Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 10957
-
10-12-19 09:33 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 702I found her impossible to work with as well. Messages as if she's quite interested, then goes silent / won't progress the process. I'm intrigued by her preferences (not so much the allowance) but my lack of interest in "chasing" women means it won't happen. This happens a fair bit on SA; chasing has very diminishing returns.
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-19 00:38 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 386Watertown / newton
After a couple back experiences, I am back on the wining side again. I have been chatting with this one for a while but $400 was a little stiff so I pass. 2 weeks later got a a text saying she'd agree to a price range to my liking. She has a killer body, I mean I don't usually DATY but this one I could not resist and Icing on the cake, she's a squirter. I had a lot of fun with this one. GFE, DFK was on point. I had to admit she well worths the $400 . She takes direction well. She's a keeper. She looks much younger in person.
https://www.seeking.com/member/56978...3-517b59429542
JP.
-
10-11-19 16:53 #2330Senior Member

Posts: 179I tried reaching out to this lady in the past and she ghosted me when we actually decided to meet up.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 19:41 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 203Mallory123
Met her at a hotel. All holes available bare but kind of pricy at 400 per meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0cc3c...7-338916f5663f
Likes it rough. Almost out of my comfort zone.
-
10-10-19 09:46 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 1729WYP, Issa5236,5', 135,40 yr old
Isabel is a reasonable and accommodating 40 yr old, in the Lowell / Methuen area.
Cute MILF, 5', 135,40 yr old, GFE. Slightly bigger than my usual preferences, but very nice. Here is link and pics. PM me if you have questions.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...E18Yb5j4qbwQpE
-
10-09-19 11:32 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 624Ipvanish
Yes, that is what I am using now.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 20:23 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 299Vpn?
I've used IPVANISH before and it did the trick.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 19:04 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 257No meet
Nope, I refused to meet for the prices they offered and they didn't do any counterproposal.
So the search goes on!
Originally Posted by SHawker25
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 17:47 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 702SA absolutely scans messages. That's not to say they ban every one the first time it's detected. I never talk "PPM" or any $ talk within SA. KiK or texting via my Google Voice number.
Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 14:33 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 30Did you get to meet any of these girls? How did it go? Fake pics?
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 13:08 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 624SA vpn
What he said. Definitely be careful or you will lose both accounts. Suggest not using Nord as I had no luck using Nord with SA.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 11:04 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 761You can get around it by using a VPN service but I would keep it set to giving you an IP address within the US and also try to keep it constant. If you login to the same account with two many different IP locations, they will flag it as suspicious as well.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 08:13 #2320Regular Member

Posts: 1Avoid the crazy
Longtime listener, first time caller.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6636d...b-582d4f5fdfea
Not worth the time. Focus efforts elsewhere. Pictures outdated, performance awkward and unsatisfying.
-
10-07-19 22:48 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 602Secondary Account
There has been mention of this before but how is it possible? SA tracks IP's so how can you have a ghost account as well?
-
10-07-19 19:32 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.








Reply With Quote






