Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 8117
-
04-29-20 10:42 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 325Anyone know anything this girl?
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/americ...e-hey-16468509
Seen her ads up and it seems someone may have posted something but I am finding nothing.
Any intel out there?
-
04-29-20 09:16 #2071Regular Member

Posts: 20Just a older than she post she is
Well in my dream She only looks that way because she is rocking bolt ons both front and rear. But really if you can get passed that and the fact she older then she is posting, she is worth at the very least BBBJ. She is really cool also I seem to click with her.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 00:44 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 217Was she fat? UAF? Or did she look some what close to the pictures she posted? If she is at least have a nice body I would entertain that.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 17:40 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 305Hmm
I've been eyeing her myself. What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 23:28 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 1287I just saw her myself. The only thing that was the same as her pics was the Wilbur tat. To put it bluntly, she's not attractive. But, she has a great attitude. And, she was able to take my cock all the way down her throat and she seemed like she really enjoys doing it. She told me she loves sucking cock, and I think she may be telling the truth.
Originally Posted by DesertDD
[View Original Post]
I think I'll be returning.
-
04-26-20 10:17 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 829Amen Brother
Finally someone else says it! I have made a few comments on here about her looking like a man in her pics and that is the reason I have not seen her, but it's nice to know that I'm not alone in that. It's not just her face, but her body looks like a man with huge tits. Until she actually started posting pics of her pussy I actually though she was a man. Physical appearance is almost as import to me as performance so I have passed on quite a few of the ugly providers that have gotten high praise on this forum. I will probably eventually get around to at least meeting her and seeing for myself and if I'm not feeling it then just giving her some of the donation for wasting her time and walking away. That day may be sooner than later since I seem to have lost most of my regulars and I find myself wasting a lot of time and money on shitty providers and shitty service lately. I will definitely report back on my experience when that day comes.
Originally Posted by RoyFolker
[View Original Post]
ILH.
-
04-26-20 09:12 #2066Regular Member

Posts: 18Loreilei Hart
Since other have been going down remember lane.
Do you any of your remember Loreilei Hart. Is she still around? Anyone know how to contact her?
https://tucson.sugarnights.com/escorts/lorelei-hart
-
04-26-20 01:35 #2065Senior Member

Posts: 217She does look like a girl in person and she is nice. I saw her before she had all the surgery and she was very good back then I could only imagine she could be better as time goes by. I do love To see her dress in tight dresses she looks so sexy and fuckable.
Originally Posted by RoyFolker
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 01:22 #2064Regular Member

Posts: 25Katrina
Katrina is making another attempt at getting clean. She deserves this, and so does everyone around her. She's definitely awesome in so many ways. I wish her well. She doesn't have access to her phone at the moment.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 11:31 #2063Senior Member

Posts: 114Does she look better in person? She looks like a man in the pics she posts.
Originally Posted by Lgg58
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 11:28 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 114Why is it bait and switch? I thought it was pretty standard to pay up front when you arrive. I always pay first unless it's someone I've known for a while and I've seen several times, then I might forget at first and pay after. What is the actual protocol here?
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 10:50 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 765If I'm not mistaken, this girl has other posts where she spells out the donation is to be paid upon arrival. That smells like bait and switch to me and I won't respond to an ad like that. She does look fine though. Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by AzPussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 10:47 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 765Waste of time!
Why are there so many flakes out there when you'd think these days would be booming for a good provider?? I called / text a number of providers on STG yesterday, but this one pissed me off the most. We agreed on time of day, services, and donation, but it took her about 15-20 min to return each text. She sent me to a gated apartment complex, where I got in tailgating and I text her for building and apt number. After about 15 minutes I bail and return to 29th looking to see if anyone was walking. After about 30 minutes I get a text from her saying she's so sorry, but went home because she thought I wouldn't show. When I reminded her I text her at exactly our prescribed time, she said her phone died, but it was miraculously working now. She gave me another complex to go to that was only a mile or so away, so I told her I wanted a. 5 discount for my troubles and she said OK and apologized again. When I got to that complex, I text for her building and apt number and after about five minutes replied we'd need to get a room. I told her to fuck off and left. Everything else was dead, but it was in the heat of the day. Be safe out there!!
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...n/578594886559
602 XXX 2400.
-
04-25-20 08:27 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 217Name is ZEE-FOXXY-LEW-LEW.
Has any one seen this one?
She looks good with a nice body buy don't know. http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...r/934267156262.
-
04-24-20 22:52 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Katrina Love
I have known Katrina for several years now and have gotten as close to a provider as I can get with her so I will be very nice here.
Originally Posted by AzPussy
[View Original Post]
She is currently going through some serious physical, mental and emotional shit post baby. I would not count on a reply any time soon, but I would recommend to keep trying. She will reply when she finally decides to reply. She is well worth the wait, (as you probably know). I wish her all the best and hope things turn around for her.
ILH.










Reply With Quote





