Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 2911
-
04-21-20 15:56 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 222South Maiin St
Hello Gents,
Had to pop into my office today to get some files printed and scanned. Decided to take a drive down Main St, wish I did not. First off was not planning at all to pick anyone up, was just curious to see what was out and about. This was today at noon and it was scary; everyone wearing masks or scarfs. Homeless wondering around like the walking dead. Picture a scene from a movie of Dawn of the dead. That was what it looked like. The biggest thing I noticed was how many cops are out and about.
I am getting tempted to take a dive on an escort but still on the fence. I have a FWB that is keeping me somewhat happy, but I am getting that feeling I want something different.
-
04-20-20 11:44 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 65Porta Potty
Desperate Measures for Desperate Times!
-
04-20-20 08:59 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 1734Jesus Greasy. Sounds like something I would do!
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 19:26 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 157Her head is good
And she's a wicked sweet lady but lmao right in the portapotty, crystal park? I've blown a few times in Indias mouth. Have you seen the girl with boots? White, thin, brown hair. I have been trying to get her.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 19:00 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 405You were horny, she was available, so you went with it. We've all been there, and asked the same question! LMFAO.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 18:05 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 1268Its' a disease!
It's a disease. Thanks for the laugh. Been there, done similarly "just as bad".
ARG
.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 11:57 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 521New low
I picked up there old looking Latina. India. Desperate times / late at night caught her on foot. Didint wasn't to sit in a cr. Took me into a portapotty and got down and blew me. Stood up walked o my car and doused my hand and dick in hand sanitizer. What the fuck is wrong with me?
-
04-15-20 08:15 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 157This morning
Picked up Brittany and she's always been a good time for me. Lot of girls out last night as well. Spent about an hour with her but she was up for days. Anyways, she's always a good time and surprised me with fishnets.
Do any of you guys know a girl by the name of Leah? I stopped next to her, she had a camera phone sticking out of her pocket, a good mash on and looked too good to be true. So I asked her a question, thanked her and pulled off. Any feedback for me?
-
04-15-20 08:11 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 157Lol
When those dumb asses do that all I can think is "nah, I'm all set with buying your sheet rock or broken up soap, get a fucking job".
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 08:47 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 3024If I had a dollar.
I've gotten that even on foot countless times in my area asking "Sup, you need anything, you good? That's all I need, some dumb assed guy pulling up on me when I am in monger mode asking if I need drugs.
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 20:56 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 157That's exactly what they were
I said fuck this and just made an excuse up. I actually haven't picked up anyone since that experience. As bad as I wanted the massage feeling from the warts, I had to take a hard pass.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 20:53 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 157Crystal the dirty blond that slouches
She reminds me of a muffin head with how far she's gone from reality. If anyone picks her up, what's the price for that, $15?
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 12:10 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 149Amanda
She was out this morning around 6. Long blonde hair and fat. The kind of fat that you can't tell till she's in the car. Drove to a spot. She refused sex. Didn't like roaming. Lackluster BBJ for 30. If you see her, see what else you can find first.
-
04-10-20 12:20 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 1048Just some standard anal warts nothing to be afraid of. They act like massage beads against your pecker and add to the pleasure.
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]
I have driven main 3-4 times in the past 2 weeks. I see girls out still. Some.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
Decent ones were out on Wednesday when I went for a drive.
-
04-09-20 19:28 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 1734I haven't seen her lately. But then again I haven't been down the drag lately either. I saw her maybe a month ago. With all this virus shit I've been working from home and haven't gotten out as much. Hard to get away from the SO.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
Anybody drug main lately and see if any body is out? I'm going to try and get away maybe Saturday and see what I can find. I need a blow badly.










Reply With Quote




