Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13495

    Deanna from 317

    Can anyone give me Deanna's from holistic phone number, I lost it due to getting a new phone. Appreciate you!

  2. #13494
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?
    Thanks bro. I was kind of in a rush yesterday with other things so I didn't have a chance to dig as deep as I usually do. I'll do some more research today.

  3. #13493

    317

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.
    I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.

  4. #13492

    Didn't find anything

    Nothing came up on Linkin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971  [View Original Post]
    Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.

  5. #13491
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

    For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?
    Not suggesting anything about Deanna. You asked about "all". So I was only responding to that. I've only seen Amy there.

  6. #13490

    Extras at 317

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.
    When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.

  7. #13489
    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.
    I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?

  8. #13488
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971  [View Original Post]
    Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.
    Hey thanks man I found her. It was easy LOL. Of course before I was thinking with my other head like a monger and searched on listcrawler and nothing turned up.

  9. #13487

    It takes leg work

    There was another young lady that worked there for a while. I knew her before she began. I do not know where she is now, but she did FS for a nice price.

    However, most of what I heard about the other providers was that there was a tease of possibilities but nothing came of it (just eye candy). There were reports of self-service with some ladies, and even more with others, but it took time and effort. You need to go see the girls and make your interests known. They know that they are teasing with their pictures. Be respectful, offer cash, and who knows. There have not been reports of extras from them in quite a while. Give it a try. I hear that the ladies give a good massage. Worst case is that you get a good massage for the admission price.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

    For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?

  10. #13486
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.
    Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

    For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?

  11. #13485
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.
    Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.

  12. #13484
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?
    She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.

  13. #13483

    317 Holistic

    Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.

  14. #13482
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?
    Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.

  15. #13481

    Deanna who used to work at holistic

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971  [View Original Post]
    Deanna is awesome! That's all I'm going to say. Great rack! She has a nice private studio in Nora (Indy North). Her number is 317-x zero x-71x1.
    Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape