Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 7829
-
04-16-20 01:13 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 324Thanks Kev
I appreciate the feedback. Thanks Kev.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
I will persist tomorrow. Hopefully I make progress!
-
04-15-20 23:42 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 502Texted her several times. All I got was "yes I like anal".
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
Then she became a ghost. Tried from another texting app, still nothing.
-
04-15-20 23:41 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 502The 1st one is has Major Demons, needles All Over including the floor, 3rd worst BJ I've ever had, thankfully it was covered.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
-
04-15-20 17:29 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 792Kara being M.I.A.
I think one of her pimps got sick. The shorter older gray haired black guy.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 17:27 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 792Pass
The first one has been reported on relentlessly to stay away from. The second I don't know.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 16:52 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 324Any info
Gents. Asking again for any feedback or guidance?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ma...s/141668195399
-
04-15-20 16:14 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 930Looks Familiar
Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005
Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848
Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.
PMIC.
-
04-15-20 15:55 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 930Kara is Posting now
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/746930266630
Originally Posted by WillyBrooks
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 13:23 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 43[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-15-20 13:20 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 43Given the case of supply and demand it really should be the opposite effect that ain't no way to lure me out of my house.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 13:00 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 311Based on the size of her breasts, she'd be fun to have on an international flight: extra flotation device in case of a water landing. LOL!
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 11:24 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 410Nope I think some have raised their prices.
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 11:20 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 1602I'm curious. Have prices dropped given the Covid impact to business?
Vegas.
-
04-15-20 06:54 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 625New Girl
When there is a new girl out there sometimes you got to TOFTT. Thanks for doing that. Possibly you could expand a bit on your visit?
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 17:33 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 128New Girl
Well nobody got back to me on my recent post (thanks) but went to go check it out for myself. All I got to say is definitely check her out she is amazing.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/018179077946










Reply With Quote



