site is starting to get ridiculous, fomenting gps to the max.

    As was said below all the new girls have been reading online or talk with friends who are on and think guys just talk online / phone / app and send them money for face timing.

    Pretty much all the new young girls, the older ones know the deal, think that.

    Also it seems they have no idea what the terms mean, many contradict themselves with what they put.

    Total shit show on there, don't see it changing anytime soon nor do I see many of the girls wanting to meet either.

    Especially the new ones who have no clue what the deal is because they read online and think what these SB say is what happens to all of them when in reality it's probably 5-10% at most.

  5. #2823

    Online only

    This online only stuff is getting ridiculous. All the new girls only joined because they know there's no pressure to meet. I hope this doesn't set a new precedent once this is all over. Its kind of feeling that way.

  6. #2822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Utr girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Please share some of your quality gets then?

    I have no issue paying 250 for what she has to offer. Again the car isn't my first choice typically but these times are a little different so one needs to get creative. If she was someone I wanted to repeat then I would have made arrangements for a better setting next time but she is unable to host and I rarely bring the girls to my place.

    My goal was to meet her and if she was what she said she was then all I wanted was to bang her. I'm not sure why your so hung up on fucking a girl in a car but I don't go for the STG escort types anymore and I search for a better quality on SA or FB. These girls have been mostly UTR long term arrangements and it all works well for me. I have not been ripped off in years or disappointed with the performance. In fact I am able to pick and choose who I keep active because I treat the girls good and they are not looking do to this as a job. Each to your own but once you get a taste of the UTR girls the sessions are real GFE because they are not burned out or abused. None of the girls I see are into drugs other than smoking a little pot so the fear of catching something is also reduced. Hey it works for me and I do not pay anything over my limit of 300.
    None of those girls are UTR bro. I use to fuck this one on backpage and since backpage shutdown. She never use STG. She goes to Seeking Arrangements and now she's charging ridiculous price now. So, just because someone is in SA don't mean they are UTR. It just mean they can charge more just like these streetwalker on Eros that take professional pics and charge $400 hour. I know 2 of them also.

  7. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Her profile is still online. If you still can't see it, she's blocked you.
    That's odd. I just made an account to browse around. Never messaged anyone. I never fully finished making or verifying the account however. Maybe that's why?

  8. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Link goes to:

    "Profile Not Available.

    This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

    Any pic or number to her?
    Her profile is still online. If you still can't see it, she's blocked you.

  9. #2819
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking of paying for VIP this week as I have been off for a few months. Curious if guys that are active VIP are finding it impossible to meet me SB's due to Covid?

    Also, any info on Beersnob?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df7ef...6-b52f9464b2c0
    No info about her, sorry. Many many SB's are still isolating / not meeting up in person. I let my subscription lapse; I won't pay again until things open up and I, and the SB's, are comfortable meeting again.

  10. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    First off I believe JP's report 100% and we shared PM's for added info.

    Set up a lunch date with Alex that was a day before Baker shut stuff down. Good communication but email only (red flag but she wouldn't budge). She said if we got along at lunch we could spend the afternoon at her place in Watertown so I was pumped. Confirmed morning of and then. Nothing. Never heard from her again although she still logs in. Not sure how it went off track but wanted to share my experience.
    I've seen Alex twice. She's out of state riding out the virus closures. Def. A squirter, and a lot of fun. Nice girl.

  11. #2817

    Toilet Tarts?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    How about a porta potty then! Speaking for myself & I've done plenty of car dates, it's never made me feel or come off like a bum.
    I never fucked in a porta potty! Nor have I ever done it in a car!

    But I did raw-dog this little drunken honey, and came in her pussy, in a toilet stall in a go-go bar in Bangkok a few years ago, for 30 bucks! .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Na 1.jpg‎   Na 2.jpg‎  

  12. #2816

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    After a couple back experiences, I am back on the wining side again. I have been chatting with this one for a while but $400 was a little stiff so I pass. 2 weeks later got a a text saying she'd agree to a price range to my liking. She has a killer body, I mean I don't usually DATY but this one I could not resist and Icing on the cake, she's a squirter. I had a lot of fun with this one. GFE, DFK was on point. I had to admit she well worths the $400 . She takes direction well. She's a keeper. She looks much younger in person.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56978...3-517b59429542

    JP.
    First off I believe JP's report 100% and we shared PM's for added info.

    Set up a lunch date with Alex that was a day before Baker shut stuff down. Good communication but email only (red flag but she wouldn't budge). She said if we got along at lunch we could spend the afternoon at her place in Watertown so I was pumped. Confirmed morning of and then. Nothing. Never heard from her again although she still logs in. Not sure how it went off track but wanted to share my experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alex.jpg‎   alex3.jpg‎   alex4.jpg‎   alex7.jpg‎  

  13. #2815

    Info and opinions

    I am thinking of paying for VIP this week as I have been off for a few months. Curious if guys that are active VIP are finding it impossible to meet me SB's due to Covid?

    Also, any info on Beersnob?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df7ef...6-b52f9464b2c0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beersnob.jpg‎  

  14. #2814
    Car is not my favorite but it works and can be some fun in the right situation. Have no problem with that.

    Paying 250 for a quick car fuck to anyone is not going to happen, don't care how old she is.

    For 250 I do multi hour fun in hotel, not quick car.

    She will now probably be expecting that from one of us for that.

    To each their own, I don't begrudge anyone who they see or what they pay.

  15. #2813

    Profile is up

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    What was her profile name?? Thanks CM.
    So either she blocked you or you blocked her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape