Escort Review: Humaniplex
+
Submit Review
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4072
-
04-23-20 21:54 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 7266She has 1 network from a girl and has given out one network. She has been on hx for 10 years and only 1 guy. A little obvious she either is a major upseller or not worth it. Also, no pics uploaded in 3 years I'm sure she doesn't have the same body (fatter) and looks much older now.
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 16:55 #1191Regular Member

Posts: 18Have you even received a response from her? I'm pretty sure I've tried before too and never got a response. AMC.
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
She Basically has no network and gave out one rating. Weird.
-
04-23-20 16:54 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 863It's your lucky day!
She just posted today and is waiting for your hard earned CoVid cash in San Diego. Try not to blow your stimulus check all in one place. Enjoy!
Steak.
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 12:14 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 181BambiLove4 u
I have tried to see this gal for 2-3 years! Mainly because she only posts 1-2/ year. I've pm'd her a number of times. Does anyone have Intel on her? Phone #? You can message me.
Thank you in advance.
Jb.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BambiLove4u
-
04-22-20 10:01 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 863Join this club
Lots of thirsty, low hanging fruit, desperate for new clients providers are there. Little to zero screening. Only Benjies required. Have fun.
https://www.humaniplex.com/clubs/n00bz
Stake.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 22:35 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 335Newbie friendly
Can anyone point me to a few newbie friendly providers? Looking to expand my network just joined. Thanks!
-
04-20-20 10:38 #1186Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lauren. Reign
Zoo- thanks for posting a good link to her ad.
Originally Posted by IslandFan
[View Original Post]
Yes, it is odd that she has no safety ratings at all. I too have seen her post several times in San Diego.
-
04-19-20 23:39 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 86That's strange to have no ratings as I have seen her post before.
She has IG:
https://www.instagram.com/_laurenreign_/
Which also links to an onlyfans page. If you reverse search her newer pics, it shows ads in other cities but with different phone numbers.
She seems to be real from her IG page.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 20:59 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 304Lauren. Reign
Because your link is to a classified ad, when the ad is taken down or replaced, your link will be no good. Better to link to her profile:
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lauren.Reign
-
04-19-20 16:23 #1183Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lauren. Reign
Has anyone seen Lauren? She's been on HX for almost a year, but she has no network or safety ratings (positive or negative). This is somewhat of a red flag because she's a pretty woman.
I usually like larger breasts, but she has a nice body and very beautiful face. Any intel is greatly appreciated.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/5552
-
04-19-20 16:20 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 60I guess things have changed in 6 years. Though I'm not in SD any longer, appreciate the updated info.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 10:28 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 863Ana Brazil aka Kity-K
OMG you should read her drunken blog posts inside the private clubs. I don't care if it is her or the manager posting that shit but it is fucking hilarious LOL. Fun times indeed. I wonder how many bottles of Modelo before she couldn't see the keyboard anymore? Because there would be an incoherent post that would stop in the middle of an unintelligible sentence then would just drop off. Is that when she finally passed out?
Steak.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 10:09 #1180Banned Member

Posts: 3075Kity
Kool,
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your feedback. "Nutcase" is enough to keep me away. Thanks again.
-
04-16-20 22:47 #1179Banned Member

Posts: 689Sierra_Leone visit
Went to see her last week downtown $200 hh. She's very thick with a big ass. Walked in and the place smelled with 420 scent. She did a lap dance first then lead upstairs to her bedroom. I will say very disappointing. Great actor with the moans and groans, and 15 to 20 min minutes into the session she's asking if I'm ready to finish. What a waste of money. I will not go back to see this woman again. Total rush. I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by BullWinkle25
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 22:41 #1178Banned Member

Posts: 689Kity is Ana. Brazil
Yeah the Ana. Brazil nutcase. I'm positive you're talking to her manager.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






