Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 523 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 7838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2123

    Kara being M.I.A.

    I think one of her pimps got sick. The shorter older gray haired black guy.

  2. #2122

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005

    Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848

    Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.

    PMIC.
    The first one has been reported on relentlessly to stay away from. The second I don't know.

  3. #2121

    Any info

    Gents. Asking again for any feedback or guidance?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ma...s/141668195399

  4. #2120

    Looks Familiar

    Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005

    Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848

    Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.

    PMIC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thick and Luscious, Blonde NGVhZg.jpg‎   Sexy fun Italian girl MxNzVjNjk.jpg‎  

  5. #2119

    Kara is Posting now

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBrooks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kara lately? Her last post was 2 weeks ago and no response when try texting her? Maybe she's taken break with corona scare?
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/746930266630

  6. #2118
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Nope I think some have raised their prices.
    Given the case of supply and demand it really should be the opposite effect that ain't no way to lure me out of my house.

  8. #2116
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    When there is a new girl out there sometimes you got to TOFTT. Thanks for doing that. Possibly you could expand a bit on your visit?
    Based on the size of her breasts, she'd be fun to have on an international flight: extra flotation device in case of a water landing. LOL!

  9. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Have prices dropped given the Covid impact to business?

    Vegas.
    Nope I think some have raised their prices.

  10. #2114
    I'm curious. Have prices dropped given the Covid impact to business?

    Vegas.

  11. #2113

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Well nobody got back to me on my recent post (thanks) but went to go check it out for myself. All I got to say is definitely check her out she is amazing.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/018179077946
    When there is a new girl out there sometimes you got to TOFTT. Thanks for doing that. Possibly you could expand a bit on your visit?

  12. #2112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    New Girl

    Well nobody got back to me on my recent post (thanks) but went to go check it out for myself. All I got to say is definitely check her out she is amazing.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/018179077946

  13. #2111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    New?

    Quote Originally Posted by DWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    It would help greatly if you attached a link or photo or something. LOL!
    I did below.

  14. #2110
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this girl before? I think she's new haven't seen her around. I tried to text her but she flaked on me. Already a bad sign but figured I asked.
    It would help greatly if you attached a link or photo or something. LOL!

  15. #2109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    New?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this girl before? I think she's new haven't seen her around. I tried to text her but she flaked on me. Already a bad sign but figured I asked.
    This is the link to the one I'm asking about. Has anyone seen her?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/018179077946

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape