Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 531 931 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 16018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9568

    Bakeries

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    Better bakeries up there: all the Poles and Germans.

    (Is there even ONE decent bakery in Atlanta? )

    O.
    Yes. Bernard's is amazing German bakery. Alon's is high end but has the best cakes.

    Ah, here I am looking for strippers and end up taking about cake. Fuck must be the apocalypse.

  2. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    Even a warm sunny day I don't know why anyone would want to visit or live in Michigan even for a month. A couple strip clubs up there are decent but nothing compared to Follies.

    And no, I aint an Ohio State fan.
    Better bakeries up there: all the Poles and Germans.

    (Is there even ONE decent bakery in Atlanta? )

    O.

  3. #9566
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    When I was touring colleges I happened to visit the University of Michigan when it was -60 F and windy, and just said "this is dumb". I wound up accepting Georgia Tech's offer.
    Even a warm sunny day I don't know why anyone would want to visit or live in Michigan even for a month. A couple strip clubs up there are decent but nothing compared to Follies.

    And no, I aint an Ohio State fan.

  4. #9565
    Tornadoes definitely kill down here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    I still carry a thick blanket in the trunk of my car "just in case".

    Everyone complains about the pollen, but generally speaking weather down here can't kill you!

    O.

  5. #9564
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBaker  [View Original Post]
    It's painful up there in the winter.
    I still carry a thick blanket in the trunk of my car "just in case".

    Everyone complains about the pollen, but generally speaking weather down here can't kill you!

    O.

  6. #9563
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Then we could probably compare frostbite stats. Banged my first gf in a cold (furnished) basement on a bean bag chair, of all things. Happy we never married though. She married a local and got fat. YMMV.
    When I was touring colleges I happened to visit the University of Michigan when it was -60 F and windy, and just said "this is dumb". I wound up accepting Georgia Tech's offer.

    Still here!

    O.

  7. #9562
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Won't find them in Atlanta due to the shutdown and they fining people and jail time also for violating shelter in place order.
    Are they strictly enforcing this? I haven't really been out at night the last couple months.

  8. #9561

    RE: Follies

    Quote Originally Posted by BJ4015  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a hookup to any of the Cubans at Follies?
    I'd also be interested. I never hooked up with Elizabeth in the VIP room but that cute little ass got me wondering if she's sharing it with special guests during the COVID lockdown?

  9. #9560

    I faced the piercing sub zero winds if the northern plains myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    I grew up in the upper Midwest: I save my jigsaw puzzles for blizzards and snow-ins.

    O.
    It's painful up there in the winter.

  10. #9559
    Cubans? I want in too please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJ4015  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a hookup to any of the Cubans at Follies?

  11. #9558
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGhost  [View Original Post]
    The first two songs she did not but when I asked her to give 20 worth she did.
    Nice. I'd love to attend one of these parties.

  12. #9557

    Follies

    Anyone have a hookup to any of the Cubans at Follies?

  13. #9556

    Where then

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Won't find them in Atlanta due to the shutdown and they fining people and jail time also for violating shelter in place order.
    If not Atlanta where? Pm Me if you need.

  14. #9555

    Underground strip club? Did I hear?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreJohn  [View Original Post]
    Where can you find these underground strip parties, I looked and everywhere, I use to go to strip clubs weekly before this pandemic happened.
    Pm me please. I like the whole idea. What do I have to do? Can I host one?

  15. #9554
    Quote Originally Posted by TreJohn  [View Original Post]
    Where can you find these underground strip parties, I looked and everywhere, I use to go to strip clubs weekly before this pandemic happened.
    Won't find them in Atlanta due to the shutdown and they fining people and jail time also for violating shelter in place order.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape