Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 731 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2812

    Her profile is down??

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. What did she do with the dog when you were getting busy in the backseat?

    LOL.
    What was her profile name?? Thanks CM.

  2. #2811

    Joe

    I am with you on this A fresh 18 year old is worth the 250 and under the circumstances a car date will do.

    I have been on seeking 3 times over the last year and me some nice young ladies and some not so nice Maybe after the virus slows down I will try my luck again Until then I will stick with the ones I have.

  3. #2810

    Porta Potty

    How about a porta potty then! Speaking for myself & I've done plenty of car dates, it's never made me feel or come off like a bum.

    Though car dates wouldn't be my first choice I kinda like having sex in different places & under different situations & circumstances, it can add a little more excitement to the over all encounter.

    Women getting paid don't care where as compared to how much you pay them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    nor if I met someone off seeking would stoop as low to doing it my car and come off like a bum. But hey that's my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Fucked a couple of SWS in a porta-potty
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    Took me into a portapotty and got down and blew me

  4. #2809

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I would never pay that much for a car date nor if I met someone off seeking would stoop as low to doing it my car and come off like a bum. But hey that's my opinion.
    You're worried about coming off as a bum to someone you met off of an escorting site? I'm confused.

  5. #2808
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Please share some of your quality gets then?

    I have no issue paying 250 for what she has to offer. Again the car isn't my first choice typically but these times are a little different so one needs to get creative. If she was someone I wanted to repeat then I would have made arrangements for a better setting next time but she is unable to host and I rarely bring the girls to my place.

    My goal was to meet her and if she was what she said she was then all I wanted was to bang her. I'm not sure why your so hung up on fucking a girl in a car but I don't go for the STG escort types anymore and I search for a better quality on SA or FB. These girls have been mostly UTR long term arrangements and it all works well for me. I have not been ripped off in years or disappointed with the performance. In fact I am able to pick and choose who I keep active because I treat the girls good and they are not looking do to this as a job. Each to your own but once you get a taste of the UTR girls the sessions are real GFE because they are not burned out or abused. None of the girls I see are into drugs other than smoking a little pot so the fear of catching something is also reduced. Hey it works for me and I do not pay anything over my limit of 300.
    I pay good money on SA to meet very attractive, clean UTR types. I'm just saying that I don't do a car date because I go on a high class guy trying to meet these UTR woman and wouldn't embarass myself to offer to do it in my car like I'm 17 yrs old. The fact she did it, well good for you but I'm sure she's not a UTR as you say and has been around.

  6. #2807
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I would never pay that much for a car date nor if I met someone off seeking would stoop as low to doing it my car and come off like a bum. But hey that's my opinion.
    Please share some of your quality gets then?

    I have no issue paying 250 for what she has to offer. Again the car isn't my first choice typically but these times are a little different so one needs to get creative. If she was someone I wanted to repeat then I would have made arrangements for a better setting next time but she is unable to host and I rarely bring the girls to my place.

    My goal was to meet her and if she was what she said she was then all I wanted was to bang her. I'm not sure why your so hung up on fucking a girl in a car but I don't go for the STG escort types anymore and I search for a better quality on SA or FB. These girls have been mostly UTR long term arrangements and it all works well for me. I have not been ripped off in years or disappointed with the performance. In fact I am able to pick and choose who I keep active because I treat the girls good and they are not looking do to this as a job. Each to your own but once you get a taste of the UTR girls the sessions are real GFE because they are not burned out or abused. None of the girls I see are into drugs other than smoking a little pot so the fear of catching something is also reduced. Hey it works for me and I do not pay anything over my limit of 300.

  7. #2806
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I have a suv so the seats fold down and I use to see a college girl who couldn't host so I have a foam pad and cover for our car dates. It isn't perfect but wasn't like we were in the back seat so we had plenty of room. Her dog was a small thing and was super chill. She sat in the front seat while we got busy and never made a sound. Overall it was a good time and 250 was a fair price for a fresh 18 yo IMHO.

    I prefer to do hotels but didn't want to get a room for this short test drive of her. She may have gone for 200 but with this virus shit going on and the rigor we had for each other as far as ensuring we had been quarantined I was OK with doing the 250. She was full BBFSCIP and BBBJ and non pro so 250 is an easy spend for me for her service. I'd hit it again but her ass is phat and I prefer them thin and firm. Having a couple regulars in my lineup allows me to more particular than normal. #mustlovedogs LOL.
    I would never pay that much for a car date nor if I met someone off seeking would stoop as low to doing it my car and come off like a bum. But hey that's my opinion.

  8. #2805
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. What did she do with the dog when you were getting busy in the backseat?

    LOL.
    I have a suv so the seats fold down and I use to see a college girl who couldn't host so I have a foam pad and cover for our car dates. It isn't perfect but wasn't like we were in the back seat so we had plenty of room. Her dog was a small thing and was super chill. She sat in the front seat while we got busy and never made a sound. Overall it was a good time and 250 was a fair price for a fresh 18 yo IMHO.

    I prefer to do hotels but didn't want to get a room for this short test drive of her. She may have gone for 200 but with this virus shit going on and the rigor we had for each other as far as ensuring we had been quarantined I was OK with doing the 250. She was full BBFSCIP and BBBJ and non pro so 250 is an easy spend for me for her service. I'd hit it again but her ass is phat and I prefer them thin and firm. Having a couple regulars in my lineup allows me to more particular than normal. #mustlovedogs LOL.

  9. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I had been talking to this one for a while. I tried to connect way before this covid shit happened but she was hit or miss so I assumed she was just flaky and moved on. I had kept her contact info and happen to text her just to see if she was still in the game or not. She responded and we went back and forth for several days. We were both concerned about the quarantine situation and after lengthy discussion about how diligent we feel we had been we decided to set something up. It's ironic that the discussions are more about covid vs STD nowadays.

    She can't host and actually can't even be out of the house very long because of the lock down rules at her house. So she took a walk with her dog and I picked her up at the end of her street. We found a place to park and climbed in the back. I really am not a fan of car dates especially during the day. We got down to business right away. Very nice girl, easy to talk to, has some experience with this and VERY open minded excluding anal. Overall a good time, nice rack, easy on the eyes. She does have a large ass which isn't my thing but others would like it. She's into domination but in the car bit makes it challenging. I was going to do a hotel but she could only stay out for a very short time so I didn't want to waste the money. We agreed on 250 but I think one can do better. She has no income at the moment and she is moving to an apartment this summer if she can get some money. I took the chance so now I'll be back on quarantine count down. She may be hard to schedule unless you are flexible because she has limited ability to leave her house. That's one of the reasons I took a chance. She told me she hasn't met anyone else in a long time because of the lock down. Fingers are crossed LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b199...6-879cbff8aeb1
    I have a question. What did she do with the dog when you were getting busy in the backseat?

    LOL.

  10. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I had been talking to this one for a while. I tried to connect way before this covid shit happened but she was hit or miss so I assumed she was just flaky and moved on. I had kept her contact info and happen to text her just to see if she was still in the game or not. She responded and we went back and forth for several days. We were both concerned about the quarantine situation and after lengthy discussion about how diligent we feel we had been we decided to set something up. It's ironic that the discussions are more about covid vs STD nowadays.

    She can't host and actually can't even be out of the house very long because of the lock down rules at her house. So she took a walk with her dog and I picked her up at the end of her street. We found a place to park and climbed in the back. I really am not a fan of car dates especially during the day. We got down to business right away. Very nice girl, easy to talk to, has some experience with this and VERY open minded excluding anal. Overall a good time, nice rack, easy on the eyes. She does have a large ass which isn't my thing but others would like it. She's into domination but in the car bit makes it challenging. I was going to do a hotel but she could only stay out for a very short time so I didn't want to waste the money. We agreed on 250 but I think one can do better. She has no income at the moment and she is moving to an apartment this summer if she can get some money.
    You paid that girl 250 for a short car date? Come on man! WTF are you doing?

    100 for that.

  11. #2802

    Link worked for me

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Link goes to:

    "Profile Not Available.

    This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

    Any pic or number to her?
    Here is a screenshot.

  12. #2801
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    No I've never had any contact with her. For 400, you better get the gold level service! Although 250, plus a room, = 400. I do give them credit when they can host. How was the location etc?
    Yeah it was 250 plus a room, but instead of breaking it out, she just said 400. The location was ok, we're not talking 4 star hotel, but not a trashy motel either.

  13. #2800

    Spoken with her at length

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    Also, has anyone seen this chick before: https://www.seeking.com/member/e09bf...9-135900d4246d.

    I've been checking out her profile and I want to reach out, but I'm not sure if she'd be down for a PPM, FWB type of arrangement.
    She ghosted me after I suggested 300 ppm; may you have better luck!

  14. #2799

    And the problem is?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So last night I was browsing the new profiles on SA in my area, and I come across one that's pretty hot. I'm about to message her to get to know her and see if she's down for a PPM type of arrangement, when I realize that her profile pic is worryingly familiar, but I can figure out why because the face is hidden. Then I read the rest of the profile, and the combination of her location, the industry she has on her about me section, and some of the other details made me realize that this is my cousins profile. RIP me, I was essentially just lusting over my cousin.

    Obviously I'm not going to share her profile because I don't want her finding out that I'm on the site, or to doxx myself, so sorry guys.
    To each his own but sex is sex. Are you planning on marrying her or having kids?

  15. #2798
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I had been talking to this one for a while. I tried to connect way before this covid shit happened but she was hit or miss so I assumed she was just flaky and moved on. I had kept her contact info and happen to text her just to see if she was still in the game or not. She responded and we went back and forth for several days. We were both concerned about the quarantine situation and after lengthy discussion about how diligent we feel we had been we decided to set something up. It's ironic that the discussions are more about covid vs STD nowadays.

    She can't host and actually can't even be out of the house very long because of the lock down rules at her house. So she took a walk with her dog and I picked her up at the end of her street. We found a place to park and climbed in the back. I really am not a fan of car dates especially during the day. We got down to business right away. Very nice girl, easy to talk to, has some experience with this and VERY open minded excluding anal. Overall a good time, nice rack, easy on the eyes. She does have a large ass which isn't my thing but others would like it. She's into domination but in the car bit makes it challenging. I was going to do a hotel but she could only stay out for a very short time so I didn't want to waste the money. We agreed on 250 but I think one can do better. She has no income at the moment and she is moving to an apartment this summer if she can get some money. I took the chance so now I'll be back on quarantine count down. She may be hard to schedule unless you are flexible because she has limited ability to leave her house. That's one of the reasons I took a chance. She told me she hasn't met anyone else in a long time because of the lock down. Fingers are crossed LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b199...6-879cbff8aeb1
    Link goes to:

    "Profile Not Available.

    This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

    Any pic or number to her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape