Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4072
-
04-16-20 20:47 #1177Banned Member

Posts: 3075Kity
I've seen several hot providers in their 40's in the past, so I don't mind if she's in her 40's if she's HOT.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
I know many girls lie about their age, weight, and uses old pictures. She advertises being 37 on HX. She told me she's 5'6, 127 lb, and has 38 DD. If these are her actual stats, I am happy with that.
If anyone has seen her recently and can verify her stats, and can report on their recent experience that would be greatly appreciated. Also, how would you rate her looks?
She has a Level 4 rating and has over 536 positive ratings, and only 6 negative ratings.
When I see low rates like that, I too wonder if the provider is 25-40 lbs heavier and are using pictures that are 10 years old.
-
04-16-20 19:14 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 277LovelyOliviaaa
Any info on LovelyOliviaaa besides what can be searched?
-
04-16-20 16:52 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 863Because she is in her mid-40's and uploading pics that are at least 7-10 years and 25 lbs old. Let us know how your session went and report back.
Steak.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 16:46 #1174Banned Member

Posts: 3075Kity
Has anyone seen Kity recently? Any intel is greatly appreciated.
She doesn't show her face, but looks like she has some curves, and those breasts look pretty amazing.
She was running a special one day and only quoted me $160 hour for FS. Why such a low rate?
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/108
-
04-16-20 00:56 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 1253Yep, Everyone who joins HX goes through the same process. There are a number of Newbie friendly girls. See some of them, get a network and you're good to go. Check to make sure the girls you are seeing will give you a rating. It's not that difficult. Takes a little work at the beginning.
Originally Posted by BullWinkle25
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 23:52 #1172Banned Member

Posts: 904Slowly Shutting Down
TokyoGirls up in the OC closed shop today for "vacation" due to Covid. Who's next?
-
04-05-20 18:55 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 863Leveling up
Go fuck Level 5 chicks like VivaLasVanessa and KandiKat89 and you will jump up one level overnight. And no I am not their pimp. I have no dog in this fight LOL.
-Steak.
Originally Posted by CurleOnes
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 18:34 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 60You can only increase your level by having other users "network" you on the site. A lot of the women won't see men with no network so it becomes a chicken / egg situation. Some women will offer other means to screen you. If you managed to see someone from another site who has an HX account in good standing, you can ask them to network you. Also, the higher the "level" of the person who networks you affects how quickly you increase levels too.
Originally Posted by CurleOnes
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 18:21 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 39Question: Hx Level Up
So, how does one level up or get vetted for in Hx?
-
04-04-20 21:31 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 60Sierra Leone
I'd seen her more than 6 years ago, but she was much less curvy than her current pictures. I had never seen her again, because she didn't post frequently on HX for a while. The session was fine and absent of any drama so I would've seen her again if she had been in town. But don't know if 6 years have changed anything.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 21:23 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 60Lisa Lane
Actually, I used to see her pretty regularly (every 3-4 weeks) more than 5 years ago as well. She wasn't bb anything then, but I had also never asked. One of her biggest pluses was that, unlike many others, she was always on time. There was never a text saying "can you wait xx more minutes. ".
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 19:38 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 213I used to see her regularly and always CBJ and cfs probably five years back (I was young and dumb). Very disappointed now that I know she did bb back then. She was a fun time. I wouldn't see her anymore since there are better, unless she's open to bb again. Or who knows, maybe she thought I was an ugly troll and didn't want to go bb with me LOL.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 19:34 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 213Extremely attractive white girl with a huge ass. From her pictures, looks like she's gained a little weight but still looks great. I haven't seen her in maybe 2 years, but seen her maybe 4 times total. Always started with a lap dance with that big ass in your face, and then good GFE service. She used to do 280/ h but upped it to 300 the last time I asked. Still not bad for someone that hot.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 12:25 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 863You won't be disappointed. Unlike the really deceptive Asian agencies who use 19 yo IG Chinese models for their ads when the real life line up is actually made up of 40-50 yo mama-san meemaws, Lisa uses pictures from the neck down that are 100% spot-on in real life, and her face is actually quite cute too. And don't mind her dog. Lots of girls travels with their fur babies, and she will put it in the bathroom before you guys do the nasty. I actually love pets myself, as long as they belong to somebody else ha ha ha.
Steak.
Originally Posted by Cubico
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 12:15 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 158Awesome, thanks Steak, she actually looks quite good. I'm trying to see her but she is in SGV right now, will report back after I do, and try to take some photos.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





