Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 7833
-
04-15-20 11:24 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 410Nope I think some have raised their prices.
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 11:20 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 1602I'm curious. Have prices dropped given the Covid impact to business?
Vegas.
-
04-15-20 06:54 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 625New Girl
When there is a new girl out there sometimes you got to TOFTT. Thanks for doing that. Possibly you could expand a bit on your visit?
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 17:33 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 129New Girl
Well nobody got back to me on my recent post (thanks) but went to go check it out for myself. All I got to say is definitely check her out she is amazing.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/018179077946
-
04-13-20 15:05 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 129New?
I did below.
Originally Posted by DWCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 11:59 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 169It would help greatly if you attached a link or photo or something. LOL!
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 11:55 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 129New?
This is the link to the one I'm asking about. Has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/018179077946
-
04-13-20 09:51 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 129New?
Has anybody seen this girl before? I think she's new haven't seen her around. I tried to text her but she flaked on me. Already a bad sign but figured I asked.
-
04-12-20 23:14 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 251Waterbury Kara
Anyone seen Kara lately? Her last post was 2 weeks ago and no response when try texting her? Maybe she's taken break with corona scare?
-
04-12-20 16:45 #2109Regular Member

Posts: 24Xina
I posted on her a few days ago that she is back according to a source that lives near her, but that's all speculation.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 16:37 #2108Regular Member

Posts: 24Xina
I posted on her a few days ago that she is back according to a source that lives near her, but that's all speculation.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 13:45 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 476Xina??
This ad showed up the other day pictures are not her but ad looks familiar and text responses are just like hers has anyone tried it out? Only doing outcalls so hard for me to do these days without hotel use and wife and kids are home all the damn time now. She did offer cardate but that's a lot of $$ for in a car. I may try and set up myself but not sure yet miss that head game of hers if it is her.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/20343...59856-39592978
-
04-10-20 19:14 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 746MILF Kelly
Have seen her twice. She is a decent provider, but a little scatterer brained. She thinks her worth is more (1. 5 for 30) and complains because you get the price down to 1. For 30. , but she does get the job done. She has decent skills and a warm mouth, but only mish is available because of bad knees. She will do BBFS, if you promise not to CIP, but she prefers a glove. She looks better in person, and her bod is decent (who am I to judge) for her age. She is enthusiastic, and aims to please. Only downside is she is on a busy ST, so if you are from NAUG, you may not want your car seen. She can be hard to get ahold of, and her communications may lead you to believe she is yanking your chain, but she will eventually answer.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...n/258699611162
-
04-10-20 14:10 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 702Doubles
I did a double with Jasmine and Carmen and it was fantastic. I'm not that crazy about doing a double with her and Hallie Mae but I've always liked Jasmine.
Originally Posted by Playboy17
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 10:12 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 227I'm curious about Carmen, any details.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




