Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13492

    Didn't find anything

    Nothing came up on Linkin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971  [View Original Post]
    Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.

  2. #13491
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

    For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?
    Not suggesting anything about Deanna. You asked about "all". So I was only responding to that. I've only seen Amy there.

  3. #13490

    Extras at 317

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.
    When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.

  4. #13489
    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.
    I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?

  5. #13488
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971  [View Original Post]
    Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.
    Hey thanks man I found her. It was easy LOL. Of course before I was thinking with my other head like a monger and searched on listcrawler and nothing turned up.

  6. #13487

    It takes leg work

    There was another young lady that worked there for a while. I knew her before she began. I do not know where she is now, but she did FS for a nice price.

    However, most of what I heard about the other providers was that there was a tease of possibilities but nothing came of it (just eye candy). There were reports of self-service with some ladies, and even more with others, but it took time and effort. You need to go see the girls and make your interests known. They know that they are teasing with their pictures. Be respectful, offer cash, and who knows. There have not been reports of extras from them in quite a while. Give it a try. I hear that the ladies give a good massage. Worst case is that you get a good massage for the admission price.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

    For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?

  7. #13486
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.
    Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

    For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?

  8. #13485
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.
    Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.

  9. #13484
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?
    She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.

  10. #13483

    317 Holistic

    Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.

  11. #13482
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?
    Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.

  12. #13481

    Deanna who used to work at holistic

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971  [View Original Post]
    Deanna is awesome! That's all I'm going to say. Great rack! She has a nice private studio in Nora (Indy North). Her number is 317-x zero x-71x1.
    Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?

  13. #13480

    Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Checking to see if anyone has seen Deanna at her new place up north? She has texted a few times saying she's open for business but I've had better options recently. I thought I read a few months back that said beware. Not really sure what that meant because an explanation wasn't given. I saw her once at 317 and had a good visit.
    Deanna is awesome! That's all I'm going to say. Great rack! She has a nice private studio in Nora (Indy North). Her number is 317-x zero x-71x1.

  14. #13479

    Oops. Here's the link

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She has a decent but detail free review on RR and has been around for two or three years. No name listed in any ads I could find that would have helped with a search. Last four numbers are: 3391.
    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...3391/1/1070708

  15. #13478
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She has a decent but detail free review on RR and has been around for two or three years. No name listed in any ads I could find that would have helped with a search. Last four numbers are: 3391.
    I saw her about a year ago. I don't remember donation but my experience was not one I would repeat. My experience was about 5 minutes of a rub down that was performed on the chaise section of the sofa in her living room. Followed by BBBJ in which she played with my butt. She offered Greek for an upcharge but standard sex wasn't offered. If you're into a rushed body rub followed by those things you may enjoy the experience but it wasn't worth a repeat visit for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape