Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1408
-
04-27-20 17:36 #853Senior Member

Posts: 686Unusual but not unheard of
On occasion, a girl in a moment of clarity, and probably being dried out for a few days, realize that they screwed over their long term paycheck. Most of the time they have screwed over enough of their regulars that they are now out of money.
That said, it may be an opportunity for some fun, but, understand that the underlying issues have not disappeared, and as such you should be wary about their motives. Don't bring any cash or valuables.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 17:02 #852Senior Member

Posts: 131Make up Sex
Recently a provider who ripped me off texted me offering to make it up to me. I think she probably wants to show her mother what true monger stupidity is all about. Has anyone had makeup sex with a provider that ripped them off?
-
04-10-20 09:14 #851Senior Member

Posts: 255If you have the VIN, you check it yourself on carfax.com.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 19:52 #850Senior Member

Posts: 1323I'm very sure it wasn't HER money, even though she told me "I spent $15 K on this car". Especially when she and BF were living in a POS Neon the week before. And a POS Chevy van before that. It would be interesting to see who the car is actually titled to. I do have the VIN if anybody has a connection that can run it. Yes; she is FOS most of the time but I saw her with the car. And the car looked like she was living in it. I'm guessing that she fleeced some guy that has (had?) a lot of money and no brains or there might be a drug money laundering aspect to this. Maybe someone at the car lot was in on it too. I do have a few clues but not really much to go on.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
And yeah; I'm staying far away from that mess.
-
04-09-20 18:11 #849Senior Member

Posts: 430Hmmm
$15,000 worth of cash and dash seems like she would be infamous on this board by now. And then to claim to have two more cars? If she scammed somebody out of that kind of cash doubt it was $120 at a time. Have you ever met ANY of these girls who could budget their money well enough to amass that kind of cash? There are other explanations. I would bet anything she is full of shit OR connected with drugs. Probably best that you have nothing to do with her anymore.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 11:31 #848Senior Member

Posts: 1323I have not seen her advertising anywhere. She may be hooked up with an AA manager. And the BF may have beat her again recently. I'm not sure if the attempted cash and dash reported by another member was her or just a very similar MO.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
I met her 18 months ago. Cold, hungry and very pregnant; standing on a street median panhandling. I tried to help her but just got jerked around.
-
04-09-20 09:33 #847Senior Member

Posts: 812Sad. But you know, karma is a *****. What goes around, comes around.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 08:46 #846Senior Member

Posts: 2192Too much truth. So is there a link for this girl?
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 07:40 #845Senior Member

Posts: 1323Who is the predator?
Train wreck warning! Someone here may be involved with this girl. Interesting insight into a scamming bitches mind. I provoked her into spewing this copy / paste by asking if she was the girl that another member had to threaten with a gun:
"LOL wow. Your obviously dumber than I thought. Does that girl look like me at all? No. And I'm the best at scamming people. How do you think I got my new car. I totaled that one. And now I own, not 1, but 2 new cars now and didint have to do anything sexual for them at all. And you have the balls to call me a fucking predator? That's a hoot. You Sir are the predator! More loke a pedo. You prey on little broke addicted homless girls and give them money until you get sexual favors and once you get that, you turn into a little crybaby ***** and tell me I scammed you and blah blah blah. Your ugly wrinkled tiny dick will only get helpless and homeless girls or your ugly fat ass nasty wife. So stop messaging me now because your game is weak. I git much much more out of you than you did me Mike! I stripped you out of thousands. Tens of thousands. So fucking easily. Chump".
I know for sure that she scammed the first car because she showed it to me. Very nice white 2016 Honda Accord bought from Reina on Capitol. VIN check showed no lien so someone paid $15 K cash for it. Now she claims that she has scammed 2 other cars!
I treated that girl with care and respect. NEVER leaned on her for anything in return so the "sexual favors" part is total BS but troubling because I wouldn't want to be on the other side of the table in a small room having to deny some BS if she tried to hang me with it. And the "tens of thousands" is a gross exaggeration.
Girl in question is white, very slim, 100#, about 5'4", has long dark hair. Second pic is her long-time BF who is a real piece of work too.
-
04-05-20 23:33 #844Senior Member

Posts: 686Ahhh crystal
I have wondered from time to time what has happened to her. The last time I saw her, she was going downhill at a Jamaican Bobsled team fast pace.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 23:31 #843Senior Member

Posts: 686It is a very small world
When the two of you know the whole family of this thieving escort. If we are playing clue here, my colonel mustard in the pantry is why the hell would she rob a guy that knows her whole family?
Now I'm taking a shot in the dark in saying she is a junkie, so there is that.
Instead of trying to stick up for my ladies honor on the noble steed, maybe you all should reminisce about the various family functions of hers you both attended together. The interventions must have been extremely exhilarating.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 20:27 #842Senior Member

Posts: 1820Allie
Sorry that happened to you bro, but it's a good reminder for all of us that no matter how long you've known them, how many times you've seen them, never let them out of your sight. And never front then. I learned that the hard way when the spinner Chrystal took me for about $400 two years ago.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
04-05-20 15:54 #841Senior Member

Posts: 515Allie
Yep she did me once. Took my wallet and ran out the car door. But my wallet had nothing in it. It looked and seemed full. But not.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
I still call her every once in a while to remind her what she did.
-
04-05-20 15:08 #840Senior Member

Posts: 812Allie
I recall a few years back there were reports of her ripping people off. I believe it was either Wausau or Stevens Point.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 13:54 #839Senior Member

Posts: 299She was at my house. I know her family also. I've helped her get clean and she's spent the night many times with no issues.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




