Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1408
-
04-05-20 13:34 #838Senior Member

Posts: 308Doesn't sound like her
I've known her, her sister and her mother for over 20 years I've never been or seen her do that unless there was reason too. Like trying to take advantage of her. Not saying she wouldn't or couldn't but I feel there more to this.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
I did talk with her her side is way different of course so I'm sure it's somewhere in-between.
The major question is why would you take that much cash with you to see an escort and than leave it somewhere they could get it.
-
04-05-20 13:06 #837Senior Member

Posts: 114Been mongering more than 20 years now the game than changed!
When I first started mongering the chances of getting ripped off was slim the ladies actually appreciated the business, this new generation of druggies probably because of the drug use is unappreciative unstable unkempt in hygiene etc. And feel entitled! So because of that once again never give them the opportunity to rob you because I promise you from talking to providers this new breed be plotting on you from the first form of communication. This drugs than fucked they sense of reality up! Fuck uhm than pay them to get out simple!
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 11:36 #836Senior Member

Posts: 299Allie
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/314133570782
Have been seeing the girl for years and never had a problem. Last night I went to the bathroom and she grabbed my wallet and ran out the door. I had over a half a grand in there. The drugs must be getting to her.
-
04-05-20 00:04 #835Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks for thre info.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 20:32 #834Senior Member

Posts: 1820Gemma
You could just search STG for Gemma. She posts like 3 times a day.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/233224878699
HS.
-
04-04-20 17:26 #833Senior Member

Posts: 315Nikki / Gemma
Easy enough to search for this on STG, and she posts A LOT of times during the day.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/228765213855
-
04-04-20 16:43 #832Senior Member

Posts: 174Do you have a ad or a link with pics?
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 09:09 #831Senior Member

Posts: 114I'm on a strict budget!
My theory, most real working girls know majority of us guys don't got racks of cash to spend on them, so when I inquire unless they got legit resumes in the game when they quote outrageous prices I Assume right off top they not really providers possibly pimps trying to set up appointments to rob you. With that being said I typically get away with $50-60 but the once I suspected sure enough a report comes up with them being on bullshit so my instincts are right! So to my fellow mongers who got racks to lose if they not pornstars stop offering them $100 s for stuff they be doing for free with someone else and have some respect about yourself you will get more Pussy for way less and least likely to get robbed just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 17:29 #830Senior Member

Posts: 290Beware Gemma / Nikki
A friend went to see gemma recently and got ripped off. She met him in the room, took the donation, then claimed to have a 3 some partner waiting in another room and left to go get her. Shortly after, pimp / bf / some guy comes busting in yelling to get the hell out with hand in jacket like he had a weapon. Friend went running and lucky no major incident. So heads up with her. I have seen her a couple of times and had a decent time and also seen some good reviews, but that is definitely not worth it. So just heads up, the drugs control these girls.
-
03-29-20 19:25 #829Senior Member

Posts: 51And then she just posted again on Sunday night at 5 pm! Omfg how dumb does this babe think we are! I even sent her a text last night that we all know about her and that it's time to move on, and yet there is another post! She is asking for outcalls, I suggest that we schedule one with her right in front of the stallis cop shop and see if this babe / pimp finally gets the hint! Enough is enough from her!
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 15:47 #828Senior Member

Posts: 812I read the post and I know that is the girl he wanted to see, but he said a black girl showed up, not a white girl. If you look below he and another member answered me and said the link I included could be her, but wasn't sure. You said no it wasn't. Look at posts 820 and 821. One actually said the link to the black girl I posted was involved in ripping people off in Fond du lac.
Originally Posted by WesternJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 14:52 #827Senior Member

Posts: 166Jordan
She's back. Used to be decent. Better bring some kind of protection if I were you. Once inside the doors are locked by keys. Black BF is usually around, big dog, and she has her own strap. If she decides to rob you, we'll the odds are against you. As much as I liked her in the past, my life isn't worth the trouble.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/318549437657
-
03-26-20 18:24 #826Senior Member

Posts: 72Nina
This is the link to the Nina Scam.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/693891011010
-
03-26-20 15:30 #825Senior Member

Posts: 812Actually the post that I quoted said the scam artist you will see is a black girl and obviously not the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by WesternJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 14:13 #824Senior Member

Posts: 627Well the girl that came out and was acting like I was going to go up to her room was black and had a black pimp. So it doesn't matter what color she is. I would avoid her / them. It's not unheard of a pimp having multiple horses in his stable. Not understanding why some mongers are getting hung up on if she is black or white.
Originally Posted by WesternJoe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





