Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 523 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2128

    New Ad New Pictures New Name New Phone Number Same problems Stay Away

    Guys I have warned before this is Latina Krystal using another name and another number she is bad news usually with bad people to set up to be robbed she also has gifts that continue to give all of you stay healthy and stay away from her please can't warn you enough.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...e/122713419368
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200417-002246_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  2. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005

    Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848

    Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.

    PMIC.
    Second girl has been around since the BP days. Have never seen any reports on her.

  3. #2126

    Thanks Kev

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Texted her several times. All I got was "yes I like anal".

    Then she became a ghost. Tried from another texting app, still nothing.
    I appreciate the feedback. Thanks Kev.

    I will persist tomorrow. Hopefully I make progress!

  4. #2125
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Asking again for any feedback or guidance?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ma...s/141668195399
    Texted her several times. All I got was "yes I like anal".

    Then she became a ghost. Tried from another texting app, still nothing.

  5. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005

    Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848

    Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.

    PMIC.
    The 1st one is has Major Demons, needles All Over including the floor, 3rd worst BJ I've ever had, thankfully it was covered.

    Stay away.

  6. #2123

    Kara being M.I.A.

    I think one of her pimps got sick. The shorter older gray haired black guy.

  7. #2122

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005

    Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848

    Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.

    PMIC.
    The first one has been reported on relentlessly to stay away from. The second I don't know.

  8. #2121

    Any info

    Gents. Asking again for any feedback or guidance?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ma...s/141668195399

  9. #2120

    Looks Familiar

    Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005

    Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848

    Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.

    PMIC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thick and Luscious, Blonde NGVhZg.jpg‎   Sexy fun Italian girl MxNzVjNjk.jpg‎  

  10. #2119

    Kara is Posting now

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBrooks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kara lately? Her last post was 2 weeks ago and no response when try texting her? Maybe she's taken break with corona scare?
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/746930266630

  11. #2118
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Nope I think some have raised their prices.
    Given the case of supply and demand it really should be the opposite effect that ain't no way to lure me out of my house.

  13. #2116
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    When there is a new girl out there sometimes you got to TOFTT. Thanks for doing that. Possibly you could expand a bit on your visit?
    Based on the size of her breasts, she'd be fun to have on an international flight: extra flotation device in case of a water landing. LOL!

  14. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Have prices dropped given the Covid impact to business?

    Vegas.
    Nope I think some have raised their prices.

  15. #2114
    I'm curious. Have prices dropped given the Covid impact to business?

    Vegas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape