Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 522 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2129

    Thanks Kev

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Texted her several times. All I got was "yes I like anal".

    Then she became a ghost. Tried from another texting app, still nothing.
    I appreciate the feedback. Thanks Kev.

    I will persist tomorrow. Hopefully I make progress!

  2. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Asking again for any feedback or guidance?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ma...s/141668195399
    Texted her several times. All I got was "yes I like anal".

    Then she became a ghost. Tried from another texting app, still nothing.

  3. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005

    Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848

    Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.

    PMIC.
    The 1st one is has Major Demons, needles All Over including the floor, 3rd worst BJ I've ever had, thankfully it was covered.

    Stay away.

  4. #2126

    Kara being M.I.A.

    I think one of her pimps got sick. The shorter older gray haired black guy.

  5. #2125

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005

    Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848

    Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.

    PMIC.
    The first one has been reported on relentlessly to stay away from. The second I don't know.

  6. #2124

    Any info

    Gents. Asking again for any feedback or guidance?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ma...s/141668195399

  7. #2123

    Looks Familiar

    Thick and Luscious, Blonde. . 2202.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/013508274005

    Sexy fun Italian girl. . 7275.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/959843796848

    Any guidance on these 2 girls? They have a familiar look so probably been reported on but no names so hard to search the forum, (numbers don't help much either) thanks.

    PMIC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thick and Luscious, Blonde NGVhZg.jpg‎   Sexy fun Italian girl MxNzVjNjk.jpg‎  

  8. #2122

    Kara is Posting now

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBrooks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kara lately? Her last post was 2 weeks ago and no response when try texting her? Maybe she's taken break with corona scare?
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/746930266630

  9. #2121
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Nope I think some have raised their prices.
    Given the case of supply and demand it really should be the opposite effect that ain't no way to lure me out of my house.

  11. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    When there is a new girl out there sometimes you got to TOFTT. Thanks for doing that. Possibly you could expand a bit on your visit?
    Based on the size of her breasts, she'd be fun to have on an international flight: extra flotation device in case of a water landing. LOL!

  12. #2118
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Have prices dropped given the Covid impact to business?

    Vegas.
    Nope I think some have raised their prices.

  13. #2117
    I'm curious. Have prices dropped given the Covid impact to business?

    Vegas.

  14. #2116

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Well nobody got back to me on my recent post (thanks) but went to go check it out for myself. All I got to say is definitely check her out she is amazing.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/018179077946
    When there is a new girl out there sometimes you got to TOFTT. Thanks for doing that. Possibly you could expand a bit on your visit?

  15. #2115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    New Girl

    Well nobody got back to me on my recent post (thanks) but went to go check it out for myself. All I got to say is definitely check her out she is amazing.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/018179077946

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape