Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13491
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?
    She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.

  2. #13490

    317 Holistic

    Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.

  3. #13489
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?
    Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.

  4. #13488

    Deanna who used to work at holistic

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971  [View Original Post]
    Deanna is awesome! That's all I'm going to say. Great rack! She has a nice private studio in Nora (Indy North). Her number is 317-x zero x-71x1.
    Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?

  5. #13487

    Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Checking to see if anyone has seen Deanna at her new place up north? She has texted a few times saying she's open for business but I've had better options recently. I thought I read a few months back that said beware. Not really sure what that meant because an explanation wasn't given. I saw her once at 317 and had a good visit.
    Deanna is awesome! That's all I'm going to say. Great rack! She has a nice private studio in Nora (Indy North). Her number is 317-x zero x-71x1.

  6. #13486

    Oops. Here's the link

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She has a decent but detail free review on RR and has been around for two or three years. No name listed in any ads I could find that would have helped with a search. Last four numbers are: 3391.
    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...3391/1/1070708

  7. #13485
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She has a decent but detail free review on RR and has been around for two or three years. No name listed in any ads I could find that would have helped with a search. Last four numbers are: 3391.
    I saw her about a year ago. I don't remember donation but my experience was not one I would repeat. My experience was about 5 minutes of a rub down that was performed on the chaise section of the sofa in her living room. Followed by BBBJ in which she played with my butt. She offered Greek for an upcharge but standard sex wasn't offered. If you're into a rushed body rub followed by those things you may enjoy the experience but it wasn't worth a repeat visit for me.

  8. #13484
    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    Every time I have seen an ad with a gmail address asking for you to put a certain word or phase in the subject it has been phony. I have stopped replying to them. I suspect they use the subject for sorting the message for a reason.
    Thank you, gentleman! I was about 95% sure this was bullshit, but it never hurts to get the input from the hobbying community. I guess I was thrown off a bit b / c I've been to Rose on Post a few times.

  9. #13483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by WesJ96  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had much luck with the ones with out of state phone numbers.
    I never got around to asking if she took cash. I told her she was too high, she said I was cheap, and I told her she has GPS.

  10. #13482
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Here's one that might be real.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/167268?layout=list

    Says no sexual services but expects $$ - $$$. Deep tissue, body to body, nuru. Not worth it to me.
    Haven't had much luck with the ones with out of state phone numbers.

  11. #13481

    Any info on this one?

    She has a decent but detail free review on RR and has been around for two or three years. No name listed in any ads I could find that would have helped with a search. Last four numbers are: 3391.

  12. #13480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Possibly real

    Here's one that might be real.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/167268?layout=list

    Says no sexual services but expects $$ - $$$. Deep tissue, body to body, nuru. Not worth it to me.

  13. #13479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Recycled ads

    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerGlide  [View Original Post]
    I have been searching in the 'Rona desert for a rub and tug. Alas, drove to most of the my usual haunts and came up with only a mirage.

    I brought up rub ratings and alas there are a few advertising daily. I would assume they are open but when I drive by they are not.

    Rose on Post.

    Luna on Washington.

    West 10th.

    Geezer.
    Some of the sites keep automatically reposting old ads when traffic is down. Rubratings and Kittyads are the worst. Sometimes ads for places that are long gone.

  14. #13478

    Rub Ratings has ads but.

    I have been searching in the 'Rona desert for a rub and tug. Alas, drove to most of the my usual haunts and came up with only a mirage.

    I brought up rub ratings and alas there are a few advertising daily. I would assume they are open but when I drive by they are not.

    Rose on Post.

    Luna on Washington.

    West 10th.

    Geezer.

  15. #13477

    Tip-Offs

    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...w/806133363475

    Ok, this is odd. Was checking out STG this morning and saw this. I want to say it's bullshit but I'm not sure. Anyone want to chime in?
    Every time I have seen an ad with a gmail address asking for you to put a certain word or phase in the subject it has been phony. I have stopped replying to them. I suspect they use the subject for sorting the message for a reason.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape