Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 542 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2072

    Anyone know anything this girl?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/americ...e-hey-16468509

    Seen her ads up and it seems someone may have posted something but I am finding nothing.

    Any intel out there?

  2. #2071
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Just a older than she post she is

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Finally someone else says it! I have made a few comments on here about her looking like a man in her pics and that is the reason I have not seen her, but it's nice to know that I'm not alone in that. It's not just her face, but her body looks like a man with huge tits. Until she actually started posting pics of her pussy I actually though she was a man. Physical appearance is almost as import to me as performance so I have passed on quite a few of the ugly providers that have gotten high praise on this forum. I will probably eventually get around to at least meeting her and seeing for myself and if I'm not feeling it then just giving her some of the donation for wasting her time and walking away. That day may be sooner than later since I seem to have lost most of my regulars and I find myself wasting a lot of time and money on shitty providers and shitty service lately. I will definitely report back on my experience when that day comes.

    ILH.
    Well in my dream She only looks that way because she is rocking bolt ons both front and rear. But really if you can get passed that and the fact she older then she is posting, she is worth at the very least BBBJ. She is really cool also I seem to click with her.

  3. #2070
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her myself. The only thing that was the same as her pics was the Wilbur tat. To put it bluntly, she's not attractive. But, she has a great attitude. And, she was able to take my cock all the way down her throat and she seemed like she really enjoys doing it. She told me she loves sucking cock, and I think she may be telling the truth.

    I think I'll be returning.
    Was she fat? UAF? Or did she look some what close to the pictures she posted? If she is at least have a nice body I would entertain that.

  4. #2069

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her myself. The only thing that was the same as her pics was the Wilbur tat. To put it bluntly, she's not attractive. But, she has a great attitude. And, she was able to take my cock all the way down her throat and she seemed like she really enjoys doing it. She told me she loves sucking cock, and I think she may be telling the truth.

    I think I'll be returning.
    I've been eyeing her myself. What's the damage?

  5. #2068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDD  [View Original Post]
    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...e/427267417400

    Saw her recently. Decently priced, friendly attitude and quick response, solid DT BBBJ, older than pics indicate but still has a nice body for her age with some nice sized tits.

    Not someone I would recommend if you want a hot young coed type but a step up from a totally busted quick-nut *****.

    FYI, she did have a nosy little dog but she put him in the bathroom.

    I would repeat and recommend.
    I just saw her myself. The only thing that was the same as her pics was the Wilbur tat. To put it bluntly, she's not attractive. But, she has a great attitude. And, she was able to take my cock all the way down her throat and she seemed like she really enjoys doing it. She told me she loves sucking cock, and I think she may be telling the truth.

    I think I'll be returning.

  6. #2067

    Amen Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    Does she look better in person? She looks like a man in the pics she posts.
    Finally someone else says it! I have made a few comments on here about her looking like a man in her pics and that is the reason I have not seen her, but it's nice to know that I'm not alone in that. It's not just her face, but her body looks like a man with huge tits. Until she actually started posting pics of her pussy I actually though she was a man. Physical appearance is almost as import to me as performance so I have passed on quite a few of the ugly providers that have gotten high praise on this forum. I will probably eventually get around to at least meeting her and seeing for myself and if I'm not feeling it then just giving her some of the donation for wasting her time and walking away. That day may be sooner than later since I seem to have lost most of my regulars and I find myself wasting a lot of time and money on shitty providers and shitty service lately. I will definitely report back on my experience when that day comes.

    ILH.

  7. #2066

    Loreilei Hart

    Since other have been going down remember lane.

    Do you any of your remember Loreilei Hart. Is she still around? Anyone know how to contact her?

    https://tucson.sugarnights.com/escorts/lorelei-hart

  8. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    Does she look better in person? She looks like a man in the pics she posts.
    She does look like a girl in person and she is nice. I saw her before she had all the surgery and she was very good back then I could only imagine she could be better as time goes by. I do love To see her dress in tight dresses she looks so sexy and fuckable.

  9. #2064

    Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    I have known Katrina for several years now and have gotten as close to a provider as I can get with her so I will be very nice here.

    She is currently going through some serious physical, mental and emotional shit post baby. I would not count on a reply any time soon, but I would recommend to keep trying. She will reply when she finally decides to reply. She is well worth the wait, (as you probably know). I wish her all the best and hope things turn around for her.

    ILH.
    Katrina is making another attempt at getting clean. She deserves this, and so does everyone around her. She's definitely awesome in so many ways. I wish her well. She doesn't have access to her phone at the moment.

  10. #2063
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgg58  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I saw cateyes, a few days back. It started off with a sexy greeting at the door little light French kissing, the some body rubbing. We then walk to the room where she asked me to get comfortable. I did and she grinded on me in front of a mirror For a moment. I jumped onto the bed. She then slowly crawled to me and started the most wonderful licking and kiss I have ever felt. With out failure I was hard as rock. She quickly noticed that and began to lick my shaft up and down. Kissing and teasing the tip. Then out of no where she puts all of me inside her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. She is differently a pro. Best sucking and kissing I have ever had. After a few minutes of all of that I was about to finish she let me cim. And left no drop behind. She gave me a light leg message to finish up. We talked a short while. Very nice lovely lady. Ccx and wait for my next dream!
    Does she look better in person? She looks like a man in the pics she posts.

  11. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, this girl has other posts where she spells out the donation is to be paid upon arrival. That smells like bait and switch to me and I won't respond to an ad like that. She does look fine though. Be safe out there!
    Why is it bait and switch? I thought it was pretty standard to pay up front when you arrive. I always pay first unless it's someone I've known for a while and I've seen several times, then I might forget at first and pay after. What is the actual protocol here?

  12. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by AzPussy  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen this one?

    She looks good with a nice body buy don't know. http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...r/934267156262.
    If I'm not mistaken, this girl has other posts where she spells out the donation is to be paid upon arrival. That smells like bait and switch to me and I won't respond to an ad like that. She does look fine though. Be safe out there!

  13. #2060

    Waste of time!

    Why are there so many flakes out there when you'd think these days would be booming for a good provider?? I called / text a number of providers on STG yesterday, but this one pissed me off the most. We agreed on time of day, services, and donation, but it took her about 15-20 min to return each text. She sent me to a gated apartment complex, where I got in tailgating and I text her for building and apt number. After about 15 minutes I bail and return to 29th looking to see if anyone was walking. After about 30 minutes I get a text from her saying she's so sorry, but went home because she thought I wouldn't show. When I reminded her I text her at exactly our prescribed time, she said her phone died, but it was miraculously working now. She gave me another complex to go to that was only a mile or so away, so I told her I wanted a. 5 discount for my troubles and she said OK and apologized again. When I got to that complex, I text for her building and apt number and after about five minutes replied we'd need to get a room. I told her to fuck off and left. Everything else was dead, but it was in the heat of the day. Be safe out there!!

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...n/578594886559

    602 XXX 2400.

  14. #2059

    Name is ZEE-FOXXY-LEW-LEW.

    Has any one seen this one?

    She looks good with a nice body buy don't know. http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...r/934267156262.

  15. #2058

    RE: Katrina Love

    Quote Originally Posted by AzPussy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Katrina Love is till in the game? Also Anna from buddy rubs? I try to get a hold of both of them but no luck no text back. Just wondering if they are not seen people or they just gave up and left the biss.

    I am curious as to which legit providers that do a good job are actually active and working if you know any, cause I need a massage really bad.
    I have known Katrina for several years now and have gotten as close to a provider as I can get with her so I will be very nice here.

    She is currently going through some serious physical, mental and emotional shit post baby. I would not count on a reply any time soon, but I would recommend to keep trying. She will reply when she finally decides to reply. She is well worth the wait, (as you probably know). I wish her all the best and hope things turn around for her.

    ILH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape