Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 272 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4072
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to see this gal for 2-3 years! Mainly because she only posts 1-2/ year. I've pm'd her a number of times. Does anyone have Intel on her? Phone #? You can message me.

    Thank you in advance.

    Jb.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BambiLove4u
    She has 1 network from a girl and has given out one network. She has been on hx for 10 years and only 1 guy. A little obvious she either is a major upseller or not worth it. Also, no pics uploaded in 3 years I'm sure she doesn't have the same body (fatter) and looks much older now.

  2. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to see this gal for 2-3 years! Mainly because she only posts 1-2/ year. I've pm'd her a number of times. Does anyone have Intel on her? Phone #? You can message me.

    Thank you in advance.

    Jb.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BambiLove4u
    Have you even received a response from her? I'm pretty sure I've tried before too and never got a response. AMC.

    She Basically has no network and gave out one rating. Weird.

  3. #1190

    It's your lucky day!

    She just posted today and is waiting for your hard earned CoVid cash in San Diego. Try not to blow your stimulus check all in one place. Enjoy!

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to see this gal for 2-3 years! Mainly because she only posts 1-2/ year. I've pm'd her a number of times. Does anyone have Intel on her? Phone #? You can message me. Thank you in advance.

    Jb.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BambiLove4u
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BambiSD.jpg‎  

  4. #1189

    BambiLove4 u

    I have tried to see this gal for 2-3 years! Mainly because she only posts 1-2/ year. I've pm'd her a number of times. Does anyone have Intel on her? Phone #? You can message me.

    Thank you in advance.

    Jb.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BambiLove4u

  5. #1188

    Join this club

    Lots of thirsty, low hanging fruit, desperate for new clients providers are there. Little to zero screening. Only Benjies required. Have fun.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/clubs/n00bz

    Stake.

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone point me to a few newbie friendly providers? Looking to expand my network just joined. Thanks!

  6. #1187

    Newbie friendly

    Can anyone point me to a few newbie friendly providers? Looking to expand my network just joined. Thanks!

  7. #1186

    Lauren. Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandFan  [View Original Post]
    That's strange to have no ratings as I have seen her post before.

    She has IG:

    https://www.instagram.com/_laurenreign_/

    Which also links to an onlyfans page. If you reverse search her newer pics, it shows ads in other cities but with different phone numbers.

    She seems to be real from her IG page.
    Zoo- thanks for posting a good link to her ad.

    Yes, it is odd that she has no safety ratings at all. I too have seen her post several times in San Diego.

  8. #1185
    That's strange to have no ratings as I have seen her post before.

    She has IG:

    https://www.instagram.com/_laurenreign_/

    Which also links to an onlyfans page. If you reverse search her newer pics, it shows ads in other cities but with different phone numbers.

    She seems to be real from her IG page.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Because your link is to a classified ad, when the ad is taken down or replaced, your link will be no good. Better to link to her profile:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lauren.Reign

  9. #1184

    Lauren. Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lauren? She's been on HX for almost a year, but she has no network or safety ratings (positive or negative). This is somewhat of a red flag because she's a pretty woman.https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/5552
    Because your link is to a classified ad, when the ad is taken down or replaced, your link will be no good. Better to link to her profile:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lauren.Reign

  10. #1183

    Lauren. Reign

    Has anyone seen Lauren? She's been on HX for almost a year, but she has no network or safety ratings (positive or negative). This is somewhat of a red flag because she's a pretty woman.

    I usually like larger breasts, but she has a nice body and very beautiful face. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/5552

  11. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her last week downtown $200 hh. She's very thick with a big ass. Walked in and the place smelled with 420 scent. She did a lap dance first then lead upstairs to her bedroom. I will say very disappointing. Great actor with the moans and groans, and 15 to 20 min minutes into the session she's asking if I'm ready to finish. What a waste of money. I will not go back to see this woman again. Total rush. I wouldn't recommend.
    I guess things have changed in 6 years. Though I'm not in SD any longer, appreciate the updated info.

  12. #1181

    Ana Brazil aka Kity-K

    OMG you should read her drunken blog posts inside the private clubs. I don't care if it is her or the manager posting that shit but it is fucking hilarious LOL. Fun times indeed. I wonder how many bottles of Modelo before she couldn't see the keyboard anymore? Because there would be an incoherent post that would stop in the middle of an unintelligible sentence then would just drop off. Is that when she finally passed out?

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the Ana. Brazil nutcase. I'm positive you're talking to her manager.

  13. #1180

    Kity

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the Ana. Brazil nutcase. I'm positive you're talking to her manager.
    Kool,

    Thanks for your feedback. "Nutcase" is enough to keep me away. Thanks again.

  14. #1179

    Sierra_Leone visit

    Quote Originally Posted by BullWinkle25  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen her more than 6 years ago, but she was much less curvy than her current pictures. I had never seen her again, because she didn't post frequently on HX for a while. The session was fine and absent of any drama so I would've seen her again if she had been in town. But don't know if 6 years have changed anything.
    Went to see her last week downtown $200 hh. She's very thick with a big ass. Walked in and the place smelled with 420 scent. She did a lap dance first then lead upstairs to her bedroom. I will say very disappointing. Great actor with the moans and groans, and 15 to 20 min minutes into the session she's asking if I'm ready to finish. What a waste of money. I will not go back to see this woman again. Total rush. I wouldn't recommend.

  15. #1178

    Kity is Ana. Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I've seen several hot providers in their 40's in the past, so I don't mind if she's in her 40's if she's HOT.

    I know many girls lie about their age, weight, and uses old pictures. She advertises being 37 on HX. She told me she's 5'6, 127 lb, and has 38 DD. If these are her actual stats, I am happy with that.

    If anyone has seen her recently and can verify her stats, and can report on their recent experience that would be greatly appreciated. Also, how would you rate her looks?

    She has a Level 4 rating and has over 536 positive ratings, and only 6 negative ratings.

    When I see low rates like that, I too wonder if the provider is 25-40 lbs heavier and are using pictures that are 10 years old.
    Yeah the Ana. Brazil nutcase. I'm positive you're talking to her manager.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape