Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 8118
-
04-24-20 22:52 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Katrina Love
I have known Katrina for several years now and have gotten as close to a provider as I can get with her so I will be very nice here.
Originally Posted by AzPussy
[View Original Post]
She is currently going through some serious physical, mental and emotional shit post baby. I would not count on a reply any time soon, but I would recommend to keep trying. She will reply when she finally decides to reply. She is well worth the wait, (as you probably know). I wish her all the best and hope things turn around for her.
ILH.
-
04-24-20 13:52 #2057Regular Member

Posts: 20Cat nap
I had a dream I saw cateyes, a few days back. It started off with a sexy greeting at the door little light French kissing, the some body rubbing. We then walk to the room where she asked me to get comfortable. I did and she grinded on me in front of a mirror For a moment. I jumped onto the bed. She then slowly crawled to me and started the most wonderful licking and kiss I have ever felt. With out failure I was hard as rock. She quickly noticed that and began to lick my shaft up and down. Kissing and teasing the tip. Then out of no where she puts all of me inside her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. She is differently a pro. Best sucking and kissing I have ever had. After a few minutes of all of that I was about to finish she let me cim. And left no drop behind. She gave me a light leg message to finish up. We talked a short while. Very nice lovely lady. Ccx and wait for my next dream!
-
04-24-20 13:39 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 56Katrina
She's currently listed on adultlook as being "Online". Says she's only doing BBBJ at the moment.
Originally Posted by AzPussy
[View Original Post]
Anna supposedly works in healthcare, so perhaps she is just observing an abundance of caution.
-
04-24-20 11:30 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 217Not responding
Does anyone know if Katrina Love is till in the game? Also Anna from buddy rubs? I try to get a hold of both of them but no luck no text back. Just wondering if they are not seen people or they just gave up and left the biss.
I am curious as to which legit providers that do a good job are actually active and working if you know any, cause I need a massage really bad.
-
04-23-20 20:29 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 263Check the forum
I recall someone had a less than stellar time.
Originally Posted by Tustia
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 20:13 #2053Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone seen her before?
https://tryst.link/escort/nessaa-staar
Couldn't' find any similar images nor did the provider list any different phones.
-
04-23-20 20:08 #2052Regular Member

Posts: 2Probably Fake
A quick image search shows a Brazilian instagram model so.
Originally Posted by Tustia
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 15:46 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 98Anyone seen this girl?
Looks promising. http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...5/972985780389.
-
04-23-20 09:12 #2050Regular Member

Posts: 14DFK providers
Among the many things to worry about during this shutdown: Will COVID-19 make the DFK R. I. P?
-
04-22-20 19:35 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 765Bittersweet
I called in to check on Gail to see if everything was OK. She replied that she got a job and was longer seeing clients. Huge sigh. Bittersweet, but I'm glad she's working. I told her if she ever needed anything to call me and she said she would. Be safe out there!!
-
04-22-20 10:21 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 326Ditto
I remember a girl that looked just like her and then seeing her pregnant as well.
Originally Posted by Nebaz1
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 04:21 #2047Regular Member

Posts: 21Delightful Delihaj
I would avoid. Bad experience for looked nothing like her pictures; she had 50-60 lbs. Offered full service over the phone and on her ad; show up to a different story. CBJ was nothing special especially for the price she was charging.
Originally Posted by FunkSpunkMeyer
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 23:22 #2046Regular Member

Posts: 3Breast worship lady
I've been seeing her for seven or eight years. In the early years she did give oral but no longer does. I've enjoyed my time with her and have gotten close to doing more but didn't want to make her mad.
-
04-21-20 21:52 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 162Did she walk the streets as she was pregnant? I think remember her.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 21:44 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 162The bbw breast worship lady
I have seen the lady who does breast worship a couple of times.
Nothing super exciting but for a reasonable price you can cum all you want.
My question is has anybody else's seen her? She says no oral or FS.
But the last time as I was worshiping those tits I know I sneaked in more then just the tip LOL.
But I didn't want to be rude so I eased out haha who else's has experience with this one?











Reply With Quote






