rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 272 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4072
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1177

    Kity

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Because she is in her mid-40's and uploading pics that are at least 7-10 years and 25 lbs old. Let us know how your session went and report back.

    Steak.
    I've seen several hot providers in their 40's in the past, so I don't mind if she's in her 40's if she's HOT.

    I know many girls lie about their age, weight, and uses old pictures. She advertises being 37 on HX. She told me she's 5'6, 127 lb, and has 38 DD. If these are her actual stats, I am happy with that.

    If anyone has seen her recently and can verify her stats, and can report on their recent experience that would be greatly appreciated. Also, how would you rate her looks?

    She has a Level 4 rating and has over 536 positive ratings, and only 6 negative ratings.

    When I see low rates like that, I too wonder if the provider is 25-40 lbs heavier and are using pictures that are 10 years old.

  2. #1176

    LovelyOliviaaa

    Any info on LovelyOliviaaa besides what can be searched?

  3. #1175
    Because she is in her mid-40's and uploading pics that are at least 7-10 years and 25 lbs old. Let us know how your session went and report back.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kity recently? Any intel is greatly appreciated. She was running a special one day and only quoted me $160 hour for FS. Why such a low rate?

  4. #1174

    Kity

    Has anyone seen Kity recently? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    She doesn't show her face, but looks like she has some curves, and those breasts look pretty amazing.

    She was running a special one day and only quoted me $160 hour for FS. Why such a low rate?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/108

  5. #1173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by BullWinkle25  [View Original Post]
    You can only increase your level by having other users "network" you on the site. A lot of the women won't see men with no network so it becomes a chicken / egg situation. Some women will offer other means to screen you. If you managed to see someone from another site who has an HX account in good standing, you can ask them to network you. Also, the higher the "level" of the person who networks you affects how quickly you increase levels too.
    Yep, Everyone who joins HX goes through the same process. There are a number of Newbie friendly girls. See some of them, get a network and you're good to go. Check to make sure the girls you are seeing will give you a rating. It's not that difficult. Takes a little work at the beginning.

  6. #1172

    Slowly Shutting Down

    TokyoGirls up in the OC closed shop today for "vacation" due to Covid. Who's next?

  7. #1171

    Leveling up

    Go fuck Level 5 chicks like VivaLasVanessa and KandiKat89 and you will jump up one level overnight. And no I am not their pimp. I have no dog in this fight LOL.

    -Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurleOnes  [View Original Post]
    So, how does one level up or get vetted for in Hx?

  8. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by CurleOnes  [View Original Post]
    So, how does one level up or get vetted for in Hx?
    You can only increase your level by having other users "network" you on the site. A lot of the women won't see men with no network so it becomes a chicken / egg situation. Some women will offer other means to screen you. If you managed to see someone from another site who has an HX account in good standing, you can ask them to network you. Also, the higher the "level" of the person who networks you affects how quickly you increase levels too.

  9. #1169

    Question: Hx Level Up

    So, how does one level up or get vetted for in Hx?

  10. #1168

    Sierra Leone

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? Has a very massive network, and been around the block.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sierra_Leone
    I'd seen her more than 6 years ago, but she was much less curvy than her current pictures. I had never seen her again, because she didn't post frequently on HX for a while. The session was fine and absent of any drama so I would've seen her again if she had been in town. But don't know if 6 years have changed anything.

  11. #1167

    Lisa Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly and always CBJ and cfs probably five years back (I was young and dumb). Very disappointed now that I know she did bb back then. She was a fun time. I wouldn't see her anymore since there are better, unless she's open to bb again. Or who knows, maybe she thought I was an ugly troll and didn't want to go bb with me LOL.
    Actually, I used to see her pretty regularly (every 3-4 weeks) more than 5 years ago as well. She wasn't bb anything then, but I had also never asked. One of her biggest pluses was that, unlike many others, she was always on time. There was never a text saying "can you wait xx more minutes. ".

  12. #1166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    None of the pictures in her HX profile are hers. They are lifted from the web to "represent" what her physical characteristics look like, basically a mid to late 20's Caucasian thin blonde. There was a time when she had 6 active profiles going on at the same time on HX in order to corner the SD market so to speak. For many years, HX looked the other way because she wasn't using her 5-6 profiles to issue unfair ratings, it was more of an economic reason. But the competition is stiff, and the other girls who were jealous complained, so the Safety First Club decided to 86 them all and leave her with one, which is the current LisaLane account.

    Back in 2016, I booked one of her alter egos in Miramar. Lisa is cute with a bit of an overbite, very thin nice body, flat abs, round bubble butt, you won't be disappointed. You can see how skinny her arms and legs are, she has no fat. I got BBFS with CIP, which is a miracle because her dog in the bathroom was making so much noise to the point of distraction. I also got BBBJ and we switched to 69, and her pussy was very clean when I DATY. And yes, I remember her kitty being tight. Not sure if she still offers bare, this review is now 4 years old. Here are 2 pictures of her body, I pixelated her face. Looks and service wise in 2016 I was not disappointed, but I never repeated because there were so many hot white chicks on my roster back then. If you do see her, please report back here and let us know how she looks like in 2020.

    -Steak.
    I used to see her regularly and always CBJ and cfs probably five years back (I was young and dumb). Very disappointed now that I know she did bb back then. She was a fun time. I wouldn't see her anymore since there are better, unless she's open to bb again. Or who knows, maybe she thought I was an ugly troll and didn't want to go bb with me LOL.

  13. #1165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? Has a very massive network, and been around the block.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sierra_Leone
    Extremely attractive white girl with a huge ass. From her pictures, looks like she's gained a little weight but still looks great. I haven't seen her in maybe 2 years, but seen her maybe 4 times total. Always started with a lap dance with that big ass in your face, and then good GFE service. She used to do 280/ h but upped it to 300 the last time I asked. Still not bad for someone that hot.

  14. #1164
    You won't be disappointed. Unlike the really deceptive Asian agencies who use 19 yo IG Chinese models for their ads when the real life line up is actually made up of 40-50 yo mama-san meemaws, Lisa uses pictures from the neck down that are 100% spot-on in real life, and her face is actually quite cute too. And don't mind her dog. Lots of girls travels with their fur babies, and she will put it in the bathroom before you guys do the nasty. I actually love pets myself, as long as they belong to somebody else ha ha ha.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubico  [View Original Post]
    Awesome, thanks Steak, she actually looks quite good. I'm trying to see her but she is in SGV right now, will report back after I do, and try to take some photos.

  15. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    None of the pictures in her HX profile are hers. They are lifted from the web to "represent" what her physical characteristics look like, basically a mid to late 20's Caucasian thin blonde. There was a time when she had 6 active profiles going on at the same time on HX in order to corner the SD market so to speak. For many years, HX looked the other way because she wasn't using her 5-6 profiles to issue unfair ratings, it was more of an economic reason. But the competition is stiff, and the other girls who were jealous complained, so the Safety First Club decided to 86 them all and leave her with one, which is the current LisaLane account.

    Back in 2016, I booked one of her alter egos in Miramar. Lisa is cute with a bit of an overbite, very thin nice body, flat abs, round bubble butt, you won't be disappointed. You can see how skinny her arms and legs are, she has no fat. I got BBFS with CIP, which is a miracle because her dog in the bathroom was making so much noise to the point of distraction. I also got BBBJ and we switched to 69, and her pussy was very clean when I DATY. And yes, I remember her kitty being tight. Not sure if she still offers bare, this review is now 4 years old. Here are 2 pictures of her body, I pixelated her face. Looks and service wise in 2016 I was not disappointed, but I never repeated because there were so many hot white chicks on my roster back then. If you do see her, please report back here and let us know how she looks like in 2020.

    -Steak.
    Awesome, thanks Steak, she actually looks quite good. I'm trying to see her but she is in SGV right now, will report back after I do, and try to take some photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape