Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #853

    Unusual but not unheard of

    On occasion, a girl in a moment of clarity, and probably being dried out for a few days, realize that they screwed over their long term paycheck. Most of the time they have screwed over enough of their regulars that they are now out of money.

    That said, it may be an opportunity for some fun, but, understand that the underlying issues have not disappeared, and as such you should be wary about their motives. Don't bring any cash or valuables.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    Recently a provider who ripped me off texted me offering to make it up to me. I think she probably wants to show her mother what true monger stupidity is all about. Has anyone had makeup sex with a provider that ripped them off?

  2. #852

    Make up Sex

    Recently a provider who ripped me off texted me offering to make it up to me. I think she probably wants to show her mother what true monger stupidity is all about. Has anyone had makeup sex with a provider that ripped them off?

  3. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm very sure it wasn't HER money, even though she told me "I spent $15 K on this car". Especially when she and BF were living in a POS Neon the week before. And a POS Chevy van before that. It would be interesting to see who the car is actually titled to. I do have the VIN if anybody has a connection that can run it. Yes; she is FOS most of the time but I saw her with the car. And the car looked like she was living in it. I'm guessing that she fleeced some guy that has (had?) a lot of money and no brains or there might be a drug money laundering aspect to this. Maybe someone at the car lot was in on it too. I do have a few clues but not really much to go on.

    And yeah; I'm staying far away from that mess.
    If you have the VIN, you check it yourself on carfax.com.

  4. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    $15,000 worth of cash and dash seems like she would be infamous on this board by now. And then to claim to have two more cars? If she scammed somebody out of that kind of cash doubt it was $120 at a time. Have you ever met ANY of these girls who could budget their money well enough to amass that kind of cash? There are other explanations. I would bet anything she is full of shit OR connected with drugs. Probably best that you have nothing to do with her anymore.
    I'm very sure it wasn't HER money, even though she told me "I spent $15 K on this car". Especially when she and BF were living in a POS Neon the week before. And a POS Chevy van before that. It would be interesting to see who the car is actually titled to. I do have the VIN if anybody has a connection that can run it. Yes; she is FOS most of the time but I saw her with the car. And the car looked like she was living in it. I'm guessing that she fleeced some guy that has (had?) a lot of money and no brains or there might be a drug money laundering aspect to this. Maybe someone at the car lot was in on it too. I do have a few clues but not really much to go on.

    And yeah; I'm staying far away from that mess.

  5. #849

    Hmmm

    $15,000 worth of cash and dash seems like she would be infamous on this board by now. And then to claim to have two more cars? If she scammed somebody out of that kind of cash doubt it was $120 at a time. Have you ever met ANY of these girls who could budget their money well enough to amass that kind of cash? There are other explanations. I would bet anything she is full of shit OR connected with drugs. Probably best that you have nothing to do with her anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her advertising anywhere. She may be hooked up with an AA manager. And the BF may have beat her again recently. I'm not sure if the attempted cash and dash reported by another member was her or just a very similar MO.

    I met her 18 months ago. Cold, hungry and very pregnant; standing on a street median panhandling. I tried to help her but just got jerked around.

  6. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Too much truth. So is there a link for this girl?
    I have not seen her advertising anywhere. She may be hooked up with an AA manager. And the BF may have beat her again recently. I'm not sure if the attempted cash and dash reported by another member was her or just a very similar MO.

    I met her 18 months ago. Cold, hungry and very pregnant; standing on a street median panhandling. I tried to help her but just got jerked around.

  7. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Train wreck warning! Someone here may be involved with this girl. Interesting insight into a scamming bitches mind. I provoked her into spewing this copy / paste by asking if she was the girl that another member had to threaten with a gun:

    "LOL wow. Your obviously dumber than I thought. Does that girl look like me at all? No. And I'm the best at scamming people. How do you think I got my new car. I totaled that one. And now I own, not 1, but 2 new cars now and didint have to do anything sexual for them at all. And you have the balls to call me a fucking predator? That's a hoot. You Sir are the predator! More loke a pedo. You prey on little broke addicted homless girls and give them money until you get sexual favors and once you get that, you turn into a little crybaby ***** and tell me I scammed you and blah blah blah. Your ugly wrinkled tiny dick will only get helpless and homeless girls or your ugly fat ass nasty wife. So stop messaging me now because your game is weak. I git much much more out of you than you did me Mike! I stripped you out of thousands. Tens of thousands. So fucking easily. Chump".

    I know for sure that she scammed the first car because she showed it to me. Very nice white 2016 Honda Accord bought from Reina on Capitol. VIN check showed no lien so someone paid $15 K cash for it. Now she claims that she has scammed 2 other cars!

    I treated that girl with care and respect. NEVER leaned on her for anything in return so the "sexual favors" part is total BS but troubling because I wouldn't want to be on the other side of the table in a small room having to deny some BS if she tried to hang me with it. And the "tens of thousands" is a gross exaggeration.

    Girl in question is white, very slim, 100#, about 5'4", has long dark hair. Second pic is her long-time BF who is a real piece of work too.
    Sad. But you know, karma is a *****. What goes around, comes around.

  8. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Train wreck warning! Someone here may be involved with this girl. Interesting insight into a scamming bitches mind. I provoked her into spewing this copy / paste by asking if she was the girl that another member had to threaten with a gun
    Too much truth. So is there a link for this girl?

  9. #845

    Who is the predator?

    Train wreck warning! Someone here may be involved with this girl. Interesting insight into a scamming bitches mind. I provoked her into spewing this copy / paste by asking if she was the girl that another member had to threaten with a gun:

    "LOL wow. Your obviously dumber than I thought. Does that girl look like me at all? No. And I'm the best at scamming people. How do you think I got my new car. I totaled that one. And now I own, not 1, but 2 new cars now and didint have to do anything sexual for them at all. And you have the balls to call me a fucking predator? That's a hoot. You Sir are the predator! More loke a pedo. You prey on little broke addicted homless girls and give them money until you get sexual favors and once you get that, you turn into a little crybaby ***** and tell me I scammed you and blah blah blah. Your ugly wrinkled tiny dick will only get helpless and homeless girls or your ugly fat ass nasty wife. So stop messaging me now because your game is weak. I git much much more out of you than you did me Mike! I stripped you out of thousands. Tens of thousands. So fucking easily. Chump".

    I know for sure that she scammed the first car because she showed it to me. Very nice white 2016 Honda Accord bought from Reina on Capitol. VIN check showed no lien so someone paid $15 K cash for it. Now she claims that she has scammed 2 other cars!

    I treated that girl with care and respect. NEVER leaned on her for anything in return so the "sexual favors" part is total BS but troubling because I wouldn't want to be on the other side of the table in a small room having to deny some BS if she tried to hang me with it. And the "tens of thousands" is a gross exaggeration.

    Girl in question is white, very slim, 100#, about 5'4", has long dark hair. Second pic is her long-time BF who is a real piece of work too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kayla13.jpg‎   Darrell-D-Radke_mugshot.400x800.jpg‎  

  10. #844

    Ahhh crystal

    I have wondered from time to time what has happened to her. The last time I saw her, she was going downhill at a Jamaican Bobsled team fast pace.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that happened to you bro, but it's a good reminder for all of us that no matter how long you've known them, how many times you've seen them, never let them out of your sight. And never front then. I learned that the hard way when the spinner Chrystal took me for about $400 two years ago.

    HS.

  11. #843

    It is a very small world

    When the two of you know the whole family of this thieving escort. If we are playing clue here, my colonel mustard in the pantry is why the hell would she rob a guy that knows her whole family?

    Now I'm taking a shot in the dark in saying she is a junkie, so there is that.

    Instead of trying to stick up for my ladies honor on the noble steed, maybe you all should reminisce about the various family functions of hers you both attended together. The interventions must have been extremely exhilarating.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She was at my house. I know her family also. I've helped her get clean and she's spent the night many times with no issues.

  12. #842

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/314133570782

    Have been seeing the girl for years and never had a problem. Last night I went to the bathroom and she grabbed my wallet and ran out the door. I had over a half a grand in there. The drugs must be getting to her.
    Sorry that happened to you bro, but it's a good reminder for all of us that no matter how long you've known them, how many times you've seen them, never let them out of your sight. And never front then. I learned that the hard way when the spinner Chrystal took me for about $400 two years ago.

    HS.

  13. #841

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I recall a few years back there were reports of her ripping people off. I believe it was either Wausau or Stevens Point.
    Yep she did me once. Took my wallet and ran out the car door. But my wallet had nothing in it. It looked and seemed full. But not.

    I still call her every once in a while to remind her what she did.

  14. #840

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/314133570782

    Have been seeing the girl for years and never had a problem. Last night I went to the bathroom and she grabbed my wallet and ran out the door. I had over a half a grand in there. The drugs must be getting to her.
    I recall a few years back there were reports of her ripping people off. I believe it was either Wausau or Stevens Point.

  15. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    I've known her, her sister and her mother for over 20 years I've never been or seen her do that unless there was reason too. Like trying to take advantage of her. Not saying she wouldn't or couldn't but I feel there more to this.

    I did talk with her her side is way different of course so I'm sure it's somewhere in-between.

    The major question is why would you take that much cash with you to see an escort and than leave it somewhere they could get it.
    She was at my house. I know her family also. I've helped her get clean and she's spent the night many times with no issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape